Im TIRED of it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This 4-year old died of Covid one day after getting sick.

rawImage.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

children under 12 can’t be vaxxed

the shelter in place stage of this was imperative

we are FUQ3D

True. And if the adults in their families were all vaxxed, and if the mask restrictions were in place in schools, she might not have gotten it at all.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
what is LAUSD?

LA unified school district
Wouldn't that have more to do with your failure of a governor than it does that bag of festering animal fat we have in the oval office?

Fuck him too. That piece of shit in office is backing him in this recall.

while he kept his winery open and was photographed sitting at a table with 15 people unmasked while the whole state was on lockdown

I’m horrified.
Are you voting to recall him?

no. I think it’s a waste of tax dollars and he won’t ever be elected again that’s how many people here are infuriated with him…. so just let him finish

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

True. And if the adults in their families were all vaxxed, and if the mask restrictions were in place in schools, she might not have gotten it at all.

The vaccinated still get it. I know several who was fully vaxxed and got it. It does not stop transmission, so how is it protecting anyone?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

Wouldn't that have more to do with your failure of a governor than it does that bag of festering animal fat we have in the oval office?

while he kept his winery open and was photographed sitting at a table with 15 people unmasked while the whole state was on lockdown

I’m horrified.

no. I think it’s a waste of tax dollars and he won’t ever be elected again that’s how many people here are infuriated with him…. so just let him finish
So deal with another two years of his incompetence to avoid spending tax dollars on a worthy cause for a change?

I don't know how Californian's do it to be honest

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

The vaccinated still get it. I know several who was fully vaxxed and got it. It does not stop transmission, so how is it protecting anyone?

Those are called "break through cases" because it's not common. It either stops transmission or lessens the severity if there IS transmission.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

my bestie since 91 got it and she believes she would be dead if she wasn’t vaxxed

this is so fucked

I’m sorry you’re pissed

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

Those are called "break through cases" because it's not common.
ah lovely how you've managed to compartmentalize your gross failures into little pretty boxes with bows on them

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
what is LAUSD?

I’m horrified.

So deal with another two years of his incompetence to avoid spending tax dollars on a worthy cause for a change?

Like I said… it’s not economically feasible

we relieve our stress at the beach

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

El Big Sexy has 11 yo twins… we are scared for them tbh. Both in private school. We make sure they get plenty of sun and exercise. No outsiders are allowed in our house. What else can you do????!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

I’m horrified.

I have a long long strip of beach along the gulf coast 5 minutes from my home too but lemme tell you, if DeSantis was 1/4 as incompetent and hypocritical as NewSScum I'd be first online to vote to recall no matte how much it costed the state

THe long lasting negative financial consequences of poor policy far exceeds any short term expenditures sacrificed in an effort to avoid such policies

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

El Big Sexy has 11 yo twins… we are scared for them tbh. Both in private school. We make sure they get plenty of sun and exercise. No outsiders are allowed in our house. What else can you do????!
And when Gavin and Biden come looking for them to get the shot too what will you do?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
what is LAUSD?

I’m horrified.

I have a long long strip of beach along the gulf coast 5 minutes from my home too but lemme tell you, if DeSantis was 1/4 as incompetent and hypocritical as NewSScum I'd be first online to vote to recall no matte how much it costed the state

THe long lasting negative financial consequences of poor policy far exceeds any short term expenditures sacrificed in an effort to avoid such policies

I don’t think he has done anything outside of be a hypocrite and impose mandated vaccines… but I haven’t been here in a decade… so….

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

I’m horrified.

I don’t think he has done anything outside of be a hypocrite and impose mandated vaccines… but I haven’t been here in a decade… so….
Prop 47 ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

And when Gavin and Biden come looking for them to get the shot too what will you do?

honestly, that is up to their parents. Mom is a psychiatrist and dad is hardcore vaxx refuser… not sure how he will feel about the kiddos tho

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
what is LAUSD?

I’m horrified.

Prop 47 ?

ill have to research on this

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

honestly, that is up to their parents. Mom is a psychiatrist and dad is hardcore vaxx refuser… not sure how he will feel about the kiddos tho
Well, according to Lilly Oak no one is forcing the vaccine on any of us. They're only making it impossible for you to work and support yourself, which is of course, not the same fucking thing in Waldo's weirdo world

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

Well, according to Lilly Oak no one is forcing the vaccine on any of us. They're only making it impossible for you to work and support yourself, which is of course, not the same fucking thing in Waldo's weirdo world

I do think it’s weird they allowed Scott Gotleib to be FDA commissioner and then also allowed him to profit from Pfeizer tbh.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what is LAUSD?

I’m horrified.

DeSantis is the worst of the worst. Are you kidding with this shit?

Hey, Strapon, @Jeannie says you're too serious! Lighten up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

rawImage.jpg

we are FUQ3D

I do think it’s weird they allowed Scott Gotleib to be FDA commissioner and then also allowed him to profit from Pfeizer tbh.
Starting to see the game of pitch and catch here huh? Good for you

Did you research proposition 47 yet?

Basically, it is a blank check provided to criminals to steal at will along as they keep their thievery under 950 per incident

I'm sure that's going to turn out well for your state if allowed to continue

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

I’m horrified.

DeSantis is the worst of the worst. Are you kidding with this shit?

Hey, Strapon, @Jeannie says you're too serious! Lighten up.
Yeah, provide some polices which make him "the worst of the worst"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wonder how long it would take AIDS to chew OAk down to one of those withered string beans we saw during the Apex of the AIDs cleansing

2 - 3 million years?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t even wanna know what covid feels like after having the vaxx. The lucid crazy fever dreaming after the second dose was scary and I woke up drenched in sweat. NAS~tay shit.

AIDS will eat you inside out though. I wouldn’t wish any of this on anyone TBH.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can think of a few people who should get AIDS and drop dead expeditiously

not you peaches, you have a wonderful singing voice when you're not crying in 14 different dialects of butthurt