It’s always nice to know we have a real patriot war veteran in our midst that we can thank for their service

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm guessing if one committed armed robbery one would not be able to serve our beloved country in any capacity.
Naw, you fukin libtards are all good with that shit now. Just remember, this article is from a soy source...your people.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOW being the operative word. This thread is about the past, sphincter face.

And frankly, it's disgusting.
Yeah it would be virtually impossible for the Pentagon to have made any revisions in their recruiting guidelines since 2008 when that article was posted. (Eyeroll emoji) Oh btw, what was going on in 2008? Oh that's right the GOP had us in two wars that had been going for several years by this point.

It doesn't say a lot for the US that we have to recruit thugs for the military because "patriots" refuse to enlist.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm guessing if one committed armed robbery one would not be able to serve our beloved country in any capacity.
Naw, you fukin libtards are all good with that shit now. Just remember, this article is from a soy source...your people.

Yeah it would be virtually impossible for the Pentagon to have made any revisions in their recruiting guidelines since 2008 when that article was posted. (Eyeroll emoji) Oh btw, what was going on in 2008? Oh that's right the GOP had us in two wars that had been going for several years by this point.

It doesn't say a lot for the US that we have to recruit thugs for the military because "patriots" refuse to enlist.
Today's Patriots are too busy being thieves, and driving around in pretend cars.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You support age discrimination? What a nigger bitch!!!

WTF, gabacho come mierda?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Rear Admiral Aidsman is sure proud of his spud peeling and urinal cleaning days in the navy.

It's just a pity for him that he had to hide his cross-dressing back then...
I find your Gopnik culture fascinating.

gopnik-partying.gif

Do you require a brief geography lesson?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Your BMI is disgusting. Oink

Saying

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does the military take fat, dumb illegals with poor credit?

No? Didn't think so

Oink is out.

lolz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your BMI is disgusting. Oink

Saying

My guess is dwarfs would be 4F.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It isn't nice to see ugly jew Pedophiles who are less than 5 ft tall posting in your thread tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m enjoying watching noodles go full metal mongoloid over his fake solider status

Lol

He is really getting pathetic.
Most Vets I know, know where they fit within the organization chart, you seem to lack that quality.

You really are stupid, aren't you? You don't even know what "attached" means in a military sense, huh? Poor reading comprehension, not that bright, it is no wonder you because a bum boy in the Navy.

I wonder if this shows a difference in how service was in his generation vs our generation?

Everyone in my age group who served, served in Afganistan and the middle east.

Admin when did you serve?

And I'd like to thank you for serving, but I genuinely dont understand why you dont support our Constitutional rights or my sex based rights. I really do not get it. And then on top of that, it's like you are mad at me over it. Like you oppose my rights and are shitty with me over it.

I really wish you had a button to push that would make you make sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Rear admiral little Admermaid says Oerdin is the only real solider here what?

lol. We know marines, army and air force are real soldiers. Lol
If you're too chubby to actually exercise right now, try this.

61w0rCEimML._AC_SX466_.jpg

Sweatwear can burn the pounds away, overnight!

I have one of these!

What on earth does it do?

Do I need one? :LOL3:

It helps sculpt your abs by making you sweat. That one is shit tho. Shitty material

I live by this one

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m enjoying watching noodles go full metal mongoloid over his fake solider status

Lol

Most Vets I know, know where they fit within the organization chart, you seem to lack that quality.

You really are stupid, aren't you? You don't even know what "attached" means in a military sense, huh? Poor reading comprehension, not that bright, it is no wonder you because a bum boy in the Navy.

I wonder if this shows a difference in how service was in his generation vs our generation?

And I'd like to thank you for serving, but I genuinely dont understand why you dont support our Constitutional rights or my sex based rights. I really do not get it. And then on top of that, it's like you are mad at me over it. Like you oppose my rights and are shitty with me over it.

Admin is a pussy. He didn’t serve shit. Besides blowjobs at the gloryhole

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lol

Admin is a pussy. He didn’t serve shit. Besides blowjobs at the gloryhole
Fatboi sez whut?

94e3b5a747de8efd0c93292353ee8a56.jpg

#2fat2fuck