Is DilpF a retard or just a really dedicated foreigner acting like a rEtard .

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
at being repetitive ..at blow jobs ? applying anti wrinkle lotion to balloon knots ?? exactly what is he the best at ?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You have huge debt. You have no friends, no life, no pussy to fuck.
u envy me..

let Me use your luscious mouth as a ,ale tOiLEts

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Just look at you Dilly ...you post so many spelling mistakes because you're so angry that your fingers tremble lolol take it easy man..it's all in the name of a laugh :rightON:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Because I'm bored tbh ...this is my 'on' time ..about 16 more minutes for a full charge and ZOOM ZOOM (:
..He's the only one who responds so it's like a fish until he jumps off LMFAO

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fisherman-gets-slapped-in-face-by-a-carp.gif

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My name is UncleDiLF. Not dilp
your name is buttfuck mc faggot.

I feel bitterness in your post!

I have an own Wikipedioa article. Was invited in a podcast! I crushed many legends! I trolled a LIVELEAK veteran! And he made a video!!!

What are you known for besides kissing male foreskins, you unhonorable swine?

Like oh my gerd you truly are a retard, you pull that video out every time someone pumP crushes you lolol
What an accomplishment. .. weren't you also the dude who held the horses penis steady and centered in those vids.. ? lolol

Dilllllyyyyy dilP dilpydee dildoroo...

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
UncleDilf is literally one of the most famous users on these forums.

Love him or hate him, the bottom line is he receives lots of attention, creates traffic and gets people posting. He’s also fucking hilarious and knows exactly how to rile people up.

Dilf is my boi and partner in e-crime. Back in the glory days we caused chaos wherever we went and had lots of loyal followers and comrades who were part of our infamous group. Literally the entire board from the YNC followed Dilf and myself over here when we first registered. The clinically obese, power hungry piece of dog excrement known as ‘Badger’ who was at the time and still is the admin on the YNC chose to ban us both for trolling the fuck out of him and subsequently caused an influx of fresh blood to arrive on this site. I recall even getting a PM from BF basically thanking us for creating traffic.

The fact is users like myself and Dilf are famous on these boards and whatever your opinion is of us, it’s undeniable that any forum we settle on is extremely lucky to have us.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Love him or hate him, the bottom line is he receives lots of attention, creates traffic and gets people posting. He’s also fucking hilarious and knows exactly how to rile people up.

Dilf is my boi and partner in e-crime. Back in the glory days we caused chaos wherever we went and had lots of loyal followers and comrades who were part of our infamous group. Literally the entire board from the YNC followed Dilf and myself over here when we first registered. The clinically obese, power hungry piece of dog excrement known as ‘Badger’ who was at the time and still is the admin on the YNC chose to ban us both for trolling the fuck out of him and subsequently caused an influx of fresh blood to arrive on this site. I recall even getting a PM from BF basically thanking us for creating traffic.

The fact is users like myself and Dilf are famous on these boards and whatever your opinion is of us, it’s undeniable that any forum we settle on is extremely lucky to have us.
How'd you get in meltdown? I don't remember you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I said “Heil Hitler”.....

BF is an ultra libtard cuck.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I said “Heil Hitler”.....

BF is an ultra libtard cuck.
Bullshit. What did you do for real?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I’m serious, BF didn’t want me in the main forums because I would supposedly scare off new members.

White Nationalism is a huge no no on here, which is fucking hilarious when the forum contains gore pics, necrophilia and all kinds of other perverted shite.