Im TIRED of it

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
somany posts were remood because fighting kills threads or topics or forums or sum dhit LOLOL WHO WANTS TAH FIGHT ??
200.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Its dysfunctional that people miss these flame boards so much and whatever content they enjoyed that came with these venues but they dont just go make another one.

Or use whatever platform they have to spark it up.

And I dont wanna hear that lame ass excuse about "traffick" and "draws" and whatever all that over glamorizing shit that is. Forums are dated. Only weird dysfunctional people still go on them. So it doesnt matter how much "traffick" is on them or not. No one is getting paid for this.

Before you go off spouting your ignorant bullshit, why don't you learn to spell 5th grade words first?

We can't all be as intelligent as you, Flynn. Damn. I'm just trolling for Malboros.

Maybe some dyck.

Like human dyck.....not like that shit you been sucking.

Dog fuckin whore

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Factory Bastard
We can't all be as intelligent as you, Flynn. Damn. I'm just trolling for Malboros.

THAT SHIT WILL GIVE YOU TUMORS IN YOUR NIPPLES, ITS BAD FOR YOU!!!

I RECOMMEND SMOKING ANOTHER PACK AND A HALF THAN WHAT YOU ALREADY DO.

THE EXTRA CARCINOGENS MIGHT KILL THE OTHER CARCINOGENS!!!

DR. GG

GG MD!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Her lips were as pink as a horses dink,
Her hair was horse-shit brown,
Her tits hung loose,
Like the balls of a moose
As she trucked all over town.

dedicated to my lover @Flynn

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
somany posts were remood because fighting kills threads or topics or forums or sum dhit LOLOL WHO WANTS TAH FIGHT ??
200.gif
I only did a short stint with the swords this morning and I feel pumped. This forearm can’t possibly fit up anyone’s anus and it’s only the beginning of Spring!

oTwgtNF.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
200.gif
I only did a short stint with the swords this morning and I feel pumped. This forearm can’t possibly fit up anyone’s anus and it’s only the beginning of Spring!

oTwgtNF.jpg
first u ask him whats hes drinking followed by u flexing your muscles?

lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg

lol
And?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg

lol
And?
a tad gay

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg

lol
And?
a tad gay
You can read it how you want to...I’m only showing off. Cupcake.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg
I can see Benzo morphing into a thirst trap now

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg

lol
And?
a tad gay
You can read it how you want to...I’m only showing off. Cupcake.

showing of wAt ?? a stout limb you short fucker :LOL3:

you're built small. compact. small limbs very easy to bulk up

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg
That’s coming out of Winter on half-mast...wait until Summer’s over. I’ll have every faggot on this forum dripping arse juice over the AFTER pics. The pics are really for the women...but novice trolls will want to ghey anything up....eh @Jeannie ?
:LOL3:

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg
That’s coming out of Winter on half-mast...wait until Summer’s over. I’ll have every faggot on this forum dripping arse juice over the AFTER pics. The pics are really for the women...but novice trolls will want to ghey anything up....eh @Jeannie ?

fgahg, anything you touch you ghay up ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
when your forarm grows up, what will it be ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Not in your anus that’s for sure! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

I shuld hope not

hey man, it's another night of no sleep, one glass of a couple O shots, my frown and a sight I wish on no one
Well I gave you a laugh with my T-Rex mitts at least aye!? I’m just cracking open my second cider here in the garden.
:GoodStuff:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
200.gif

oTwgtNF.jpg

im a friendly troll, but im no novice