Is anyone else concerned that JooDug...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
....can seemingly only afford a mid range Beamer, or Audi?

When will he be able to afford the dignity that dare not speak its name, or a bank balance that can comprehend the 8 series, or indeed the bragging rights of a Toyota Corolla, bought second hand from a fourth hand car dealer in downtown Failure.

These are the type of questions that shid question our ability to understand, his slight of hand. These are the questions that he poses, while posing in glitter and glam.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
852__20446.1607693998.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

When will he be able to afford the dignity that dare not speak its name, or a bank balance that can comprehend the 8 series, or indeed the bragging rights of a Toyota Corolla, bought second hand from a fourth hand car dealer in downtown Failure.

These are the type of questions that shid question our ability to understand, his slight of hand. These are the questions that he poses, while posing in glitter and glam.
QIVSiRQ.gif

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

QIVSiRQ.gif

Probably your third most sentient post to date.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd post a pic of my last check from 2021 but I dont know how and am too old to learn. Guess I'll have to live with the trolls thinking I'm one of the poors. LMFAO!