I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dumb fucks crying about racism in one thread, while screaming about Bud Light turning them gay in another, while calling someone else a cock sucker.

6bdb7797-db17-4fc7-9f89-e59e66619ab6_text.gif

There is a reason based in facts and logic that they are called Trumptards.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Once upon a time not long ago
When admin would suck a dick just to make it blow

Lol. Noodle neck loves cocks

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How many gloryholes has admin visited in his life?? Gotta be in the thousands by now

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would never talk down to a Lunch Lady!!!! I respect Lunch Ladies! They keep our growing boys and girls fed during the day! Well, until that tranny called "Big Mike" started restricting what they could and couldnt eat, and now kids these days starve. I hope you still served up extra helpings of meatloaf, and fought the system!
This lunch lady fantasy is interesting. Have you always wanted to fuck one? Sorry I can't fulfill your fantasy for you, since I ain't one.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Absolutely no one is screaming about bud light turning anyone gay. Or even gayness. I'm Bi and my daughter is a lesbian. No one cares about gayness.

See how you just make shit up? Because you can't defend what you support so you gaslight.
hes good at sucking dick tho

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is he though?

Because I have some skills here I didn't hone those by spewing propaganda fueled hatred on a forum all day long everyday.
I have it on good word that he doesn’t get out of the house much because he’s a loser cripple

How does it get his daily aupply of dick being wheelchair bound all day?

Delivery? Dick Dash a thing in Portland for these fag sissies?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know you guys are the only ones who call people that?

Oak and Flynn ripping on my looks telling me I have a "nigger nose"?

I've never used racist slurs at anyone. I was born and raised in metro Detroit and am used to being around people with different skin. And im grateful I didn't grow up in some upper middle class suburb around hipster smug white people who think they are better than everyone and made themselves speakers for people of color because you guys think they are beneath you.
I pushed that fairy faggot into exposing his true racist self

I guess it’s true to a faggot like him. Only black length matters not black lives

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Poor admin. A failure at everything except sucking dick

What a loser

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I didn't read all the thread.

Are the Leftists being racist jagoffs again?
From what I hear yes

I have the fairy cock suck boi on ignore but I’m hearing I pwned him so bad that now he’s hyperventilating and calling me all kinds of racist slurs

Lol. Libtard hypocrisy exposed once again