Is anyone else concerned that JooDug...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like riding a merry-go-round that is squarer than than square root of self confusing wild horses that couldn't pull a toddler drowning out of a fucking paddling puddle.

And only you can stop your circular cycle of dumb.

Why wid I want to do that when it so easily confuses you and your cabal of not really worth responding too?

You easily bore me, Bland. Hence I why I usually just bail on YE. If that's your goal....you are meeting it.

So bored you feel absolutely compelled to respond. Isn't this how you ended up swallowing Kevin's spunk?

Here is some truth for you.

I never went down on him. And one time (in a steamy text exchange), he asked me if I would ever allow him to cum in my mouth and then spit it back in his and told me he finds that really hot.

I said......"lol".

Who said I feel "compelled" to respond? I'm about to ditch this idiotic exchange much like I typically do when you fail to entertain me and you just do this repetitive retardism. I was giving you a chance. You are blowing it. Like its Kevin's penis.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
While wearing a second hand nurses uniform bought from the local Army and Navy Stores?

My job requires I wear scrubs....but that doesnt mean I'm a nurse. My husband also wears scrubs to work....he isnt a nurse either. Although he will be a BSN soon. :D

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's like riding a merry-go-round that is squarer than than square root of self confusing wild horses that couldn't pull a toddler drowning out of a fucking paddling puddle.

Why wid I want to do that when it so easily confuses you and your cabal of not really worth responding too?

You easily bore me, Bland. Hence I why I usually just bail on YE. If that's your goal....you are meeting it.

So bored you feel absolutely compelled to respond. Isn't this how you ended up swallowing Kevin's spunk?

I never went down on him. And one time (in a steamy text exchange), he asked me if I would ever allow him to cum in my mouth and then spit it back in his and told me he finds that really hot.

I said......"lol".

Who said I feel "compelled" to respond? I'm about to ditch this idiotic exchange much like I typically do when you fail to entertain me and you just do this repetitive retardism. I was giving you a chance. You are blowing it. Like its Kevin's penis.

Do you have any bank account details that can prove you can afford bus fare?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I said......"lol".

Yes. But I'm not showing you my bank info, idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
While wearing a second hand nurses uniform bought from the local Army and Navy Stores?

My job requires I wear scrubs....but that doesnt mean I'm a nurse. My husband also wears scrubs to work....he isnt a nurse either. Although he will be a BSN soon. :D

So you used his designation and appropriated it for yourself at TRF?

I.....Have...Never....Claimed....To....Be...A....Nurse.

I have corrected you on this SEVERAL time.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I said......"lol".

Spoil Sport.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

But you claimed it at TRF on multiple occasions.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You do realise I am nor dat busy....don't ye?

go post some fractals, you are stuck in repeat

Well I'm no Vit, but I will give it a try....I suspect I will be better than you at it without even trying. Just like I am at trolling.

ok steve

Well we all need a Stevia sweetner in our lives.

Gosh, I'm so relieved...

Let's see...did you ever figure out who you were PM'ing?

It's technically not your fault you are so dumb, ahahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I said......"lol".

Spoil Sport.

We did just buy a car. A 2015 Ford Focus. I posted a picture of it.

Go rub your moose knuckle over that. Safe to say that if we can shell out 14k for a car.....a bus ticket isnt an issue.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I said......"lol".

Spoil Sport.

Go rub your moose knuckle over that. Safe to say that if we can shell out 14k for a car.....a bus ticket isnt an issue.

So you swallowd Kevins cum and your husband bought you a fourth hand car?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do realise I am nor dat busy....don't ye?

go post some fractals, you are stuck in repeat

Well I'm no Vit, but I will give it a try....I suspect I will be better than you at it without even trying. Just like I am at trolling.

ok steve

Well we all need a Stevia sweetner in our lives.

Gosh, I'm so relieved...

Let's see...did you ever figure out who you were PM'ing?

It's technically not your fault you are so dumb, ahahahaha.

Oh how clever, sharing a handle and claiming to be one person. Who ever heard of that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, I didnt.

You are either on drugs or a liar. I am a CNA and Nurse Tech. I am not a nurse....never once claimed to be a nurse.

You are either just assuming since my job is nursey that I must be a nurse or you are a liar.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I said......"lol".

Spoil Sport.

No.

Are you retarded?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

No, I didnt.

You are either on drugs or a liar. I am a CNA and Nurse Tech. I am not a nurse....never once claimed to be a nurse.

You are either just assuming since my job is nursey that I must be a nurse or you are a liar.

I likes lying, it makes me truthful about whit I need to lie about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I said......"lol".

Spoil Sport.

No.

Are you retarded?

Says the woman that posted "my job is nursey"...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Enjoyed tonight, most of you shid try harder.

Enjoying the hope that you cannot share, gives me hope that you will never share again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I said......"lol".

Spoil Sport.

A Ford focus. Hold the phone everyone, we have a winner. ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...