I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
538a5a95813d81bd881e309af3a342aceade1cef.jpeg

A Favorite of Florida tourists for years, the Pygmy Park near The Villages.
The little fat cowboy keeps losing ground

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pygmy, did you runoff in tears again? I was hoping you’d entertain us with tales of your Luxury Gay Cruising!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you gonna go to Target and get some too, then come home to some Garth Brooks? I bet Admin will find that romantic, lulz.
Pygmy told us about you guy’s romantic weekends in the Poconos, where you would fill the hot tub with Bud Light and let the evening carry you two away….**romantic rap music playing softly in the background**

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is he promoting drag shows in his bar? I am shaking my earbuds in anger.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Country superstar Garth Brooks is facing a boycott over saying he'd serve "every brand of beer" at his new bar.
  • Fans are angry he'd serve Bud Light, which partnered with trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney earlier this year.
  • Brooks said "If you're an asshole, there are plenty of other places" to patronize.

How can he talk about right wingers that way. Calling them assholes. I mean really. :Pissed5:

Garth Brooks has never been right wing. Idiot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I got home early this morning from my trip to Vancouver where I spent a few days doing touristy stuff before going on an Alaskan Cruise.

I tried to find Senile @Joe but there were a lot of old senile looking dudes who looked like they were on the spectrum.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I got home early this morning from my trip to Vancouver where I spent a few days doing touristy stuff before going on an Alaskan Cruise.

I tried to find Senile @Joe but there were a lot of old senile looking dudes who looked like they were on the spectrum.
At least you tired, it's the thought that counts.

Maybe it's just as well you were unable to locate him.