Im TIRED of it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

St. Shitty was a nobody at BH a

Wasn't she the tard with the tinfoil cat ears?
She was the moron who posted twat pics and her vajuju looked like a half eaten ham sandwich who cried to Dooms about the direction FH was going under my watch he made her a forum to shut her up.

That’s the first incarnation of victim sharing in this community

See why no one ever posts nudes?

Ungrateful fucking babies always needing a "victim". All vaginas look like a half eaten sammich. Either pink or beef. Or both. JS.
You don’t even know the back story but do do another fucking Dovid over it…

There is a whole BACK STORY?!

No way.

I bet it was that chick trusting one of those BHer’s with her nudes.

Yeah you cant do that with those doxxing motherfuckers lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

She was the moron who posted twat pics and her vajuju looked like a half eaten ham sandwich who cried to Dooms about the direction FH was going under my watch he made her a forum to shut her up.

Ungrateful fucking babies always needing a "victim". All vaginas look like a half eaten sammich. Either pink or beef. Or both. JS.

No way.

TDT did it too. They all did it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

No way.

TDT did it too. They all did it

It's just dirty. Doing shit like that. Rude AF!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

No way.

Are we talking about the great rivals from an age undreamed of when the oceans stood still, the earth shook and the titans clashed in the mighty places like brawl-hall?

Doomsday is your god and he lives in the earth. Once giants lived in the earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos they fooled doomsday and they took from the enigma of his admin panel. Doomsday was angered and he was shook, and V-agent & Brain struck down these giants and threw their avatars into the ASSBOX. But in their tedium the tards forgot the password to the admin panel and left it in TWAPs inbox.

fugging dramatic fucks

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Bildo, you fukin faggit, go kill yourself. Lemme know where I can come shit on your corpse, dude.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

No way.

Are we talking about the great rivals from an age undreamed of when the oceans stood still, the earth shook and the titans clashed in the mighty places like brawl-hall?

Doomsday is your god and he lives in the earth. Once giants lived in the earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos they fooled doomsday and they took from the enigma of his admin panel. Doomsday was angered and he was shook, and V-agent & Brain struck down these giants and threw their avatars into the ASSBOX. But in their tedium the tards forgot the password to the admin panel and left it in TWAPs inbox.

fugging dramatic fucks

My very bowels just moved!

Not on the street tho.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So, do we have all 3 members of Cindy's Ballsack Tavern here now?

Just stop paying the 9.99 a year to namecheap and call it a day you zig zag motherfucker

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol wat?

No way.

fugging dramatic fucks

Not on the street tho.

That’s cause you’re not in California where you could actually be fined for shitting in a toilet like the remainder of the civilized world

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

No way.

fugging dramatic fucks

Not on the street tho.

That’s cause you’re not in California where you could actually be fined for shitting in a toilet like the remainder of the civilized world

I'll never set foot in that fucking state. If I want the CA experience I'll just go Cuba. Same vibe but the people are nicer and more humble.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol wat?

You whoreson!

I hate your avatar!! Sissy shit sniFFER and street shitter!!!

Them street shittin fahgots.
Indeed @Dove
Sick and tired of filthy street shitters!!! It is theft and filth!!!!

f83.gif

You know some poor bastard is somewhere yonder brushing his teeth in that and his name is Benzo lol

FUCK EM lol
Fuck Benzo. Fuck all of them . Sander and Prateesh! Filthy curry snifFERs

SHIT BAG BENZ the ocean shit teethbrushin fahgat. Fuck his grandma
Fuck his grand,mother. Fucking whoreson he is

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is Sindy666? They’re laughing at the strangest posts
Take one guess :LOL3:

Is it who I’m thinking it is? Hint?

Billdo. I've talked so much shit to this person and they never shared a board with me lol.

Wait, you saying Sindy is Bilbo. But Sindy posted a titty pic.
There goes another whoreson! Your fat stomach you whoreson! Hit the gym!

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
FUCK EM lol

FIND YOUR OWN FUCKING LANE AND STOP USING CAPS YOU PROBABLY HAVE TOXOPLASMOSIS AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE TRYING TO BUTT IN ON MY SHTICK, STOP THAT SHIT UNLESS YOU WANNA SENT PM ME TIT PICS OR A TWAT SHOT TO PAY HOMAGE TO THE KING OF FUCKIN CAPS!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FUCK EM lol

FIND YOUR OWN FUCKING LANE AND STOP USING CAPS YOU PROBABLY HAVE TOXOPLASMOSIS AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE TRYING TO BUTT IN ON MY SHTICK, STOP THAT SHIT UNLESS YOU WANNA SENT PM ME TIT PICS OR A TWAT SHOT TO PAY HOMAGE TO THE KING OF FUCKIN CAPS!!!

BUT I SHOWED YOU MY PUSSY GOTDAMMIT

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
FUCK EM lol

YEAH, SUPER FURRY, JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FUCK EM lol

YEAH, SUPER FURRY, JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!!

She still has her little shaved part since she was just spayed a few weeks ago

20210915-162528.jpg

Shedding all over this futon lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Its dysfunctional that people miss these flame boards so much and whatever content they enjoyed that came with these venues but they dont just go make another one.

Or use whatever platform they have to spark it up.

And I dont wanna hear that lame ass excuse about "traffick" and "draws" and whatever all that over glamorizing shit that is. Forums are dated. Only weird dysfunctional people still go on them. So it doesnt matter how much "traffick" is on them or not. No one is getting paid for this.

Before you go off spouting your ignorant bullshit, why don't you learn to spell 5th grade words first?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Its dysfunctional that people miss these flame boards so much and whatever content they enjoyed that came with these venues but they dont just go make another one.

Or use whatever platform they have to spark it up.

And I dont wanna hear that lame ass excuse about "traffick" and "draws" and whatever all that over glamorizing shit that is. Forums are dated. Only weird dysfunctional people still go on them. So it doesnt matter how much "traffick" is on them or not. No one is getting paid for this.

Before you go off spouting your ignorant bullshit, why don't you learn to spell 5th grade words first?

When did you get your GED and become a spell checking hall monitor?

We would have thrown you a party. Let the dogs out and all