It’s always nice to know we have a real patriot war veteran in our midst that we can thank for their service

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
are you mad at me noodle neck? Did you want to kill me again today?
Are you going to report me for threatening to beat you up on the internet again?

images

Maybe we should have a dance off?
You can’t beat me up

lol@u

The only thing you beat is your tiny penis. Laying down naturally

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I guess Oerdin’s real military service is a real trigger point for little ole olive oyl

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So @Oerdin tell us about your experiences man. How does it feel being a real solider serving the country you love in a real war?

again thank you for real service to our great nation

I was a 37F for nine years in the reserves though ended up spending about four years of that active. With that MOS you travel around a lot for training plus it is a small community so end up deployed whenever there is a conflict.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine not understanding that only about 10% of the people in uniform are tasked with absorbing cannon balls.*

That's what happens when you're a failure at life.

We went outside the wire six days a week. You kind of have to when you are in psyop. It is part of S.O.F. so we got a little more leeway on a lot of the rules.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine not understanding that only about 10% of the people in uniform are tasked with absorbing cannon balls.*

That's what happens when you're a failure at life.

We went outside the wire six days a week. You kind of have to when you are in psyop. It is part of S.O.F. so we got a little more leeway on a lot of the rules.
What wire?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So @Oerdin tell us about your experiences man. How does it feel being a real solider serving the country you love in a real war?

I was a 37F for nine years in the reserves though ended up spending about four years of that active. With that MOS you travel around a lot for training plus it is a small community so end up deployed whenever there is a conflict.
that’s awesome man. Nevermind admin’s big melty. He’s just jell cause you a real solider and he’s just a gloryhole prop

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I had a College Buddy that spent 3 years in Germany in Psyops, they would take a speaker system around to various spots and blare propaganda over the wall, he said it was the most boring gig imaginable

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

that’s awesome man. Nevermind admin’s big melty. He’s just jell cause you a real solider and he’s just a gloryhole prop
sbE.gif

You should be dancing, yeah!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That term means you get to leave the F.O.B. to carry out missions.
I understand, typically when a veteran says outside the "wire" they are talking about an actual perimeter in an actual battle. Not some summer camp shenanigans in the reserves. "Cover me, I'm going outside the wire to get a pack of smokes at the 7/11"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
are you mad at me noodle neck? Did you want to kill me again today?
Are you going to report me for threatening to beat you up on the internet again?

images

Maybe we should have a dance off?
You can’t beat me up

lol@u
Cool story Lumpy. He claims I can't beat him up, yet reports me for threatening to beat him up. Fat Boy logic.
Still can’t beat up tho, toy solider

lmao

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had a College Buddy that spent 3 years in Germany in Psyops, they would take a speaker system around to various spots and blare propaganda over the wall, he said it was the most boring gig imaginable

In places like Iraq it is more distributing product in towns and villages, assisting with Gordon's and searches, speaking with leaders and key communicators, speaking with local media, and, of course, writing sitreps and taking part in the commanding officer's daily breifings. If that is not exciting enough there was always the regular enemy mortar fire to dodge, breaking up riots/protedts, and, yes, the odd IED, RPG attack, and returning fire.

Like I said, we were one of the five branches of special operations forces so the job was varied.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

In places like Iraq it is more distributing product in towns and villages, assisting with Gordon's and searches, speaking with leaders and key communicators, speaking with local media, and, of course, writing sitreps and taking part in the commanding officer's daily breifings. If that is not exciting enough there was always the regular enemy mortar fire to dodge, breaking up riots/protedts, and, yes, the odd IED, RPG attack, and returning fire.

Like I said, we were one of the five branches of special operations forces so the job was varied.
You "support" Special Forces, Valor Thief. Tell a Ranger you were an Operator. and see what happens.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You "support" Special Forces, Valor Thief. Tell a Ranger you were an Operator. and see what happens.
Noodle neck coxk licking sailor boi sez wha?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That term means you get to leave the F.O.B. to carry out missions.
I understand, typically when a veteran says outside the "wire" they are talking about an actual perimeter in an actual battle.

You understood incorrectly. It means leaving the FOB and going outside the protections found there.
That's what I just said, but seriously Dude, ty for serving.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Noodle neck coxk licking sailor boi sez wha?
96df6423ffd3e6288215e54b9cdfaecb256228d9.jpg

God damn son, put the cheatos and soda pop away!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Noodle necks melty is progressing nicely.

I think he wants to suck my cock pr something

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ, you are a stupid mother fucker. S.O.F. is not S.F. Though S.F. is one of the five branches of S.O.F.. Learn the difference, fool, because right now you don't seem to understand simple English, shit for brains. Please tell me you are just lying and trolling and are not this dumb?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ, you are a stupid mother fucker. S.O.F. is not S.F. Though S.F. is one of the five branches of S.O.F.. Learn the difference, fool, because right now you don't seem to understand simple English, shit for brains.
That's nice. You must have some awesome paper cut stories to share, did any of them earn you a Purple Heart?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was not an operator. I was in Special Operations Forces. Do you know the difference? Didn't think so.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ, you are a stupid mother fucker. S.O.F. is not S.F. Though S.F. is one of the five branches of S.O.F.. Learn the difference, fool, because right now you don't seem to understand simple English, shit for brains.
That's nice. You must have some awesome paper cut stories to share, did any of them earn you a Purple Heart?

Seven people in my company received purple hearts. Like I said, it isn't a desk job, and we were outside the wire six days a week. Each three man team would get attached to a different division and we'd get moved around a lot based upon who needed our skills most. At different times my team was attached to 4th I.D., 1st I.D., 2nd ACR, etc... I was the team leader for my team as I was the highest rank and that meant the morning briefings were headed by usually a General or sometimes a full bird.

The generals usually were very interested in what USACAPOC had to say as we regularly interacted with locals, traveled around the whole A.O., and so our reports and observations were a good source of information. I liked 4th I.D. so much I made their patch my combat patch which upset the Command Sergeant Major at 1st I.D.. Everyone in my company did the same.

Last edited: