I'll get the shot when Biden takes off the mask

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hate how manipulative it all is.

Yeah avoid letting anything "negative" get out to the corporate media....as if anyone even trusts the media.....because the concern is "vaccine hesitation".

This is literally causing the vaccine hesitation. It's so much worse to just push it while ignoring all the negative info. This is the shit that causes conspiracy theories lol.

The left is all about force and coercion.

And we've all been subjected to a huge lie...

There is an agenda behind this and it's never been about protecting ourselves or our loved ones.

I 100% believe that. There is something else driving this fake pandemic and I'm not 100% sure we or myself personally would like to know why.

This is a dark ages styled really bad bad bad evil thing going on right now...and there is not or ever going to be disclosure in our lifetimes.

The NWO needed something catastrophic happen to unseat President Trump. Everyone knew child sniffer could never beat him without that.
That is the one conspiracy I believe.

OMG. Yeah. They started a virus in China in 2019 in order to unseat Trump in the USA a year later. That makes all kinds of sense.

There there, dont be afraid....

iu

I have every reason to be afraid of alt-right loons. You people are nuts. Dangerously nuts.

When the SHTF madam, we are the people that will protect you. The left snowflakes will be the ones inside the chain link fence bawling for mama.

Oh, right. I'm counting on you lunatics to protect me. LMAO

You weakling sorts can't protect yourselves... that's a given. You people are cowards that throw shit and fire at buildings and peoples while wearing Blackout.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah avoid letting anything "negative" get out to the corporate media....as if anyone even trusts the media.....because the concern is "vaccine hesitation".

This is literally causing the vaccine hesitation. It's so much worse to just push it while ignoring all the negative info. This is the shit that causes conspiracy theories lol.

There is an agenda behind this and it's never been about protecting ourselves or our loved ones.

I 100% believe that. There is something else driving this fake pandemic and I'm not 100% sure we or myself personally would like to know why.

This is a dark ages styled really bad bad bad evil thing going on right now...and there is not or ever going to be disclosure in our lifetimes.

The NWO needed something catastrophic happen to unseat President Trump. Everyone knew child sniffer could never beat him without that.

OMG. Yeah. They started a virus in China in 2019 in order to unseat Trump in the USA a year later. That makes all kinds of sense.

iu

I have every reason to be afraid of alt-right loons. You people are nuts. Dangerously nuts.

This is what makes YOU dangerously nuts.

No one here is even "alt right". But anytime someone has an opposing sensible view, you guys immediately label them and accuse them being dangerously nuts.

It's what totalitarianism does.

Y'all are willing to take away peoples right to defend themselves and look away while left wing mobs try to burn children alive.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Well I sure aint afraid of y'all hahahahahaha

iu

iu

Now come in for that hug lol....

iu

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

Well I sure aint afraid of

iu

iu

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.

Moron:

gettyimages-488226322.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Well I sure aint afraid of

iu

iu

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.

Moron:

gettyimages-488226322.jpg

Interesting, I recall MaxiPad saying that. Was he your alt?