Is it bad, when the failed President's personal Attorney is disbarred?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's all bad, Admin.

In ways you are too partisan left to really look at. But yeah. ......shits very bad.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 2020 election was stolen from Trump on video and you cunts are trying to silence it which just makes you look more despirate.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factually speaking he has not been disbarred. Qe had Democrat appointed operatives carry out a partisan campaign and he has not been convicted of anything. Fact. He may or may not be guilty of anything but, truly, right now all we have is democratic operatives attack and accuse people who are not democrats.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Factually speaking he has not been disbarred. Qe had Democrat appointed operatives carry out a partisan campaign and he has not been convicted of anything. Fact. He may or may not be guilty of anything but, truly, right now all we have is democratic operatives attack and accuse people who are not democrats.

The NY state appellate court suspended his license.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
And the hair splitting brigade arrives! Can Rudy (Dude dressed like a Ladee) represent Trump in a Court Of Law in NY right now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As I and others have previously predicted, democRATs have overstepped their boundaries and are in a freefall of hysterics, lashing out at anything that catches the attention of their TDS. Trumps never going to prison and a whole host of TrumpCo people are gonna have big payouts due to government abuse.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol.. they run with it like giggling gibbering retards with uncontrollable bottom lips

it's funny to watch them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
did they really really really get him this time or do NYC tax payers have to pay for another Ruth CHris luncheon with Michael Cohen just to be sure?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You realize what a stretch this is?

Why are you more mad about this stupid shit than you are about actual rape? You are not yelling about Biden finger raping a woman. Suddenly having a sexual assaulter in office is okay.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You realize what a stretch this is?

Why are you more mad about this stupid shit than you are about actual rape? You are not yelling about Biden finger raping a woman. Suddenly having a sexual assaulter in office is okay.

OMG, YOU DO KNOW TRUMP HAS 23 SEXUAL ASSUALTS ON FILE, AND A LIVE MIC RECORD OF HIM BRAGGING ABOUT SUCH ASSAULTS, you're not really this stoooopiddt are you?

He is on film bragging about being able to barge in on young teen girls dressing for a beauty pageant.

Dove do you want pervo middle aged men ogling your preteen daughters in the dressing room?

but hang onto that constantly changing claim by that one loan obviously "challenged" witness against Biden, probably Biden.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
did they really really really get him this time or do NYC tax payers have to pay for another Ruth CHris luncheon with Michael Cohen just to be sure?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Omg. He did that? Did it make your boobs hurt?
It goes to show, that Rudy has been further emasculated, due to his notorious poor decision making.

Wake up, grab a condom get in the orgy!
oh yeah? so its really really really happening this time right? You gonna get the big bad orange man for all those times he made you think your breasts were too tender?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
O

Dove do you want pervo middle aged men ogling your preteen daughters in the dressing room?

I Think she'd prefer horomonally imbalanced trannybois like you to beat them out of scholarships in female sports

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember that one time stormy daniels swore she fucked Trump.......then she recanted. PWN3D!

Hey, remember when Avenatti was going to send Trump to jail and then wound up going to jail?

that was funnay