It turns out hydrpxychloroquine works very well on Covid.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump be making these lib insects cry

That’s enough for me to continue voting for him

An

And to lose. How fun!
Ouch

You're welcome. Come again.
Clever. Do you think up all this witty stuff all by yourself?

At least it's mine and not copied from someone else 10 hours ago.
Take a cookie AND a glass of milk

Get new material.

You're down to:

cock, pedos, and other bizarre psychosexual topics
cookies and milk
I hate libs
I do hate libs. Lol

I don't hate any groups. I learn to despise individuals based on things I experience.
Libs are the only group I hate. Because they all have the same sick and twisted mentality

I would say you hate the far left group that infiltrated the libs. You are are the direct results of left policies... show gratitude and recognize the far left for what they are... the parasites of politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The science is in. It needed to happen. The government shouldn't make recommendations until the science was in. In any case, where's the link to the study/studies?
Did trump tell people to drink bleach

No. I think he implied it had some role in the treatment though. Still imbecilic, but hey, he's an imbecile.
Would you happen to know the exact quote where this implied so we can discuss it? I don’t have it

I think you can find it as easily as I could. If you do, let me know.
Well, since I’m not the one making the accusation concerning the drinking of bleach I think I’ll pass on that research and allow those that are parroting such hearsay to continue looking like gullible lemmings until they manage to prove otherwise

Pepsi or Coke?

The Whole Fucking World heard what he was blathering about, except the Trumptarded.

If you were offered 1 million dollars for each time he said the word “bleach” in that thread do you think you’d still be a poverty stricken jerkoff who sucks dick in a community shower?
Asking for a friend

Quick name me 5 household disinfectants and go!

He wasnt talking about household disinfectants

And every single one of you looked like drooling uneducated morons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well boys and girls we finally got our little Libby friends to admit Trump never even used the word bleach in his news conference they themselves references

stay tuned as we seek to help these dumb tool bags understand what “figuratively speaking” means

Watch when all this shit they find so funny and perfectly fine because it helps their shitty "side" back fires and it starts going on to them.

I wont even fucking feel bad. They had no problem weaponizing media and government against their own countrymen. They will deserve it.

Oh poor you.
Do you want to live in a world where lies can be dissiminated as truth and consequences are doled out based upon the lie?
We just went through that over the last 4 years you silly little boy.

Here is a small sample of Trumps lies, you willfully ignorant subhuman.

THIS is the bullshit we are talking about.

None of you give a shit fuck about truth.

I do Dovey, along with the millions who voted fatso out. The orange make up, that comb over and the lies..... Never again.

The problem is, you guys simply voted against Trump. Not FOR Biden.

And not many of you care what Biden does or how it impacts people.

And when you get like that.....you do harm, and you need to pull back. Take a break. Try to return more objective.

(This was said kindly btw.....I dont really want to be mean to Sea)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The science is in. It needed to happen. The government shouldn't make recommendations until the science was in. In any case, where's the link to the study/studies?

No. I think he implied it had some role in the treatment though. Still imbecilic, but hey, he's an imbecile.
Would you happen to know the exact quote where this implied so we can discuss it? I don’t have it

Well, since I’m not the one making the accusation concerning the drinking of bleach I think I’ll pass on that research and allow those that are parroting such hearsay to continue looking like gullible lemmings until they manage to prove otherwise

Pepsi or Coke?

The Whole Fucking World heard what he was blathering about, except the Trumptarded.

If you were offered 1 million dollars for each time he said the word “bleach” in that thread do you think you’d still be a poverty stricken jerkoff who sucks dick in a community shower?
Asking for a friend

“Looked”. As in past tense?

they look like drooling spastic morons everyday

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Pepsi or Coke?

Asking for a friend

Trump hurt their tender feelz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

An

And to lose. How fun!
Ouch

Get new material.

You're down to:

cookies and milk
I hate libs
I do hate libs. Lol

I don't hate any groups. I learn to despise individuals based on things I experience.
Libs are the only group I hate. Because they all have the same sick and twisted mentality

I would say you hate the far left group that infiltrated the libs. You are are the direct results of left policies... show gratitude and recognize the far left for what they are... the parasites of politics.

The far left are the unwitting guardians of the political class.....here to demand and bully us out of more of our rights.

They are useful idiots.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pepsi or Coke?

Asking for a friend

“Looked”. As in past tense?

they look like drooling spastic morons everyday

True true.....I stand corrected lol

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The observational study,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, found that antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, along with zinc, could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.

Hmmmmmm. There have been many studies showing that zinv improves survival rates. I started taking zinc when I first got sick in March 2020. I think the key words in that study may be "along with zinc."

Just sayin'.

Since the very beginning several people on YouTube have been talking about Zinc including a retired Britosh doctor. Supposedly zinc opens the pores of the cell wall a bit wider allowing the HQC to more easily enter the cell.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

An

And to lose. How fun!
Ouch

Get new material.

You're down to:

cookies and milk
I hate libs
I do hate libs. Lol

The far left are the unwitting guardians of the political class.....here to demand and bully us out of more of our rights.

They are useful idiots.

Yes and it's got to stop. They should focus on bettering the lives of the working classes and quit their phonie SJW bullshit!~

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

An

And to lose. How fun!
Ouch

Get new material.

You're down to:

cookies and milk
I hate libs
I do hate libs. Lol

They are useful idiots.

Yes and it's got to stop. They should focus on bettering the lives of the working classes and quit their phonie SJW bullshit!~

They are severely damaging the working class, and dont even care to discuss it.

The SJW shit is cult. It's time we call it for what it is. A death cult. Uhg.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

An

And to lose. How fun!
Ouch

Get new material.

You're down to:

cookies and milk
I hate libs
I do hate libs. Lol

They are useful idiots.

They are severely damaging the working class, and dont even care to discuss it.

The SJW shit is cult. It's time we call it for what it is. A death cult. Uhg.
An army of bra wearing soy soldiers like admin and holiday led around by man hating cunts like lotus

what an absolute clusterfuck

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
maxresdefault.jpg

"imma sientist!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Magical thinking is MAGA thinking" Jorge Ohwellio

When you see your avi.....do you imagine yourself on your knees running your arthritic hands up and down his chest while his cock spasms in your mouth?

Be honest. We are all adults here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

"imma sientist!"
No, you’re a slobbering faggot
You're a sawed off poseur. "I own two luxury cars" LOL Said no one ever!

I know. Seriously. Especially in an era when thinking people are sick to death of conspicuous consumption, that's all Strapon seems to have going for him. Which makes him a creep.

Speaking of Big and consumption.....I hope you havent forgot. You know. The thing.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

"Magical thinking is MAGA thinking" Jorge Ohwellio

When you see your avi.....do you imagine yourself on your knees running your arthritic hands up and down his chest while his cock spasms in your mouth?

Be honest. We are all adults here.

Borrowing the little guys playbook does not elevate your game, but bless your heart for trying!