Is anyone else concerned that JooDug...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe I should start a "Doveys personal life, as seen by internet narcissists" thread and they can take all their grievances about it there and at least have it condensed to one thread.

Maybe they can also keep their whining about how they dont wish to read stuff only they ever post about there as well.

Maybe even Mondays I could host a question and answer day where I answer all their disturbed concerns.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
fat oak is gonna whine like a miserable cow no matter what you do

Yeah.....but it could be kept to one thread so they are not thread jacking threads with unhinged screeching about my personal life.

And complaining about how they dont want to read stuff that I'm not even the one posting lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yeah.....but it could be kept to one thread so they are not thread jacking threads with unhinged screeching about my personal life.

And complaining about how they dont want to read stuff that I'm not even the one posting lol.
You're assuming these spazzos have self control

but I've already proven they don't every time they gum my ankles in one of my serious topic general threads

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like riding a merry-go-round that is squarer than than square root of self confusing wild horses that couldn't pull a toddler drowning out of a fucking paddling puddle.

And only you can stop your circular cycle of dumb.

Why wid I want to do that when it so easily confuses you and your cabal of not really worth responding too?

You easily bore me, Bland. Hence I why I usually just bail on YE. If that's your goal....you are meeting it.

So bored you feel absolutely compelled to respond. Isn't this how you ended up swallowing Kevin's spunk?

Here is some truth for you.

I never went down on him. And one time (in a steamy text exchange), he asked me if I would ever allow him to cum in my mouth and then spit it back in his and told me he finds that really hot.

I said......"lol".

Who said I feel "compelled" to respond? I'm about to ditch this idiotic exchange much like I typically do when you fail to entertain me and you just do this repetitive retardism. I was giving you a chance. You are blowing it. Like its Kevin's penis.
That might just be the grossest thing I've ever read in my life...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're assuming these spazzos have self control

but I've already proven they don't every time they gum my ankles in one of my serious topic general threads

They really dont. And they constantly act like this forum should be serving their preferences and everyone has to post the way they want.

Gotta love how people like this constantly try to insert exchanges about someones personal life and do it while whining they dont want to read about it.....wtf :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's like riding a merry-go-round that is squarer than than square root of self confusing wild horses that couldn't pull a toddler drowning out of a fucking paddling puddle.

Why wid I want to do that when it so easily confuses you and your cabal of not really worth responding too?

You easily bore me, Bland. Hence I why I usually just bail on YE. If that's your goal....you are meeting it.

So bored you feel absolutely compelled to respond. Isn't this how you ended up swallowing Kevin's spunk?

I never went down on him. And one time (in a steamy text exchange), he asked me if I would ever allow him to cum in my mouth and then spit it back in his and told me he finds that really hot.

I said......"lol".

Who said I feel "compelled" to respond? I'm about to ditch this idiotic exchange much like I typically do when you fail to entertain me and you just do this repetitive retardism. I was giving you a chance. You are blowing it. Like its Kevin's penis.
Wait --- what?

He wanted you to spit some cum into his mouth?

He went full Holiday on you?

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I said......"lol".

That might just be the grossest thing I've ever read in my life...
2nd grossest

Breakfairy posted about Oak sitting on his face after a full rice and beans buffet

I was sick for like 4 hours

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I said......"lol".

Wait --- what?

He wanted you to spit some cum into his mouth?

He went full Holiday on you?

lmao

That might have been me posting about my personal life that readers dont wanna read and that's why they constantly bring it up.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They HATE black men that be with white women. Hence their current tirade against Kanye. Kanye is trolling the fuck out of that ugly bug eyed Jew Pete Davidson and I’m here for it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That sick fuck joked that his friends baby made him horny. They banned Kanye from IG for posting about it. Liberal media ain’t shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ain’t it crazy how the media I’ll post when Kim and Pete fart but have not said boo about this sick shit?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think its gross she broke up her family and is dating that piece of shit.

I never give a crap what celebs do. But I'm team Kanye on this.

"If you woke, then wake up"