It turns out hydrpxychloroquine works very well on Covid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when the far left was ignoring the science and banning people from social media for simply talking about what the research said about hydrpxychloroquine's effectiveness against Covid 19? The left wing media literally lied to people on the subject simply because Trump said it and with those low I.Q. losers orange man must always be bad.

Well, it actually works very well says the science.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I especially remember Aidsman pushing this nonsense. Will he know admit he was wrong and that his favorite left wing propaganda outlets lied to him? We shall see.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
1587877276241.gif

The Rubin Report*
22674_2.png

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Low I.Q. people attack the messenger. Hell, they weren't even the source but as you are to lazy to watch, I guess you will never know.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You will notice India is using so much HCQ that it is now rationing it to save wmfor the worst cases.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
1587877276241.gif

The Rubin Report*
22674_2.png

There you go again with those low standards believing whatever corporate media says.

That long briefing covered a lot of good and needed info about what was being done.

What does media do? Twists something he said and reported that Trump told us to injest bleach or lysol.

And I KNOW not a single one of you watched that briefing or even bothered to check into this and understand what was being said.

Our country is fucked because of shit like that and people like you.

I really hope like hell that the struggling the working class is experiencing bleeds it's way to you guys.

I'm glad to see you guys dont bother even pretending to care about anything anymore. You guys were clapping like statist retards when GOVERNORS started telling DOCTORS they were not to use that med. Because the idiot government should be deciding what medical we should have.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
From Trump Bleach Shots to Working Class Woes in 5.3 seconds.

Dove is a quick one, I'll say that much.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when the far left was ignoring the science and banning people from social media for simply talking about what the research said about hydrpxychloroquine's effectiveness against Covid 19? The left wing media literally lied to people on the subject simply because Trump said it and with those low I.Q. losers orange man must always be bad.

Well, it actually works very well says the science.

errrmmm, it has serious side effects namely causing heart damage and that is why Trump stopped taking it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You will notice India is using so much HCQ that it is now rationing it to save wmfor the worst cases.
Oh India, the place where they pile covid bodies in soccer stadiums to burn, that's one heck of a recommendation you got there slick

The National Institute of Health (It's a big Office full of Doctors and Phd.s) says you and Alex Jones are dangerously full of shit.

LOL What a goober!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The science is in. It needed to happen. The government shouldn't make recommendations until the science was in. In any case, where's the link to the study/studies?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The science is in. It needed to happen. The government shouldn't make recommendations until the science was in. In any case, where's the link to the study/studies?
It's on BlazeTV That's where Harvard and MIT are publishing all their peer reviewed studies now. (ha ha ha)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did trump tell people to drink bleach

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No. I think he implied it had some role in the treatment though. Still imbecilic, but hey, he's an imbecile.
Would you happen to know the exact quote where this implied so we can discuss it? I don’t have it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. I think he implied it had some role in the treatment though. Still imbecilic, but hey, he's an imbecile.
Would you happen to know the exact quote where this implied so we can discuss it? I don’t have it

I think you can find it as easily as I could. If you do, let me know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, since I’m not the one making the accusation concerning the drinking of bleach I think I’ll pass on that research and allow those that are parroting such hearsay to continue looking like gullible lemmings until they manage to prove otherwise

Pepsi or Coke?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well, since I’m not the one making the accusation concerning the drinking of bleach I think I’ll pass on that research and allow those that are parroting such hearsay to continue looking like gullible lemmings until they manage to prove otherwise

Pepsi or Coke?

The Whole Fucking World heard what he was blathering about, except the Trumptarded.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pepsi or Coke?

I didn't make an accusation about bleach. You asked about it. My only commentary in this thread prior to your question was about the science behind hydroxychloroquine. You brought it up. Do you use any logic in your arguments?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Pepsi or Coke?

I didn't make an accusation about bleach. You asked about it. My only commentary in this thread prior to your question was about the science behind hydroxychloroquine. You brought it up. Do you use any logic in your arguments?
Are you quite certain I introduced the bleach thing into this thread?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pepsi or Coke?

Are you quite certain I introduced the bleach thing into this thread?

I only know that I didn't. But you did ask me about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Pepsi or Coke?

The Whole Fucking World heard what he was blathering about, except the Trumptarded.

If you were offered 1 million dollars for each time he said the word “bleach” in that thread do you think you’d still be a poverty stricken jerkoff who sucks dick in a community shower?
Asking for a friend

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Pepsi or Coke?

If you were offered 1 million dollars for each time he said the word “bleach” in that thread do you think you’d still be a poverty stricken jerkoff who sucks dick in a community shower?
Asking for a friend

Quick name me 5 household disinfectants and go!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Pepsi or Coke?

Asking for a friend

Quick. Tell me the names of the last 5 guys who thought they got you pregnant

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Pepsi or Coke?

Asking for a friend

Quick. Tell me the names of the last 5 guys who thought they got you pregnant

Sloppy dismount and surrender, try again.