Is living in Florida expensive because all the houses and condos keep disappearing down sinkholes?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao. Admong is taking this whole Disney thing to whole new levels of painful screeching

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always know when Biggie has hurt Admin's feelz lmao.. P.S. Get new material ;)
jGHnSHF.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always know when Biggie has hurt Admin's feelz lmao.. P.S. Get new material ;)
jGHnSHF.jpg

It's interesting that you have the phrase "Get new material" and the name "Biggie" in the same sentence, and yet you don't seem to have made the connection properly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The question you pose is interesting.

I find it hysterically funny that Flrodia is now expensive. Something is way the fuck off in that country of yours!!!!
My daughter and son in law just built an $800,000 house and its already worth 1 million. Why? Droves of people fed up with the hell people like you created in libtard California. Tennessee is in the same boat.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I lived in Florida for 4 years in the military (panhandle) and LOVED IT!! My brother and dad live there, too.. Both could live anywhere they want...My dad moved back to Michigan for a year and said..fuck this.. moved back to that glorious state :)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The question you pose is interesting.

I find it hysterically funny that Flrodia is now expensive. Something is way the fuck off in that country of yours!!!!
My daughter and son in law just built an $800,000 house and its already worth 1 million. Why? Droves of people fed up with the hell people like you created in libtard California. Tennessee is in the same boat.

It’s no secret, $800,000 doesnt buy shit these days.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No seamongo. You cannot come to Florida and rape children as much as you desire

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mostly it is because so many are fleeing blue states to come to Florida.

Plus the population on the East Coast is so much bigger & more dense than the West Coast. So when thousands of people flock there at once prices shoot up.

Also there are fewer options for people on the East to migrate to than the West. If they want nice winter weather Florida is one of the few places available to them.

West Coast got California Hawaii Arizona Mexico. We just have more options and they are closer to get to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just check, pedophiles like seamongo are still not allowed in Florida

especially not in our classrooms

weep

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this why you hide out in maws house trailer? Short fat Puerto Rica . That, and you find and rape little girls. Bet there’s a warrant out for your arrest.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm sorry that you want to rape children in florida but you cant

stay in costa rica where that shit is allowed

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t live to rape Stubby. You on the other hand :Awesomeness:
Youre a siCK foul dwarf.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No seamongo. You cannot come to Florida and rape children as much as you desire

That’s your territory Stubby. Must be easy Huh? I wouldn’t be caught dead in that cheap shit hole state.

Did you read the OP? It is not exactly cheap these days.
that's what happens when sane people are chomping at the bit to get out of liberal shitholes

I saw this coming 3 years ago and I'm so happy I moved

right now my mansion is worth nearly 900,000 which is nearly double what I paid for it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sure it’s a step up from Puerto Rico, though not much. $900,000 is t that much. I, as you know live in the 3rd world, and houses and some condos go for way more. Any luxury home in FloriDUH would be 20Xs more in San Diego, SF. How aboit some legit photos Stub?