I am offically retired from meltdown

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I am telling everyone here exactly what I told BF;

I'm not interested in the repetitive bleating from some of the lowest IQ thimble brains this community has ever seen.

I have a youtube channel that makes money.
I have a tiktok channel that makes money.
I have a podcast that makes money.

I am beyond the low hanging fruit left on these forums. After watching the tantrum grown ass men threw over being kicked from this place, to the new owner of BC begging "please don't go over to BF" like an incel who tearfully had his anime body pillow taken away from him, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of what's left on these forums have deep mental issues and could use some sort of medication.

I also refuse to post at a forum where CW has a panel. I told Flynn specifically why I refuse to post on any platform with that moron and I'll stand up to it.

You have Biggie on one board, and CW on another. What's left of this community is doomed. Both have multiple failures on their resumes and unlike them, I am a builder of worlds while both suck the life out of everything with their uselessness.

Moving forward, I will be posting exclusively in the movie section with my 2 minute review videos. Of which, I know for a fact if any mod fucks with they will lose their panels.

That's as much as anybody gets from me on these forums if even that. If I'm making five grand a week from other forms of social media it's asking alot for me to create content for free

King

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DKG does seem pretty desperate to keep them at TBC. It's almost unseemly, though I understand why. As soon as they have been allowed back in the past, they abandon that forum.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
DKG does seem pretty desperate to keep them at TBC. It's almost unseemly, though I understand why. As soon as they have been allowed back in the past, they abandon that forum.
Running a forum is like running a YouTube channel, you have to be the main content creator and you have to make good content.

I have no clue who that dunderhead is and could care less about his content. I've never once stopped and said "hmm this idiot just dropped a post, I need to stop what I'm doing and read that shit". That right there means that place is doomed.

If you have to rely on others for content, and you are not paying them for their time, it's not going to work. If you are a cheap bitch, you will get the drivel that's infested within these forums for the last few years and be thankful you get even that.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
When and where did this begging occur? I haven’t seen him do that and I’ve been posting there.

People post where they want. I’ll be damned if I let anyone dictate where I can post. This ain’t no damn gang.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm not interested in the repetitive bleating from some of the lowest IQ thimble brains this community has ever seen.

I am beyond the low hanging fruit left on these forums. After watching the tantrum grown ass men threw over being kicked from this place, to the new owner of BC begging "please don't go over to BF" like an incel who tearfully had his anime body pillow taken away from him, I've come to the conclusion that the majority of what's left on these forums have deep mental issues and could use some sort of medication.

I also refuse to post at a forum where CW has a panel. I told Flynn specifically why I refuse to post on any platform with that moron and I'll stand up to it.

You have Biggie on one board, and CW on another. What's left of this community is doomed. Both have multiple failures on their resumes and unlike them, I am a builder of worlds while both suck the life out of everything with their uselessness.

Moving forward, I will be posting exclusively in the movie section with my 2 minute review videos. Of which, I know for a fact if any mod fucks with they will lose their panels.

That's as much as anybody gets from me on these forums if even that. If I'm making five grand a week from other forms of social media it's asking alot for me to create content for free

King

is-this-bitch-a7y5sk.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He aint doing no yubbie-tubbie...if he was he would show up in my recommended feed because I sub to all the cool humor channels. If you wanna make some content than someone do this...film yourself doing a Carolina reaper or that one chop challenge. Let's see what forum gang member can dew this...it sure beats a bloody weather forecast vocaroo by Gary.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like this guy is blaming me for a post that was edited by Flea about a year ago. She said she had at the time. What a dweeb.

YsJz0iK.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I called this shit yesterday!
That I'm done posting here with the rabble and I'm moving my content to the other boards?

Face it, the squabbling from neathderthals here is nothing but a waste of time.

Flame matches were competitive. Everyone here is too chicken shit to have one. Scrolling past drivel from lombotomites isn't my idea of quality time.

I have no desire to reread the same shit over and over. If ppl have an issue with that they're the ones with the issue, not moi.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

King
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That I'm done posting here with the rabble and I'm moving my content to the other boards?

Flame matches were competitive. Everyone here is too chicken shit to have one. Scrolling past drivel from lombotomites isn't my idea of quality time.

I have no desire to reread the same shit over and over. If ppl have an issue with that they're the ones with the issue, not moi.

^ Words spoken from the Irony Throne.

As always, Martino, you have my undying apathy, but that posts reads like a refugee document from a time capsule two decades old.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Words spoken from the Irony Throne.

As always, Martino, you have my undying apathy, but that posts reads like a refugee document from a time capsule two decades old.
Blurt do you eat GAY SCAT???

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
M'Adam Bitler has perky fresh titties this morning.

The chill in the air gives the Luftwaffe Lady goose step bumps.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Do I not know you longer than anyone else here has?

Last edited: