I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn is pretty proud of his online janitor duties

it's like, for the first time in his life, he's accomplished something -- lets placate the poor fucking retard by nodding our heads up and down and act impressed.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're the most ignorant motherfucker on here, and the whole wide web! Bitch tits!!!

MUY EXOTICA MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Whooot:
Listen to the welfare recipient, broke okie. 15 more days stupid. Think you can make it?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well shuck's the guy that knew the guy that would have said Biden bad, has dieded! Oh noes!

Sadly there won't be any dick pics in Mudville today, Rudely Guilliani has struck out.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
What moron stickied this stupid merged thread?
cw_, It's not like you to say more than one word before posting a pic instead. You okay hun? How's your mouse treating you? Still a wireless disconnect there? And your screen? How does that refresh rate in your pixelated view? Keep monitoring the progress toots! Keyboard have a safe enough space bar for ya? Wonderful. How's your rig holding up? Everything but the kitchen sync? All chips in place or still some on your shoulder? No problem. Along with all the other fashion trends making a return, I'm sure shoulder pads will be along soon to cover for lack of a big chip on your shoulder.

Modding is hard I know. Every mother fucker wants to do their own thing and kick & scream when they are asked to follow the "rules". As a mod, you are asked to be put in a position where you aren't defending yourself. You're actually defending the ones who put you in the position. And maybe their position is shit? Just pontificating. Thankless, indeed & in deed. Keep soldiering girl.

The devil's best trick is to make people think he doesn't even exist, and my contrubution to life is to stand there and take in all the rules you dish out and then go and push the boundaries until you get worked up enough to post more words than pictures.... like you did here. Seems like someone is under your skin. But that's how the healing begins.... according to Hey Jude. Or the person who stickied this shot in the dark.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
29P.gif

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
admin sucks a lot of cock tho
Have I ever told you about my old pal the cock monster? He also is a connoisseur of the cock sucking.So much so that he even makes threads asking other users about there cock sizes.

Strange I know,but I guess that is what you expect from a guy who loves cock so much.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Have I ever told you about my old pal the cock monster? He also is a connoisseur of the cock sucking.So much so that he even makes threads asking other users about there cock sizes.

Strange I know,but I guess that is what you expect from a guy who loves cock so much.
You just won a CM coupon.

odJXOEA.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You didn't hear it from me, but I suspect admin sucks cocks like people chow down on popcorn at a theatre...

Nom nom nom nom nom
***quick slurp of a drink***
Nom nom nom nom nom.....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So no more politics because of spastic fairy cock lickers like noodle neck who cannot control any of thier impulses and bodily functions?