Im TIRED of it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
242232637_10220432429820920_4463744070551577869_n.jpg

What do these guys eat?
anything from your fingers 2 the garbage u thow out.

they r also the #1 greatest carrier of rabies in the US so if they approach u during the day here, get away
I had one come walking up to the yard down at the farm so I parted its skull with a 20ga.

ha ha the big jew pussy hurts animals ...
I bet you taste nikker jizz when you kiss your wife
skinny little guHn faggit .. :LOL3:
AWWWWWWW, does it make your faggit ass mad when I practice pest control? You know, we use a LOT of whats called fly bait down there. They eat it and drop dead. Coons, coyotes, possums, etc. I still have to shoot the groundhogs tho! PWN3D!

hook nose said wat ??
Me and the other jews got together and decided....YOU'RE A FAGGIT!!!!

luckily you yell that last bit in CAPS ... it's quite a way for the sound to travel the length of your shnoze, into the free air where it's audible ... FREE AIR !! Is that why your noses's are so biG ? :LOL3:
The emoticons dont make your lames funny, ya faggit. You want me to mail you the carcass of whatever I shoot this weekend so you can cry over it? PWN3D!

ha ha big nosed jew is pissed ... skinny faggit, I would take your guHN and shuv it up your ass turning you into a big nosed shitsicle :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Oh look, the emoticon spammer is doubling down on his "humor". Try again, faggit.

Do good and I'll let a varmint get away down at the farm this weekend. Lives are literally depending on you, faggit!

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

they r also the #1 greatest carrier of rabies in the US so if they approach u during the day here, get away
I had one come walking up to the yard down at the farm so I parted its skull with a 20ga.

AWWWWWWW, does it make your faggit ass mad when I practice pest control? You know, we use a LOT of whats called fly bait down there. They eat it and drop dead. Coons, coyotes, possums, etc. I still have to shoot the groundhogs tho! PWN3D!

hook nose said wat ??

luckily you yell that last bit in CAPS ... it's quite a way for the sound to travel the length of your shnoze, into the free air where it's audible ... FREE AIR !! Is that why your noses's are so biG ? :LOL3:
The emoticons dont make your lames funny, ya faggit. You want me to mail you the carcass of whatever I shoot this weekend so you can cry over it? PWN3D!

ha ha big nosed jew is pissed ... skinny faggit, I would take your guHN and shuv it up your ass turning you into a big nosed shitsicle :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Oh look, the emoticon spammer is doubling down on his "humor". Try again, faggit.

Do good and I'll let a varmint get away down at the farm this weekend. Lives are literally depending on you, faggit!
\

get

No $$ in there :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not worried about a sore arm, I am worried anaphylaxis shock.

I am seriously allergic to aspirin and foods chemically similar.... I'm also seriously allergic to sulphur dioxide. which are the 220s preservatives on your canned foods ingredients.
I went into anaphylaxis shock from a drug called Toradol which is chemically related to ibuprofen

I actually went flat line for nearly 4 seconds behind that shit when I was 19

I have a very strong immune system, haven't experienced a fever/flu/cold/etc in over 25 years and aside from being just slightly shorter than flynn's greenly tinted crooked fangs I'm in relatively good shape.

So I'm very hesitant to inject something into my body unless it reads testosterone cypionate on the label and was mass produced under some very questionable quality control standards in a lab somewhere in Somalia.

Ibuprofen is similar to aspirin. I think it might be a derivative... but double check my claim.

We have two main pain killers... the aspirins and the opiates... The opiates are the best for me.

Ibuprofen DOES stop pain BUT it makes my intestines bleed so I avoid that one.

when you know what your allergies are, you avoid them and if you have an accident and ingest something you're allergic to, you just manage it. It's all you can do.

Anyway, don't tempt fate on yourself making claims... fortunes change in the blink of an eye.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I'm not worried about a sore arm, I am worried anaphylaxis shock.

I am seriously allergic to aspirin and foods chemically similar.... I'm also seriously allergic to sulphur dioxide. which are the 220s preservatives on your canned foods ingredients.
I went into anaphylaxis shock from a drug called Toradol which is chemically related to ibuprofen

I actually went flat line for nearly 4 seconds behind that shit when I was 19

I have a very strong immune system, haven't experienced a fever/flu/cold/etc in over 25 years and aside from being just slightly shorter than flynn's greenly tinted crooked fangs I'm in relatively good shape.

So I'm very hesitant to inject something into my body unless it reads testosterone cypionate on the label and was mass produced under some very questionable quality control standards in a lab somewhere in Somalia.

Ibuprofen is similar to aspirin. I think it might be a derivative... but double check my claim.

We have two main pain killers... the aspirins and the opiates... The opiates are the best for me.

Ibuprofen DOES stop pain BUT it makes my intestines bleed so I avoid that one.

when you know what your allergies are, you avoid them and if you have an accident and ingest something you're allergic to, you just manage it. It's all you can do.

Anyway, don't tempt fate on yourself making claims... fortunes change in the blink of an eye.

Ibuprofen is an NSAID. An anti inflammatory. I cant take aspirin, I had anaphylaxis from it when I was 17. It was really dramatic, too. I had a bad headache and before I walked into work(I worked at Pizza Hut lol) I took like 3 of them. I almost died, they had to call the ambulance. It was like being strangled from inside of your neck. I passed out and woke up at the hospital. Went home the next day, went back to work that evening lol.

I can only have acetaminophen or ibuprofen. Or opiates but those I have to be careful with.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

Whats that, faggit? The Grand Nagus?

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

You're a good jook family man /// keep those kids safe (:
_116776660_gettyimages-1228680394.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

I dont weat a mask when I'm walking down the street, faggit ass. My hat is also way more bougie than that! A poor bitch like you could never afford it.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

I dont weat a mask when I'm walking down the street, faggit ass. My hat is also way more bougie than that! A poor bitch like you could never afford it.

again, louder .... the length of that shnoze is like mountain peak...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

What a poor cucknadian faggit!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

Lokbrain, quick question. Is your mother a Jew?

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

that nose comes from somebody :LOL3:

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What makes you think I loved and trusted the government when Trump was in office? Just because we had someone passing beneficial policies while they corporate ran establishment wailed and cried and wasted our tax dollars. I actually never hated them more than the way the establishment attacked and responded with their goon media.

Are you actually taking advice from your doctor or are you just listening to a partisan narrative that comes with the "the science" propaganda?

Because doctors oppose mandates for many reasons.

Doctor Z actually goes into this. He is mostly left leaning, and an excellent and very educated and experienced doctor who runs podcasts for health care workers. He has been discussing and educated people on this pandemic from the beginning and battling misinfo. Partisan politics is not "science". Their concerns are NOT our health. Its votes and money. They've weaponized and exploited this pandemic.

Listen to what this doctor says about vaccine mandates(and he is voice of MANY in the feild)

ANY medical decision needs to be made on an individual basis between doctor and patient. The government has absolutely no place in this conversation or decision. People SHOULD push back against this over stepping. I'm "fully" vaccinated and I have no intention of playing this game with untrustworthy and abusive politicians. No one should, ever.

It's actually a large portion of black Americans who likely voted democrat. That whole Tuskegee experiment really left a bad taste in peoples mouths. I dont blame them one damn bit. If they were just given objective facts and told to talk about it with a doctor, they would be more likely to do it. We need real leaders who can get things done rather than authoritarian potatos threatening and condescending the public into compliance. Politics is making the problem vastly worse.

Science and applying it to medicine and patient care is so much more than then "hey science says this is good for you, now do it or else". This is about dealing with human beings.

Btw....these mandates do not apply to Congress and their staff. Just for us peasents.

Vaccines have been required to go to school, certain jobs and international travel our entire lives. Fuck all the real experts, we got Doctor Z lmfao.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

Fuk dude, aint you heard? IMAJOO!!!!!! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hook nose said wat ??

\

get

that nose comes from somebody :LOL3:
Hey faggit, you sure like having your nose up my ass! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
I have a nose

did it is a runny nose ?
because one just ran by

845-8456023_troll-face-sticker-by-memes-troll-face-png.png
Hey bitch ass, you're a disarmed faggit! :Sad:

that would fuck your wifes slimey joo pitt like a REAL MAN ! :LOL3: :LOL3:
were like the last YNCr that still post here on a semi-reg schedule

what does that say?
I have a nose