I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
First off. I don't need to explain my actions to you, ever.

But for the sake of transparency I will break it down. The "rules" are, personal pictures are open season only if the genesis of them originate from Meltdown and are posted by that person. That means personal pictures in The General Forums are a no go. This also includes any and all pictures that were posted in other forums as well.

It was explained to me that posters who don't participate in Meltdown and choose to post their pictures in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread shouldn't have to be worried about their pics being chopped and so forth.

Lastly, I've discussed this issue with Bastard Factory. We have differing opinions on this subject. He feels that if a picture is posted from somewhere else or here, that it should only be taken down if the person in the picture complains. I myself do not subscribe to this train of thought. That's not saying he doesn't have valid points. I feel that to maintain forum integrity and to protect some of our more vulnerable posters that pictures not originating from Meltdown are a no-no.

As long as I'm The Meltdown moderator, there will be no personal pictures posted that weren't posted from Meltdown first. I'm taking this course of action because of what happened to Lily. Her personal picture was splattered all over the forums and then here. At the time the rules on personal pictures was pretty muddy. So not to drive off non-flaming/debating posters and to keep the membership intact this rule will be enforced. I've been guilty of transporting personal pictures of people off other forums and posting them here as well. So this rule isn't just for your edification, it's for mine too.

If you do not agree or like my thoughts on this subject, you can always voice your concerns here, to me, cw or Bastard Factory.
and then what happened?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
7pdmmw.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
First off. I don't need to explain my actions to you, ever.

But for the sake of transparency I will break it down. The "rules" are, personal pictures are open season only if the genesis of them originate from Meltdown and are posted by that person. That means personal pictures in The General Forums are a no go. This also includes any and all pictures that were posted in other forums as well.

It was explained to me that posters who don't participate in Meltdown and choose to post their pictures in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread shouldn't have to be worried about their pics being chopped and so forth.

Lastly, I've discussed this issue with Bastard Factory. We have differing opinions on this subject. He feels that if a picture is posted from somewhere else or here, that it should only be taken down if the person in the picture complains. I myself do not subscribe to this train of thought. That's not saying he doesn't have valid points. I feel that to maintain forum integrity and to protect some of our more vulnerable posters that pictures not originating from Meltdown are a no-no.

As long as I'm The Meltdown moderator, there will be no personal pictures posted that weren't posted from Meltdown first. I'm taking this course of action because of what happened to Lily. Her personal picture was splattered all over the forums and then here. At the time the rules on personal pictures was pretty muddy. So not to drive off non-flaming/debating posters and to keep the membership intact this rule will be enforced. I've been guilty of transporting personal pictures of people off other forums and posting them here as well. So this rule isn't just for your edification, it's for mine too.

If you do not agree or like my thoughts on this subject, you can always voice your concerns here, to me, cw or Bastard Factory.
Gawddamn Babe, look at you being all responsible and shit. I'm so proud of you! Towing the line with toes I would suck from here to Estonia or whatever country of origin you mentioned before, I've since long forgotten in my current drunken stupor.

I guess I'm like the PETER Pan of posters because I will never grow up other than in the crotch department when I swell with pride from thinking of all you do for this e-world, honey pie!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
but admin still sucks cock tho

Are you sure?

Just by basic osmosis from the subject you rant about makes you an accomplished dick sucker as well.

Maybe it's self subliminal messaging? Your true colors are trying to burst out in pink rhinestones.

Midgets and glitter! How fun!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Gawddamn Babe, look at you being all responsible and shit. I'm so proud of you! Towing the line with toes I would suck from here to Estonia or whatever country of origin you mentioned before, I've since long forgotten in my current drunken stupor.

I guess I'm like the PETER Pan of posters because I will never grow up other than in the crotch department when I swell with pride from thinking of all you do for this e-world, honey pie!

***BLUSH***

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
***BLUSH***
This lady is a lady.

Or as we say in intelligentsia....

Damn skippy.

From the 1993 movie Tombstone:

Josephine:
I'm a woman, I like men. If that means I'm not lady-like, then I guess I'm just not a lady.

Wyatt Earp:
You're different. No arguin' that. But you're a lady. I'd take my oath on it.

Flynn, you're a lady. I'd take my oath on it.

And now back to our regularly scheduled making fun of each other!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Sorry, I didn't know your ignorance of life/news/current events.

Some fucks set fires in Canada and now New York City sky is more orange than Trump's hair.

I thought this obvious but yaknow. Since you are indulging your own pleasures while making fun of Joe who may happen to rent, maybe I shouldn't infer you really have any cognizance of what goes on in fucking reality.

There were no fires near Vancouver.

Here is an example of "fucking reality": Canada is a big place.

You're comeback

Poofer?

But hey, at least you called me gay.

You are the same guy who said this....

It's okay bro, I always knew you liked the wood.

...right?!!?

And Prowler isn't even people. Because he can't even insult.

Give it some time to sink in and you might.....

Might.

Understand.

Right?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, you moved to a third world? So how does Hatian penis taste? Veiny with a side of meatballs? Lotusbuddy wants to know?
So you like the black cock, are you aware one of our more prolifically repetitive posters is black? (Or whatever they're calling themselves this week)

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think our little Pygmy was an Organ Grinder's Monkey in a past life, and not only because he is fixated on 'grinding the male organ' but he's also a black person which is fun.

• LOL
Reactions: X

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Closeted gay guy who defends calling gay dements calling gay, then backed up by gay guy who is totally gay calling gay. Lose lose situation.

I think prowler is the same fucking guy who took my songs and put them on a playlist because he knows how to software program. I programmed too. Basic, pascal, c++, nobody gives a fuck if you can learn a new language. Rather, can you impress an audience with any fucking language you can speak?

You know what means more than taking other people's orginal shit and putting it together? Creating original shit. Or maybe it was sum cunt and you ain't him. Don't give a fuck. Dust in the wind. Let it go. View the live concert through your own eyes 》 recording it on your flip phone.

But you're still better than Joe and not following the Joneses or the Joes you fucking hero you.

Idiot.

The world is bigger than your stories.

Realize and accept.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Closeted gay guy who defends calling gay dements calling gay, then backed up by gay guy who is totally gay calling gay. Lose lose situation.

I think prowler is the same fucking guy who took my songs and put them on a playlist because he knows how to software program. I programmed too. Basic, pascal, c++, nobody gives a fuck if you can learn a new language. Rather, can you impress an audience with any fucking language you can speak?

You know what means more than taking other people's orginal shit and putting it together? Creating original shit. Or maybe it was sum cunt and you ain't him. Don't give a fuck. Dust in the wind. Let it go. View the live concert through your own eyes 》 recording it on your flip phone.

But you're still better than Joe and not following the Joneses or the Joes you fucking hero you.

Idiot.

The world is bigger than your stories.

Realize and accept.
Excellent post, and I am glad you agree with me, I don't care if Pygmy sucks cocks or if he doesn't suck cocks, and I don't really care if he's a nigger, but his 'admin sucks cocks' mantra going on 15 years now is beyond boring.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah. I'm done "explaining myself."

Take it up with BF.

P.S.-I have never "made up rules." Just because you don't agree does not mean they are "made up."

Lol you dumb fuck. So you cant show me those "rules", you're jus showing favortism, gotcha.

So when Sea spams the FUCK out of that pic, without himself in it, its ok. Not to mention I havent even seen that pic of Biggie even posted on here. But I chop Sea into it, and Heaven help us.... some WRONG DOING has been done!!! Break out the Mod Tools!!!!

Way to pull a Bud Light!!! Trannie Fucktard!!!! Do you wanna see BF burn to the ground!? Cause thats how you make BF burn to the ground!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Whooot:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Your ignorance is another expectation. You know

You're the most ignorant motherfucker on here, and the whole wide web! Bitch tits!!!

MUY EXOTICA MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Lol you dumb fuck. So you cant show me those "rules", you're jus showing favortism, gotcha.

So when Sea spams the FUCK out of that pic, without himself in it, its ok. Not to mention I havent even seen that pic of Biggie even posted on here. But I chop Sea into it, and Heaven help us.... some WRONG DOING has been done!!! Break out the Mod Tools!!!!

Way to pull a Bud Light!!! Trannie Fucktard!!!! Do you wanna see BF burn to the ground!? Cause thats how you make BF burn to the ground!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calmdown no one gaf :LOL3: