Im TIRED of it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how the chivatos on the left take it so fucking personal when you go against their state mandates despite the fact that they will be the first to tell you their little voodoo juice is protecting them?

It's almost as if they don't have confidence in their own media supplied talking points

You question their glorious overlords they come try to henpeck you back in line. If you dont get back in line? They TURN.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Notice how the chivatos on the left take it so fucking personal when you go against their state mandates despite the fact that they will be the first to tell you their little voodoo juice is protecting them?

It's almost as if they don't have confidence in their own media supplied talking points

You question their glorious overlords they come try to henpeck you back in line. If you dont get back in line? They TURN.

TRUTH!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

LA unified school district

Flea.....LEAVE Commiefornia. Especially if that recall doesnt work.

Everywhere else is more affordable anyway.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I know is voting to recall. People at the grocery stores, Starbucks, everywhere are all saying they are voting for Elder. If that faggot Newsom is not recalled, they’re taking it to the streets. Everyone is.

I know.

But you know.....it may not work. That's where we are right now and it sucks.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

EVERY SINGLE PERSON I know is voting to recall. People at the grocery stores, Starbucks, everywhere are all saying they are voting for Elder. If that faggot Newsom is not recalled, they’re taking it to the streets. Everyone is.
And I will be you any amount of Money that Newscum will run away with it

the scum on the left has cheating down to a science

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

Oh dear, I can almost see Oaks big horse shoe frown from all the way over here.

any minute now there's gonna be smoke and a smell of frying bacon in the air

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's an enigma vaccine mongers have yet to sort out

If the vaccines are effective at their stated task and you are vaccinated why would you be so concerned whether I am vaccinated or not?

It's like a catholic priest worrying himself silly over an HIV outbreak among the local prostitution community

The vaccine does not stop transmission!!! Notice that the recent surge came right after these fucking shots started being given out?

No, it doesn't stop transmission. What it does is reduce the horrible effects of the virus for most people, including death. Not dying is a great from my point of view.

I still don't go out unnecessarily, I don't gather in large groups, I wear a mask, I got my vaccination, etc. It's not all about me, other people matter too.

Why should anyone care if I die a horrible death? As long as you’re vaccinated and won’t die a horrible death, why should I be forced to get vaccinated?

Who is forcing you to be vaccinated? Last time you posted about the vaccine you said you weren't vaccinated. That's your choice.

Where is this idea of "force" coming from?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If the vaccines are effective at their stated task and you are vaccinated why would you be so concerned whether I am vaccinated or not?

It's like a catholic priest worrying himself silly over an HIV outbreak among the local prostitution community

The vaccine does not stop transmission!!! Notice that the recent surge came right after these fucking shots started being given out?

No, it doesn't stop transmission. What it does is reduce the horrible effects of the virus for most people, including death. Not dying is a great from my point of view.

I still don't go out unnecessarily, I don't gather in large groups, I wear a mask, I got my vaccination, etc. It's not all about me, other people matter too.

Why should anyone care if I die a horrible death? As long as you’re vaccinated and won’t die a horrible death, why should I be forced to get vaccinated?

Who is forcing you to be vaccinated? Last time you posted about the vaccine you said you weren't vaccinated. That's your choice.

Um... federal mandate encouraging employers with over 100 employees to impose the shot on their workers or risk being fired so they don't get fined

are you really this fucking stupid?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

:facepalm:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re insane. Are kids at risk a good thing? What’s wrong with a jab in the arm if it saves them from the virus? Do seem to not care? Strange

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The emotion, ignorance, hate, foolishness, assumption, expectation, anger sure out weighs the science, practically, common sense, sensibility, by a mile.

I don't get the drama, wailing and screaming. It's unbecoming. It's half a nation of tantruming citizens.
So basically flea is wailing and screaming because she's smart enough to see the emergence of totalitarianism and call it what it is

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The emotion, ignorance, hate, foolishness, assumption, expectation, anger sure out weighs the science, practically, common sense, sensibility, by a mile.

You would have no issue with kids being jabbed against their will.
Lemme guess. You're quoting the spamming child rapist here

If he don’t go fuck off with his whack ass bullshit, I swear
I put that weasel on ignore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re insane. Are kids at risk a good thing? What’s wrong with a jab in the arm if it saves them from the virus? Do seem to not care? Strange

It doesn’t save anyone, you fucking idiot

It saves the vast majority of individuals who are vaccinated.

Most people dying are the unvaccinated. I don't understand why this doesn't matter to some people.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

See, heres where the left shows themselves to be the mindless guppies they really are

They accuse us of being blind trump followers. Yet, it was Trump's genius that made it possible for this vaccine to emerge and we still ain't taking it. Why? because we are not some fucking borg of a democrat monolith that lacks the autonomy to think for themselves

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I never knew you were a scientist? Why would anyone believe you? Fucking dangerous fool.

The ones raping kids are dangerous “fools”. Loser

You are full of shit when it comes to any subject Gladass. You’re a danger to your own. Who would you blame if your kid got sick? You are fouled up.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This 4-year old died of Covid one day after getting sick.

rawImage.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
what is LAUSD?

Wouldn't that have more to do with your failure of a governor than it does that bag of festering animal fat we have in the oval office?

Fuck him too. That piece of shit in office is backing him in this recall.

while he kept his winery open and was photographed sitting at a table with 15 people unmasked while the whole state was on lockdown

I’m horrified.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what is LAUSD?

Wouldn't that have more to do with your failure of a governor than it does that bag of festering animal fat we have in the oval office?

Fuck him too. That piece of shit in office is backing him in this recall.

while he kept his winery open and was photographed sitting at a table with 15 people unmasked while the whole state was on lockdown

I’m horrified.
Are you voting to recall him?