I'm tired off all this m effing voter fraud! Guess the party, LOL!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
277099586_5482372581786592_4446147392624560502_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftists "Election security laws are racist! We need less regulations on voting!!"

Also Leftists "omg look at these people cheating!!"

:Hapz2:

Okay. So you are saying we need more secure elections?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists "Election security laws are racist! We need less regulations on voting!!"

I'm saying most voter fraud cases are isolated one person trying to game the system here and there, and the majority of the time, it's a Conservative trying to vote in both states he or she has homes in. Yes there are isolated statistically meaningless(as in no effect on election outcome) cases. NO there was no BIG STEAL, Trump has even quietly admitted that, BUT not at any of his cash grab rallies though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm saying most voter fraud cases are isolated one person trying to game the system here and there, and the majority of the time, it's a Conservative trying to vote in both states he or she has homes in. Yes there are isolated statistically meaningless(as in no effect on election outcome) cases. NO there was no BIG STEAL, Trump has even quietly admitted that, BUT not at any of his cash grab rallies though.

Anyone that believes the election was stolen, needs someone to come pick them up, put the white jacket on them and take them to a padded cell.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Anyone that believes the election was stolen, needs someone to come pick them up, put the white jacket on them and take them to a padded cell.

Has anyone figured out how Maricopa County in Arizona managed to over 100,000 more mail in ballots than they actually mailed out yet?

.. and I mean besides the "fact check" that claims it was just a misunderstanding and a "clerical error?"

After that question we can talk about how it came to be that so many old folks homes in Wisconsin managed to have 100% voter turnout even though up to 20% of the residents of these facilities are profoundly disabled and legally incognizant?

I've got a lot more questions after that, but we can start with those two.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Has anyone figured out how Maricopa County in Arizona managed to over 100,000 more mail in ballots than they actually mailed out yet?

.. and I mean besides the "fact check" that claims it was just a misunderstanding and a "clerical error?"

After that question we can talk about how it came to be that so many old folks homes in Wisconsin managed to have 100% voter turnout even though up to 20% of the residents of these facilities are profoundly disabled and legally incognizant?

How many times does that need to be debunked?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who debunked it? Whoopee Goldberg on the View?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The audits. Don't accept the results that don't promote your narrative, that's fine. You're free to be delusional in America.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry sir, no one in this thread carries "spare change" Have a nice day.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The grifters the lunatic fringe of Maricopa County hired to "Audit" Don't act like you are unfamiliar with the World Famous 'Cyber Ninja's' the Tier One Election Auditors Straight Outta Florida?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The audits. Don't accept the results that don't promote your narrative, that's fine. You're free to be delusional in America.

My citation regarding Maricopa County in Arizona comes from the Arizona audit, dear. It's never been explained beyond that
"fact check" claim of a "misunderstanding" in interpreting the data and/or a "clerical error" in compiling the data, but the postage paid record for ballots that were mailed out by the county were over 100,000 fewer than mail in ballots that were counted in the County.

That's blaming the Audit itself, of course, instead of any actual analysis of the data. But that's good enough for you people, right?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh look! And exactly as I was telling Lily that Leftists claim the blame lies with the audit itself, Admin is posting at the very same time that the audit was run by "lunatic fringe grifters."

Yeah. That's it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look! And exactly as I was telling Lily that Leftists claim the blame lies with the audit itself, Admin is posting at the very same time that the audit was run by "lunatic fringe grifters."

Yeah. That's it.
Waddya drinking pard?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think it's a lot more than random Republicans, Admin. I can see why you would think this and if I believed the media to the point where I trusted them to tell me everything, I'd believe it to.

Whether you are right or I'm right, we have a situation where a very very large amount of the people do not trust the election process. And they do not trust the 'other side". We were gonna have people yelling fraud anyway no matter who won.

This is a real problem and it's a problem that has gotten worse over the years and will only get worse as more time and more elections pass.

Do you really think these media sources are gonna tell you about the democrat heaters, Admin? They didnt even tell you guys about the LAPTOP that most people still think is fake.

Why hasnt media addressed the voter rolls and how people who died in 1902 had their ballots "received"? Or the addresses that didnt even exist?

Whether you laugh at this or not, people saw it and they trust the poor explainations theyve gotten.

This is why election security laws are so important. And look....it would even prevent this stupid shit being done by Republicans as well.

Isnt that a win all around?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had my 16 year old (who struggles with anxiety/depression) read Girl Interrupted. And she finished it and enjoyed it enough to want to watch the film.

So we watched it last night.

Fucking amazing how all these people retro destroyed the movie by spewing hateful politcs over the past several years. Wynonna, Angelina....didnt even make my skin crawl quite as hard as fucking Whoopi lol.

She always played these warm, almost sage characters and shes such a horrible fucking person in real life lol. Even my daughter was like "her character is so kind and warm but shes an actual shit bag" :LOL3:

That's why they call it acting I guess lol.

Today is an "at home" day (she does alternative schooling) and everytime I assign a book I have them do an essay on what they learned from it. If I get foot notes about Whoopi, I'll probably share them lol.