It’s always nice to know we have a real patriot war veteran in our midst that we can thank for their service

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Rear Admiral Aidsman is sure proud of his spud peeling and urinal cleaning days in the navy.

It's just a pity for him that he had to hide his cross-dressing back then...

I read somewhere that he liked to wear a skirt whilst running the big laundry machines in the bottom of the boat. No one noticed except his fellow drudges.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Rear Admiral Aidsman is sure proud of his spud peeling and urinal cleaning days in the navy.

I find your Gopnik culture fascinating.

gopnik-partying.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I read somewhere that he liked to wear a skirt whilst running the big laundry machines in the bottom of the boat. No one noticed except his fellow drudges.
^^^ Funny stuff coming from a cowardly Jody.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha

mermaid noodles is trying so hard not to punch her monitor.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Rear admiral little Admermaid says Oerdin is the only real solider here what?

lol. We know marines, army and air force are real soldiers. Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hahahaha. Rear admiral noodle neck has been confusing me with planet Oink all day

Must be all the tears in his eyes

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha ordeaon was part o the fabled retard brigidere brigade LOL tasked with reach arounds for senior members LMFAO !!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So where were we?

before noodles started menstruating all over the thread

oh yeah. Discussing the service of real soliders who served our country valiantly during periods of life threatening conflict

Thank you for your service @Oerdin

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did AI mention ordeon was in charge of clleaning the sub :LOL3: sometimes there were too much semen LMFAO !

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m enjoying watching noodles go full metal mongoloid over his fake solider status

Lol

He is really getting pathetic.
Most Vets I know, know where they fit within the organization chart, you seem to lack that quality.

You really are stupid, aren't you? You don't even know what "attached" means in a military sense, huh? Poor reading comprehension, not that bright, it is no wonder you because a bum boy in the Navy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I’m enjoying watching noodles go full metal mongoloid over his fake solider status

Lol

He is really getting pathetic. If
Most Vets I know, know where they fit within the organization chart, you seem to lack that quality.

You really are stupid, aren't you? You don't even know what "attached" means in a military sense, huh? Poor reading comprehension, not that bright, it is no wonder you because a bum boy in the Navy.
I know very well what "attached" means, clearly it is you who does not. If Devgru attaches me to a mission as a botanist, does that make me a Team Six SEAL member?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lol

I know very well what "attached" means, clearly it is you who does not. If Devgru attaches me to a mission as a botanist, does that make me a Team Six SEAL member?
Noodles!!!!

control your bleeding in my tread please. Or at least make sure your tampon is properly secured in your leaky vag

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lol

Noodles!!!!

control your bleeding in my tread please. Or at least make sure your tampon is properly secured in your leaky vag
Bro do you even thigh master?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That was an awesome melty you had there today noodles

Did you manage to get all the blood stains out of your panties like you did when you were a young naive mermaid washing burly sailor drawers on the USS Pink Pride?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol

You are a moron as well as a disingenuous liar. Twice now in this thread you have proved that.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe noodles was “attached” to a military unit as a courtesy navy issued vagina or something

you know just in case one of the real soliders needed a field blowjob or something

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bet Stubby had bone spurs like his hero, and that nasty case of gonorrhea. You’re hanging with the wrong kids Stubby

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm guessing if one committed armed robbery one would not be able to serve our beloved country in any capacity.
Naw, you fukin libtards are all good with that shit now. Just remember, this article is from a soy source...your people.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

NOW being the operative word. This thread is about the past, sphincter face.

And frankly, it's disgusting.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm guessing if one committed armed robbery one would not be able to serve our beloved country in any capacity.
Naw, you fukin libtards are all good with that shit now. Just remember, this article is from a soy source...your people.

Yeah it would be virtually impossible for the Pentagon to have made any revisions in their recruiting guidelines since 2008 when that article was posted. (Eyeroll emoji) Oh btw, what was going on in 2008? Oh that's right the GOP had us in two wars that had been going for several years by this point.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You support age discrimination? What a nigger bitch!!!