Im TIRED of it

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
242232637_10220432429820920_4463744070551577869_n.jpg

What do these guys eat?
anything from your fingers 2 the garbage u thow out.

they r also the #1 greatest carrier of rabies in the US so if they approach u during the day here, get away

Australia is rabies free. We have very strict quarantine laws here. But on the other hand, we have Hendra Virus carried by flying foxes which apparently is similar to rabies. It is rare though..
hiya

hendra and hanta virus r similar, we have that too

did u get the vax yet? i know u were reluctant

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

they r also the #1 greatest carrier of rabies in the US so if they approach u during the day here, get away

Australia is rabies free. We have very strict quarantine laws here. But on the other hand, we have Hendra Virus carried by flying foxes which apparently is similar to rabies. It is rare though..
hiya

I'm terrified of having an allergic reaction to pfizer and getting a blood clot to AstraZeneca. Moderna has come to Australia now. I looked up Moderna, that has allergy concerns as well. So no vaccine for me as yet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

hiya

I'm terrified of having an allergic reaction to pfizer and getting a blood clot to AstraZeneca. Moderna has come to Australia now. I looked up Moderna, that has allergy concerns as well. So no vaccine for me as yet.
Don’t do it Caskur...as you probably know, I’m prone to allergic reactions too. You’ll be unnecessarily risking your life. Cheers.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hiya

im in the 30s demographic and got the moderna series in april with no ill effects but a hurting arm after each shot (48 hrs) but ofc thats just me and u might react differently.

the pfizer gets bad press with clots, etc.. so i would hold out for the moderna

im not pro or anti vax, i was pressured into it from my job tbh, but.. there it is

even though the dizease is real, fear of covid is mostly psychological so dont let it hamper your life.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hiya

Don’t do it Caskur...as you probably know, I’m prone to allergic reactions too. You’ll be unnecessarily risking your life. Cheers.
let her make her own decisions

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

hiya

Caskur makes her own decisions lass!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hiya

i know she will, but shes on the fence and doesnt need negative input from a hyperallgic person whose face swells up because he ate a peanut ffs

i understand u mean well, im just saying

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Factory Bastard
I GOT MY FIRST JAB OF PFIZER ALMOST 7 WEEKS AGO, GOTTA MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR MY 2ND.

MY ARM WAS SORE FOR 12 HOURS, SO FUCKIN' WHAT.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

hiya

i know she will, but shes on the fence and doesnt need negative input from a hyperallgic person whose face swells up because he ate a peanut ffs

Excuse me! I don’t give negative input when it comes to life and death decisions, you little shit!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hiya

Excuse me! I don’t give negative input when it comes to life and death decisions, you little shit!
PM her then

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard

hiya

PM her then
Hahahahahahahahaa...yes ma’am! :AssKisser:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had one come walking up to the yard down at the farm so I parted its skull with a 20ga.
y do u have 20g? was that your yoot gun?
LOL! Its actually my mother in laws shotgun. It was handy at the time.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

I had one come walking up to the yard down at the farm so I parted its skull with a 20ga.

ha ha the big jew pussy hurts animals ...
I bet you taste nikker jizz when you kiss your wife
skinny little guHn faggit .. :LOL3:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what was it loaded in the doorside barrel where the umbrellas go? lol

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

when you're a jew pussy they're all over :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ha ha the big jew pussy hurts animals ...
I bet you taste nikker jizz when you kiss your wife
skinny little guHn faggit .. :LOL3:
AWWWWWWW, does it make your faggit ass mad when I practice pest control? You know, we use a LOT of whats called fly bait down there. They eat it and drop dead. Coons, coyotes, possums, etc. I still have to shoot the groundhogs tho! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pretty close to that, actually! The shells are in an old cigar box tho.