It turns out hydrpxychloroquine works very well on Covid.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well boys and girls we finally got our little Libby friends to admit Trump never even used the word bleach in his news conference they themselves references

stay tuned as we seek to help these dumb tool bags understand what “figuratively speaking” means

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The science is in. It needed to happen. The government shouldn't make recommendations until the science was in. In any case, where's the link to the study/studies?
Did trump tell people to drink bleach

No. I think he implied it had some role in the treatment though. Still imbecilic, but hey, he's an imbecile.
Would you happen to know the exact quote where this implied so we can discuss it? I don’t have it

I think you can find it as easily as I could. If you do, let me know.
Well, since I’m not the one making the accusation concerning the drinking of bleach I think I’ll pass on that research and allow those that are parroting such hearsay to continue looking like gullible lemmings until they manage to prove otherwise

Pepsi or Coke?

The Whole Fucking World heard what he was blathering about, except the Trumptarded.

If you were offered 1 million dollars for each time he said the word “bleach” in that thread do you think you’d still be a poverty stricken jerkoff who sucks dick in a community shower?
Asking for a friend

Quick name me 5 household disinfectants and go!

Quick. Tell me the names of the last 5 guys who thought they got you pregnant

Sloppy dismount and surrender, try again.

Think again douche

try pondering on who trump was talking to and then tell me how you made the leap to “household disinfectants” you blazing homo

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The science is in. It needed to happen. The government shouldn't make recommendations until the science was in. In any case, where's the link to the study/studies?

No. I think he implied it had some role in the treatment though. Still imbecilic, but hey, he's an imbecile.
Would you happen to know the exact quote where this implied so we can discuss it? I don’t have it

Well, since I’m not the one making the accusation concerning the drinking of bleach I think I’ll pass on that research and allow those that are parroting such hearsay to continue looking like gullible lemmings until they manage to prove otherwise

Pepsi or Coke?

The Whole Fucking World heard what he was blathering about, except the Trumptarded.

If you were offered 1 million dollars for each time he said the word “bleach” in that thread do you think you’d still be a poverty stricken jerkoff who sucks dick in a community shower?
Asking for a friend

He needs an 8’ ladder

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Pepsi or Coke?

Asking for a friend

Think again douche

try pondering on who trump was talking to and then tell me how you made the leap to “household disinfectants” you blazing homo

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Pepsi or Coke?

Asking for a friend

Think again douche

-9 on the dismount. Have a consulation cock when holiday arrives

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Pepsi or Coke?

Asking for a friend

Think again douche

-9 on the dismount. Have a consulation cock when holiday arrives

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well boys and girls we finally got our little Libby friends to admit Trump never even used the word bleach in his news conference they themselves references

stay tuned as we seek to help these dumb tool bags understand what “figuratively speaking” means

Watch when all this shit they find so funny and perfectly fine because it helps their shitty "side" back fires and it starts going on to them.

I wont even fucking feel bad. They had no problem weaponizing media and government against their own countrymen. They will deserve it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Watch when all this shit they find so funny and perfectly fine because it helps their shitty "side" back fires and it starts going on to them.

I wont even fucking feel bad. They had no problem weaponizing media and government against their own countrymen. They will deserve it.

Oh poor you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

ENGLISH, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Their stupidity is astounding

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh poor you.
Do you want to live in a world where lies can be dissiminated as truth and consequences are doled out based upon the lie?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh poor you.
Do you want to live in a world where lies can be dissiminated as truth and consequences are doled out based upon the lie?
We just went through that over the last 4 years you silly little boy.

Here is a small sample of Trumps lies, you willfully ignorant subhuman.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh poor you.

We already live in that world. It's been 5 years now, at the very least it's been 5 years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh poor you.

They dont care because its favoring their "side".

So when it starts coming down on them? They'll deserve it. I dont even want to hear them bitch. I'll laugh. The establishment doesn't give a shit about them. They'll learn the hard way and deserve every bit of it.

Then we can say "poor you" and it will actually mean something.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh poor you.

THIS is the bullshit we are talking about.

None of you give a shit fuck about truth.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh poor you.

Of course they don’t. They a bunch of rodents

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You will notice India is using so much HCQ that it is now rationing it to save wmfor the worst cases.
Oh India, the place where they pile covid bodies in soccer stadiums to burn, that's one heck of a recommendation you got there slick

The National Institute of Health (It's a big Office full of Doctors and Phd.s) says you and Alex Jones are dangerously full of shit.

LOL What a goober!

Nov 2020. The study I am talking about was released this week. Moron.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh poor you.

Neither do you. January 6th wasn't a tourist event. Liars.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh poor you.

It's video of him. Why would they believe anything he said when they can see it for themselves? Lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trump be making these lib insects cry

That’s enough for me to continue voting for him