Is anyone else concerned that JooDug...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We are all still waiting Jimmybang...eh I mean Joodug.... for you to post the receipts of your life that make you immune to the commonality of strife.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what is the character limit for a post? that blandscape "room" meltdown transcript is over 10,000 words

need to drop that bitch on this boring cocksucker

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
We are waiting Joo. Wiff baited breath.
Not to water down yer troll, boyo, but it has occurred to me to wonder where in the entire state of Floriduh one can find a safe stretch of road more than 1 km long, whereupon one might reasonably expect to drive at speeds over 200 kph. I'm thinking j00 could do just fine with a five year old creampuff 3 liter Acura or even a Honda Accord, as long as it had the leather accoutrements to soothe his chapped nethers.

What sort of reasonable person would even consider a luxobarge, when he could be helping his neighbors and friends raise their kids properly and offer them a way out of their hovels?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm so glad you can contribute to what you could care less about Foxy, as long as you are posting after me you are in your safe room.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Not to water down yer troll, boyo, but it has occurred to me to wonder where in the entire state of Floriduh one can find a safe stretch of road more than 1 km long, whereupon one might reasonably expect to drive at speeds over 200 kph. I'm thinking

Not watering down anything, we all do dat while posting here.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Seriously L, it happens really quickly. They get all confused about how others see them and they feel compelled to prove their worth.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
He will post his bank statements...dat's how fucking fick he is...and if he doesn't, I still get mileage from it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Not to water down yer troll, boyo, but it has occurred to me to wonder where in the entire state of Floriduh one can find a safe stretch of road more than 1 km long, whereupon one might reasonably expect to drive at speeds over 200 kph. I'm thinking j00 could do just fine with a five year old creampuff 3 liter Acura or even a Honda Accord, as long as it had the leather accoutrements to soothe his chapped nethers.

What sort of reasonable person would even consider a luxobarge, when he could be helping his neighbors and friends raise their kids properly and offer them a way out of their hovels?
They all have noses tho

So they got freaks like you beat right there. Hovels and all

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
maxresdefault.jpg