I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
:Awesomeness: Blazor, will you suck Stumpys stub? He’s run out of people to ask. Maybe a cousin can help out?
Semenjunior, go take a hike up to canaduh and die in fire.

It's safer up there without guns, except for the person running people over with a vehicle because evil doesn't give a fuck about you passing MOAR laws you idgit.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I see the self avowed Douche Bag has come out in favor of Small Black Cocks, stunning and brave!
I strut like a peacock while you flounder like a bottom feeder.

Biggie is less annoying than you. If that helps you sleep at night on the streets, because I really fucking care. You tent city simpleton.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie is less annoying than you. If that helps you sleep at night on the streets, because I really fucking care. You tent city simpleton.
382f17ed5f2904b16201a72ff68a320963e9dd2b.jpeg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semenjunior, go take a hike up to canaduh and die in fire.

It's safer up there without guns, except for the person running people over with a vehicle because evil doesn't give a fuck about you passing MOAR laws you idgit.
Fuck you and Canada. Maybe Blazor can lend you a cousin.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Awesomeness: Maybe you’d volunteer to suck his cock. By now the short fat loser has run out of people to ask.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:Awesomeness: Blazor, will you suck Stumpys stub? He’s run out of people to ask. Maybe a cousin can help out?

Looks like a mod removed that pic of you, did you report it, like the lil tiny bitch you are?

Are we back to no chops on here @Flynn ?

Explain yourselves.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like a mod removed that pic of you, did you report it, like the lil tiny bitch you are?

Explain yourselves.
What pic Okie boy? Just remember, I’m not your cousin.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden admin appeals federal court ruling that the city of Berkeley may not ban gas pipes or appliances under a 1975 federal law. The radical far left Democrats desperately want to ban all gas appliances even though the effect of green house gas emissions is negligible because they ignore science and want everyone else to obey their cultist beliefs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
GFY

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Explain yourselves.

First off. I don't need to explain my actions to you, ever.

But for the sake of transparency I will break it down. The "rules" are, personal pictures are open season only if the genesis of them originate from Meltdown and are posted by that person. That means personal pictures in The General Forums are a no go. This also includes any and all pictures that were posted in other forums as well.

It was explained to me that posters who don't participate in Meltdown and choose to post their pictures in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread shouldn't have to be worried about their pics being chopped and so forth.

Lastly, I've discussed this issue with Bastard Factory. We have differing opinions on this subject. He feels that if a picture is posted from somewhere else or here, that it should only be taken down if the person in the picture complains. I myself do not subscribe to this train of thought. That's not saying he doesn't have valid points. I feel that to maintain forum integrity and to protect some of our more vulnerable posters that pictures not originating from Meltdown are a no-no.

As long as I'm The Meltdown moderator, there will be no personal pictures posted that weren't posted from Meltdown first. I'm taking this course of action because of what happened to Lily. Her personal picture was splattered all over the forums and then here. At the time the rules on personal pictures was pretty muddy. So not to drive off non-flaming/debating posters and to keep the membership intact this rule will be enforced. I've been guilty of transporting personal pictures of people off other forums and posting them here as well. So this rule isn't just for your edification, it's for mine too.

If you do not agree or like my thoughts on this subject, you can always voice your concerns here, to me, cw or Bastard Factory.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But for the sake of transparency I will break it down. The "rules" are, personal pictures are open season only if the genesis of them originate from Meltdown and are posted by that person. That means personal pictures in The General Forums are a no go. This also includes any and all pictures that were posted in other forums as well.

It was explained to me that posters who don't participate in Meltdown and choose to post their pictures in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread shouldn't have to be worried about their pics being chopped and so forth.

Lastly, I've discussed this issue with Bastard Factory. We have differing opinions on this subject. He feels that if a picture is posted from somewhere else or here, that it should only be taken down if the person in the picture complains. I myself do not subscribe to this train of thought. I feel that to maintain forum integrity and to protect some of our more vulnerable posters that pictures not originating from Meltdown are a no-no.

As long as I'm The Meltdown moderator, there will be no personal pictures posted that weren't posted from Meltdown first. I'm taking this course of action because of what happened to Lily. Her personal picture was splattered all over the forums and then here. At the time the rules on personal pictures was pretty muddy. So not to drive off non-flaming/debating posters and to keep the membership intact this rule will be enforced. I've been guilty of transporting personal pictures of people off other forums and posting them here as well. So this rule isn't just for your edification, it's for mine too.

If you do not agree or like my thoughts on this subject, you can always voice your concerns here, to me, cw or Bastard Factory.

Ok, Im gonna need you to explain yourself further :GiggleBitch:

Please post references to such rules. Please and thank you. Otherwise you are making up rules on the fly.

And for clarification, Sea had posted his pic on this site. I did not snag it from elsewhere.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But remember, aidsman says the Dems aren't trying to ban gas appliances. Aidsman wouldn't be a lying sack of dog shit, would he?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok, Im gonna need you to explain yourself further :GiggleBitch:

Please post references to such rules. Please and thank you. Otherwise you are making up rules on the fly.

And for clarification, Sea had posted his pic on this site. I did not snag it from elsewhere.

Yeah. I'm done "explaining myself."

Take it up with BF.

P.S.-I have never "made up rules." Just because you don't agree does not mean they are "made up."

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I am not even sure what you are trying to imply.

Is "Setting fires" some homo term?
Sorry, I didn't know your ignorance of life/news/current events.

Some fucks set fires in Canada and now New York City sky is more orange than Trump's hair.

I thought this obvious but yaknow. Since you are indulging your own pleasures while making fun of Joe who may happen to rent, maybe I shouldn't infer you really have any cognizance of what goes on in fucking reality.

You're comeback is spongeworthy. You soaked in my content and just layed there bloated upon a kitchen counter. Like a porous glob o' worthless shit.

But hey, at least you called me gay. Original as your yeast infection.

People are the problem. Global warming doesn't set fires. People do. Global warming doesn't insult people. People do. And Prowler isn't even people. Because he can't even insult.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lastly, I've discussed this issue with Bastard Factory. We have differing opinions on this subject. He feels that if a picture is posted from somewhere else or here, that it should only be taken down if the person in the picture complains. I myself do not subscribe to this train of thought. That's not saying he doesn't have valid points. I feel that to maintain forum integrity and to protect some of our more vulnerable posters that pictures not originating from Meltdown are a no-no.

CW's so old man LOL ...will she even be around to read the complaint ? :LOL3:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Why is it that fags hate being accurately described as fags?

It's one of the greatest of all life mysteries.

Right beside "why do women get up to a year off work for offspring then the rest of their lives to leverage motherhood against both partner/s and actual offspring?"

And.... of course, an ancient one..."why does admin suck so many cocks?".
Dudes get off like a buncha weeks now too.