Israel succeeds in killing aid workers

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not on board with the pro Hamas in Dearborn Michigan chanting death to America and chanting death to Israel. This isn't helping and will only make things worse. So frustrating especially for the Christians in Palestine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So what did we learn, that rogen is a fucking idiot LOL

Whomever that was that was speaking, hasn't begun to address all those that are lost under the rubble. Those numbers haven't been included in the body count.

And he pulled that figure of 13K Hamas fighters killed out of his ass or Israel, same difference. If the entire Gaza strip has 2.1 million Palestinians, including Hamas, how does he figure this indiscriminate bombing has killed 13k Hamas combatants?

It's complete bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not on board with the pro Hamas in Dearborn Michigan chanting death to America and chanting death to Israel. This isn't helping and will only make things worse. So frustrating especially for the Christians in Palestine.

It really isn't making anything worse, imo. Israel has been killing Palestinians for 70+ years, long before there was a Hamas, Hezbollah or the PLO.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It really isn't making anything worse, imo. Israel has been killing Palestinians for 70+ years, long before there was a Hamas, Hezbollah or the PLO.
It is when it comes to help and aide. It does for the Palestinian people. What you're saying is the truth it just sucks to the core regardless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is when it comes to help and aide. It does for the Palestinian people. What you're saying is the truth it just sucks to the core regardless.

Who is refusing to help because of what some people in Michigan are doing?

The US? Anyone blocking aid to Palestine would do it regardless. I suppose you're right it doesn't make good things happen either. But, it's a toss up, imo.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who is refusing to help because of what some people in Michigan are doing?

The US? Anyone blocking aid to Palestine would do it regardless. I suppose you're right it doesn't make good things happen either. But, it's a toss up, imo.
It doesn't help the cause. There are people dying and the people in the US chanting this stupid shit in their protests getting arrested isn't helping. We are writing our senators for help. Rubio wrote back and simply said to fuck off. And the shit like that and the stuff in DC is why.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It doesn't help the cause. There are people dying and the people in the US chanting this stupid shit in their protests getting arrested isn't helping. We are writing our senators for help. Rubio wrote back and simply said to fuck off. And the shit like that and the stuff in DC is why.

Rubio was never going to help. There is a huge Jewish population in Florida. The people in MI is just an excuse.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Whomever that was that was speaking, hasn't begun to address all those that are lost under the rubble. Those numbers haven't been included in the body count.

And he pulled that figure of 13K Hamas fighters killed out of his ass or Israel, same difference. If the entire Gaza strip has 2.1 million Palestinians, including Hamas, how does he figure this indiscriminate bombing has killed 13k Hamas combatants?

It's complete bullshit.

Not to mention Hamas was essentially the government of Gaza.
Every member of Hamas isn't a soldier; they're also bureaucrats, social servants, basically every government employee is Hamas and most of them didn't have anything to do with fighting.

It's just another bullshit narrative trying (and failing) to justify a genocide.