Is anyone else concerned that JooDug...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
....can seemingly only afford a mid range Beamer, or Audi?

Not anyone normal with thick skin. No.

Well you struggle for bus fare, no shame in dat.

No I dont. I'm the one that bought the bus ticket. Remember?

WHY is this still a conversation?

Because these "flamers" have nothing else to talk about so they putter around BF like little old church ladies spreading drama, hate and gossip then complain about everyone else not producing "content"

sad

Okay, that being the case then ... what is YOUR story and why do YOU show up?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....can seemingly only afford a mid range Beamer, or Audi?

Not anyone normal with thick skin. No.

Well you struggle for bus fare, no shame in dat.

No I dont. I'm the one that bought the bus ticket. Remember?

WHY is this still a conversation?

Because these "flamers" have nothing else to talk about so they putter around BF like little old church ladies spreading drama, hate and gossip then complain about everyone else not producing "content"

sad

Okay, that being the case then ... what is YOUR story and why do YOU show up?

For the freud foot pics.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's like riding a merry-go-round that is squarer than than square root of self confusing wild horses that couldn't pull a toddler drowning out of a fucking paddling puddle.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You were never a nurse.....as an exemplar.

No shit. I've told you this several times.

The question is why have you been so stuck on that for so long?

I asked you to provide these "lies" you accuse me of telling. And the example you have is that I'm not a nurse.....when I've told you more than a dozen times I'm not a nurse?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like riding a merry-go-round that is squarer than than square root of self confusing wild horses that couldn't pull a toddler drowning out of a fucking paddling puddle.

And only you can stop your circular cycle of dumb.

Why wid I want to do that when it so easily confuses you and your cabal of not really worth responding too?

You easily bore me, Bland. Hence I why I usually just bail on YE. If that's your goal....you are meeting it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

And only you can stop your circular cycle of dumb.

Why wid I want to do that when it so easily confuses you and your cabal of not really worth responding too?

You easily bore me, Bland. Hence I why I usually just bail on YE. If that's your goal....you are meeting it.

So bored you feel absolutely compelled to respond. Isn't this how you ended up swallowing Kevin's spunk?