Irish/Celtic History Month

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The oirish are bog-trotting, potato-eating, lazy, terrorist Fenian cunts. The Brits should’ve exterminated them aeons ago.

I'll get my English part to kill off the Irish part of me.
That explains it, the English part is the whinging tale telling, the Irish part, well coming up to paddy’s day everyone recons there Irish. Haha you fucking wish lard arse...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The oirish are bog-trotting, potato-eating, lazy, terrorist Fenian cunts. The Brits should’ve exterminated them aeons ago.

That explains it, the English part is the whinging tale telling, the Irish part, well coming up to paddy’s day everyone recons there Irish. Haha you fucking wish lard arse...

I don't have to wish. It's in my DNA.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Mullahy, on my Da's side. And there's muito Welsh on me mum's.

And my husband is 100% Irish, which means my kids are pretty damn Irish, so there's that.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And my husband is 100% Irish, which means my kids are pretty damn Irish, so there's that.

That's why yer always fightin', eh? :rightON:

Maybe if you' n Lokmeer weren't on the opposite sides of the political aisle, ya'd get along.

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe if you' n Lokmeer weren't on the opposite sides of the political aisle, ya'd get along.

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

There's one huge difference between me and lokbrain. I fight to help educate dumbasses. Lokbrain fights because his heart is riddled with hatred and anguish over his inferiority.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

There's one huge difference between me and lokbrain. I fight to help educate dumbasses. Lokbrain fights because his heart is riddled with hatred and anguish over his inferiority.

Aaaaahahahahahahaaa....you’re being educated daily here on Bastard Factory you isolated dumb arse!
:ROFL:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

Aaaaahahahahahahaaa....you’re being educated daily here on Bastard Factory you isolated dumb arse!

Yup. Educated about just how brainless trolls are in general. Many thanks to you, especially.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

Yup. Educated about just how brainless trolls are in general. Many thanks to you, especially.

I offered to have a general knowledge quiz with you, but you declined. Both you and I know that you don’t have what it takes to win and have one over me or many others on this forum for that matter. I’m just amazed at how orientated your head is towards insisting that everyone has a lower IQ than you. If this is your troll angle, then you can suck it out of your own arse rosebud!
:HowDareYou:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

I offered to have a general knowledge quiz with you, but you declined. Both you and I know that you don’t have what it takes to win and have one over me or many others on this forum for that matter. I’m just amazed at how orientated your head is towards insisting that everyone has a lower IQ than you. If this is your troll angle, then you can suck it out of your own arse rosebud!

Orientated?

Which is correct oriented or orientated?
In common usage, oriented is preferred. The word orientated is a meaningless variation on the word, and it is most likely the result of people thinking that "orientated" is the past verb form of the noun "orientation." Instead, the verb form is oriented.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

Orientated?

In common usage, oriented is preferred. The word orientated is a meaningless variation on the word, and it is most likely the result of people thinking that "orientated" is the past verb form of the noun "orientation." Instead, the verb form is oriented.

Nice one! Now about that quiz?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

Orientated?

Don't keep making me click on "unignore" for this shit.

Why are you so concerned about taking some stupid test?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

Orientated?

Because in reality...you’re as thick as a brick!

Martin

Banned
Banned

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

Orientated?

Because in reality...you’re as thick as a brick!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This 'Breakfall' is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!! He needs to be shot!

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He likes ta fight too!

A feisty bunch ya are.

...Like Battlin' Jack!

Really? Because everytime I've have a discussion with you, you end up getting pissed off, calling me stupid, accusing me of "gas lighting" and you put me on ignore.

Normally I think it's better to try to understand and learn something from your opposition because everyone views the world differently according to their lived experiences and personal biases. Everyone. Someone may have thought things you've never thought, and that could sharpen your perspective or strengthen your position by helping you consider things that may have never entered your head.

What you guys do is a war of ideology. You go in believing you have the "correct" view and you are there to provide the correct view, and if anyone challenges it.....they are the ignorant or horrible ones standing in the way of utopia. For no real reason besides we are just ghoulish and love suffering....I guess.

I've noticed even if our positions are being misrepresented by one of you, you won't accept any correction on that because you guys would prefer to think the worst whether it's true or not.

I'm not sure what it's about really.....but it certainly isnt about learning or educated. It's more like "I'm right, you are a drooling retarded monster.. .end of".

I dont know a single person who has ever been moved to see another view because they were called stupid, duped or smeared as a person.

Martin

Banned
Banned
AlcProfStPatsHeader.jpg
The Irish are all gay.

• Disagree

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Martin

Banned
Banned
  • Disagree

PhotographyMark

Banned
Banned
Martin can be either a Protestant forename or catlick. I suspect this Martin fool is ambiguous generally, but more so sexually and intellectually. Go throw yourself in a woodchipper, Martin!