It’s always nice to know we have a real patriot war veteran in our midst that we can thank for their service

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So @Oerdin tell us about your experiences man. How does it feel being a real solider serving the country you love in a real war?

again thank you for real service to our great nation

I was a 37F for nine years in the reserves though ended up spending about four years of that active. With that MOS you travel around a lot for training plus it is a small community so end up deployed whenever there is a conflict.
I had a College Buddy that spent 3 years in Germany in Psyops, they would take a speaker system around to various spots and blare propaganda over the wall, he said it was the most boring gig imaginable

In places like Iraq it is more distributing product in towns and villages, assisting with Gordon's and searches, speaking with leaders and key communicators, speaking with local media, and, of course, writing sitreps and taking part in the commanding officer's daily breifings. If that is not exciting enough there was always the regular enemy mortar fire to dodge, breaking up riots/protedts, and, yes, the odd IED, RPG attack, and returning fire.

Like I said, we were one of the five branches of special operations forces so the job was varied.
You "support" Special Forces, Valor Thief. Tell a Ranger you were an Operator. and see what happens.

I was not an operator. I was in Special Operations Forces. Do you know the difference? Didn't think so.
I find it disconcerting that Military Dot Com does not list your unit as being S.O.F. Sad!

Special Operations Forces
Curious, mayhaps you confuse being under SOCCOM with being SOF? Either way it's sad you don't understand your position in the order of battle.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Melt noodle neck melt.

you still won’t be a real solider when you’re done with this fairy hissy fit

Lmao

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Historically, USACAPOC (A) was one of four major subordinate commands composing the U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC). However, in May 2006, the reserve component of USACAPOC (A) was transferred to the U.S. Army Reserve Command.
Branch: United States Army
Current commander: MG Jeffrey C. Coggin
Garrison/HQ: Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Role: Civil Affairs and, PSYOP
United States Army Civil Affairs and Psychological ...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So the organizational structure got changed after I got out after my tour in Iraq. Oh, and before you babble more stupid shit USCAPOC was under USASOC. Not that you know anything about this topic.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Historically, USACAPOC (A) was one of four major subordinate commands composing the U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC). However, in May 2006, the reserve component of USACAPOC (A) was transferred to the U.S. Army Reserve Command.
Branch: United States Army
Current commander: MG Jeffrey C. Coggin
Garrison/HQ: Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Role: Civil Affairs and, PSYOP
United States Army Civil Affairs and Psychological ...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So the organizational structure got changed after I got out after my tour in Iraq.
Your primary role was not Combat Infantry, yes? IE how many doors in Fallujah (or wherever) did you kick in

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We served with the infantry as a force multiplier. We would often go with them on combat patrols and cordon and searches. More often we did our own thing as long as we could put together the four vehicle minimum for convoys outside the wire. Normally, that would mean us, C.A., and two vehicles from the ING.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think admin is mad cause we didn’t start a thread allowing him to revel in all good times he had being a young & loose mermaid on the USS delicious dick

lmao

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^^
images

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey admermaid. Did you enjoy playing duck duck goose with the big sweaty hunks in the showers?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Admermaid. Do you remember the names of all hot sailor boys you slept with on your “insertion boats” ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Rear Admiral Aidsman is sure proud of his spud peeling and urinal cleaning days in the navy.

It's just a pity for him that he had to hide his cross-dressing back then...