Is anyone else concerned that JooDug...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You do realise I am nor dat busy....don't ye?

go post some fractals, you are stuck in repeat

Well I'm no Vit, but I will give it a try....I suspect I will be better than you at it without even trying. Just like I am at trolling.

ok steve

Well we all need a Stevia sweetner in our lives.

Gosh, I'm so relieved...

Let's see...did you ever figure out who you were PM'ing?

It's technically not your fault you are so dumb, ahahahaha.

Oh how clever, sharing a handle and claiming to be one person. Who ever heard of that?

you won't figure it out either

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do realise I am nor dat busy....don't ye?

go post some fractals, you are stuck in repeat

Well I'm no Vit, but I will give it a try....I suspect I will be better than you at it without even trying. Just like I am at trolling.

ok steve

Well we all need a Stevia sweetner in our lives.

Gosh, I'm so relieved...

Let's see...did you ever figure out who you were PM'ing?

It's technically not your fault you are so dumb, ahahahaha.

Oh how clever, sharing a handle and claiming to be one person. Who ever heard of that?

you won't figure it out either

I'm not interested in a fool's errand. Frankly, IDGAF

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dam it kevin, where is that damn podcast, give us some content besides this blandshit and oak show

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ha, a Ford Focus.

Yeah. We wanted practical and not to expensive. The ford focus met those needs.

Is your narcissism compelling you to look down your snout at a ford focus?

You what the ford focus isnt? It's not a bus....and it's not on someone elses dime. Unlike your pathologicam hero.

;)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s a damn CAR. Why do people feel the need to shit on others like that? Just like the job thing…I respect someone for working period, I give a fuck where they work.

Pathetic isnt it?

This is exactly why Big does bragging thing. To get to the shallow and materialistic people like this.

They cant shit on me, I'm shit proof. I am proud of us and blessed that we were even able to go and outright buy a new car when ours finally broke down. There are a lot of struggling families and people out there who work long hard hours who wouldnt be able to. I consider us blessed and I am grateful for the things we have. And....its a CAR, ffs. We got a good car at a good price.

Elitests like this who are priviledged enough to not get hit hard financially by bad policies and the Covid measures dont really care one bit about others. In fact, they look down on others.

While accusing others of being everything they are. Shallow. Judgemental. Closed minded. Classist. Sanctimonious. Snobs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fat lily gets so fucking fumed up and pissed at my financial success because she is broke, stupid and fat

FACT

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Then she accuses others of arse kissing if they agree with you.....
that's cause she's a needy slob who can't see the irony in saying something like that when she's steady kissing Lotusbud and holidork's assholes after nearly a decade of being shit on by them both

desperate slobs do desperate things

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But seriously tho

fat pig lily is big time scared of Flea.

Flea comes bossing in and that fat pig vomit POS gets all meek n shit real quick

Holla Flea, that's fucking gangsta

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
....can seemingly only afford a mid range Beamer, or Audi?

When will he be able to afford the dignity that dare not speak its name, or a bank balance that can comprehend the 8 series, or indeed the bragging rights of a Toyota Corolla, bought second hand from a fourth hand car dealer in downtown Failure.

These are the type of questions that shid question our ability to understand, his slight of hand. These are the questions that he poses, while posing in glitter and glam.
Hey buddy…nobody cares about cuckoldery and your faggot mate Joodug.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But seriously tho

Flea comes bossing in and that fat pig vomit POS gets all meek n shit real quick

What the fuck are you on about now you silly little man?you need to sit down and shut the fuck up. This isn’t your forum you cuck.
:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But seriously tho

What the fuck are you on about now you silly little man?you need to sit down and shut the fuck up. This isn’t your forum you cuck.

Why would Big think this is his forum? We know it belongs to BF.

Does BF not want people to post on his board?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But seriously tho

We don’t want to hear your tired life anymore. It would be great if you could shut the fuck up once in a while. Go cook a turkey or bake a cake. You know….motherly duties and all.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But seriously tho

Meanwhile, of the pack of crazed spazzed out liberal fuckstains around here I'm the only one who actually respects the rules and confines the shit slinging to the appropriate forums

unlike these animals I have self control

and that burns them up

big time

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love making these liberals spaz out

Hey breakfairy, is your wife still shitting on you because her friend kicked the bucket?

lol

maybe you could spend some quality time sniffing Oak's panties? She's an adult and smells pretty bad so it's probably not as ""succulent "" as you may be used to but on a brighter note, they'll take a really really and I mean really long time to complete a full sniff

saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But seriously tho

We don’t want to hear your tired life anymore. It would be great if you could shut the fuck up once in a while. Go cook a turkey or bake a cake. You know….motherly duties and all.

"We dont wanna hear about your tired life anymore, even though you dont post very much about your life and when you do it's always positive....I'm gonna pretend you post things you dont post because I dont like your politcal stances and I cannot cope with them so I have to resort to gaslighting and bringing up personal matters".

Why are you so preoccupied with my personal life? And if you dont want to hear about it, why do you try to high jack threads with it?

I'm not ever gonna care about what content you prefer. You read my posts by choice. Take responsibility for yourself.....you are not my job. Stop being so weak.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are you so preoccupied with my personal life? And if you dont want to hear about it, why do you try to high jack threads with it?
It's probably because he knows you have young daughters and wants to sniff their panties

seriously, this guy is like one step away from being a seamajor

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's probably because he knows you have young daughters and wants to sniff their panties

Its fucking weird. He will constantly go off topic and wail about how sick he is of reading about my personal life.....when its him and his PI humping pet hog who are the only ones who ever try to make my personal life a topic.

It's like he has brain damage. They are such ridiculous drama humpers lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Its fucking weird. He will constantly go off topic and wail about how sick he is of reading about my personal life.....when its him and his PI humping pet hog who are the only ones who ever try to make my personal life a topic.

It's like he has brain damage. They are such ridiculous drama humpers lol.
He's the kind of guy that will sniff his daughter's panties then post about it

he actually once used his little girl's panties as an avatar

tells you everything you need to know about the spaz.

I always thought he was an imbecile -- ever since Flea kicked his sorry ass up and down the forum