Im TIRED of it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here's an enigma vaccine mongers have yet to sort out

If the vaccines are effective at their stated task and you are vaccinated why would you be so concerned whether I am vaccinated or not?

It's like a catholic priest worrying himself silly over an HIV outbreak among the local prostitution community

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LAUSD is forcing this shit on the kids. Mine is in private school but still!! Wtf???

Why get outraged about something that doesn't impact you?

What "kids", high school aged?
Yeah countess, don't get outraged when rights are stripped of normal citizens, soldiers are murdered unnecessarily and polices are pushed through witch will serve as precedents for other polices aimed at stripping you of even more of your rights

what's wrong with you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If the vaccines are effective at their stated task and you are vaccinated why would you be so concerned whether I am vaccinated or not?

It's like a catholic priest worrying himself silly over an HIV outbreak among the local prostitution community

The vaccine does not stop transmission!!! Notice that the recent surge came right after these fucking shots started being given out?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LAUSD is forcing this shit on the kids. Mine is in private school but still!! Wtf???

It’s impacting all of us! Wtf
but the hairy assed monstrosity has been squealing like a pig with a buck shot in it's ass for how long now because women in texas can't murder their babies after six weeks?

Show's you the perchent for self awareness right there

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The vaccine does not stop transmission!!! Notice that the recent surge came right after these fucking shots started being given out?
You are preaching to the choir dear but speak on it. I'm with you

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

How does it impact you when a child is protected? You implied it isn't because your kid(s) are not in the LAUSD. Maybe I'm missing something.

A child is protected? Majority of the kids testing positive are vaccinated. How is this vaccine protecting anyone?

My nieces and nephews all go to LAUSD schools. My husbands job is going to start the mandate. I shouldn’t be pissed that this senile old bastard wants to strip my family of their rights as human beings??

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, it doesn't stop transmission. What it does is reduce the horrible effects of the virus for most people, including death. Not dying is a great from my point of view.

I still don't go out unnecessarily, I don't gather in large groups, I wear a mask, I got my vaccination, etc. It's not all about me, other people matter too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How does it impact you when a child is protected? You implied it isn't because your kid(s) are not in the LAUSD. Maybe I'm missing something.

A child is protected? Majority of the kids testing positive are vaccinated. How is this vaccine protecting anyone?

My nieces and nephews all go to LAUSD schools. My husbands job is going to start the mandate. I shouldn’t be pissed that this senile old bastard wants to strip my family of their rights as human beings??

Kids aren't vaccinated, it's not even available to any kid 12 and under, for goodness sake.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, it doesn't stop transmission. What it does is reduce the horrible effects of the virus for most people, including death. Not dying is a great from my point of view.

I still don't go out unnecessarily, I don't gather in large groups, I wear a mask, I got my vaccination, etc. It's not all about me, other people matter too.
Okay then, you just made our point. If you are vaccinated YOU are protected and therefore need not worry if someone else coughs up their own lungs into a pool of blood and dies in the middle of the street

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Kids aren't vaccinated, it's not even available to any kid 12 and under, for goodness sake.

I’m talking about the kids 12 and older. Think they’re not gonna go after the little ones next??

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how the chivatos on the left take it so fucking personal when you go against their state mandates despite the fact that they will be the first to tell you their little voodoo juice is protecting them?

It's almost as if they don't have confidence in their own media supplied talking points

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why should anyone care if I die a horrible death? As long as you’re vaccinated and won’t die a horrible death, why should I be forced to get vaccinated?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The emotion, ignorance, hate, foolishness, assumption, expectation, anger sure out weighs the science, practically, common sense, sensibility, by a mile.