Is posting about having sex with children allowed here?

So am I. I don't appreciate either agreeing with something I dont agree with or being insulted in an obscene vulgar way.
Most people here insult in an obscene vulgar way, what's the big deal?
 
I'm saying most aren't innocent of that
Yes, except we got along for awhile, remember? I asked him for proof of something, he refused and turned the tables.

It's how it goes often around here when people can't back up their bullshit.
 
Oh look, Adam Hitler's disgraced war criminal dead of a self inflicted gunshot wound after he destroyed his country and lost a war!

Imagine that


DeathofHitler-e1645881818340.jpg
Imagine not realising that was a double ?

Holy shit... just how out of touch are you boomer kikes? :LOL3:
 
Imagine not realising that was a double ?

Holy shit... just how out of touch are you boomer kikes? :LOL3:

Riiighhhtt... Hitler is alive and well after winning the war and taking over the planet.

And you admit you masturbate way too much over child porn.

Only one of those statements is correct, and everyone knows which it is.
 
Riiighhhtt... Hitler is alive and well after winning the war and taking over the planet.

And you admit you masturbate way too much over child porn.

Only one of those statements is correct, and everyone knows which it is.

At the same time as Jews are running the world. Don't forget that.
 
Riiighhhtt... Hitler is alive and well after winning the war and taking over the planet.
No, stop trying to deflect after posting something retarded. :LOL3:

What next, are you gonna claim that 6 million jews were gassed to death ?