I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well we can't.

Like I said....I just wanna live my life and enjoy it. Make all the changes I need to make in order to be truly happy and not have so much stress and conflict and mistrust in my life.

Arguing politcs is just sad, frustrating and draining because no one ever wants to talk about anything. It's just all hatred and nastiness no matter what is said. Fuck these people and their never ending venom.

If they truly cared they would value peace and communication. They just want force and domination. It's a game to them where they can indulge the worst parts of themselves.

I don't understand why anyone would put effort into chosing hate and twisting the stances of others so they can have an excuse to hate. They won't ever discuss what they even actually think because they don't care really. Its all about hate.
This little nigger Stubby, cried cock cock cock, all the way home!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There is no hope for the country either because that's how people are now. It's just gonna devolve further because so many people get off on seeing their neighbors as the enemy.

It's all fucked and people enjoy that.
Fuck off nigger lover.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gross.

No one expects better though. You just prove my point.

You get hateful and spam at people and then when they treat you the same way you act like it's their fault you are an asshole. You shit post spam at me while I continually try to engage.

You are the reason he spams at you....you are not the one doing it back. HE is.
Because that’s what niggers do. No one ever claimed nigger Stubby was cognitively there.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He thinks someone talking about sucking cock is the same as calling people racist slurs.
Explain the difference Dr. Duh’v they are by slurs, and from now on I will answer Pygmy’s mindless name calling in turn, why you ask? because he’s a stupid nigger!

Lulls!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I lost hope for our country years ago. The social compact has been irrevocably broken by the Leftist filth that have infected every level of our culture and government. We have a two-tiered system of Justice, weaponized federal agencies and disgusting transsexuals taking their shirts off and shaking its titties on the White House lawn ... and Leftists like our pals here see nothing wrong with any of that.

Admin and Hollowgay are perfect examples of the useful idiots of the Left who happily skip behind their Pied Pipers down the road to Tyranny. The ironic thing is that the likes of them end up in the gulags first.
Gaslighting for niggers, are we now?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So it's okay for you...a white guy even...to call a person who isn't white a nigger just because he spams the cock thing at you and he only does it because of you constant spamming about Trumptards at us?
Is admin crying again ?

He’s like 70% mad and 30% emo fag right now

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's complete with racial slurs and impotent rage

lmao

does the "I'm gonna gut you from stem to sternum with my NAVY issued buttplug" come next? :LOL3:

by the way, my luxury cruise is coming up

but more details on that after admong completes the rounds shitting all over the walls to his one room flat

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The scary part is he thinks all of this is just "right wing propaganda" and lies because that's what his "side" tells him. He doesn't look for himself. Doesn't see people ditching the LGBT and starting opposing movements because he thinks it's all "right wing extremists" and of course he is brainwashed to believe right wing people are all racist bigots.

While he calls people niggers.
I'm taking credit for his latest melt

it's a glorious one

glorious gloryhole girl goes geriatric garth --lmao

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahaha

I triggered this fairy little faggot BIGTIME@!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
did I mention that admin is a faggot who sucks dick all day?

and a cripple?

lulz