I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao. That cunt sissy bitch is sulking because he’s yuuuuge mad

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Except you faggot ass admin. You never had kids cause you always squirted your spunk in another man’s asshole

You noodle neck faggot

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How much of a bitch do you have to be to run away all butthurt because you got put in meltdown

See why I keep this fecal fairy on ignore? Don’t want that queer sissy snowflake contaminating me

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Except you faggot ass admin. You never had kids cause you always squirted your spunk in another man’s asshole

You noodle neck faggot

Isn't there already a merged thread made for this nonsense?

So you title the thread in a way that you can get people to read the OP and then proceed to post the same fucking shit you post everyday?

Tell me why I shouldn't merge this with the rest of your trash?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't there already a merged thread made for this nonsense?

So you title the thread in a way that you can get people to read the OP and then proceed to post the same fucking shit you post everyday?

Tell me why I shouldn't merge this with the rest of your trash?

You seem to be very upset about father's day. Did the state finally catch up with you for all that back child support? Is that why you are working for cash under the table at a hot dog street cart?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like it. It would have been easier to just prevent aidsman from posting in that subforum and then it would have been ok. Hell, make it so it is on topic and shit posting isn't allowed.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like it. It would have been easier to just prevent aidsman from posting in that subforum and then it would have been ok. Hell, make it so it is on topic and shit posting isn't allowed.
Pussy Ass Bitches gonna snivel and whine.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look out... he's cock fighter able to lick tall cocks in a single slurp

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll just leave this here.

Qc5kMGb.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Blue Korean is one big circle jerk, which includes most of their posters. Stubby, Lokbrain. Dinky Dianna, Souelbro, Herman. The ticket taker. They take the skin right off of the penises. What a foul dump.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You just replied to a post made over 10 months ago.....

Hahahahaha!!!!

You must be really upset to feel a need to make that post....are you banned from TBC or something?

Hahahaha!!!!

If one never has anything original to say one must resort to necro'ing old threads I reckon.

Just one of the reasons I have the admajor twins on Ignore.