It turns out hydrpxychloroquine works very well on Covid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
191292808_175159104529445_2651403064897139381_n.jpg

Such irony.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Magical thinking is MAGA thinking" Jorge Ohwellio

When you see your avi.....do you imagine yourself on your knees running your arthritic hands up and down his chest while his cock spasms in your mouth?

Be honest. We are all adults here.

Borrowing the little guys playbook does not elevate your game, but bless your heart for trying!

So that's a "yes"?

You think it's because of Big that I noticed your male O face avi? Lol. Cute.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, my son in law has personally prescribed a z-pak and ivermectin with excellent results. He even prescribed hydroxy a few times before that. None of you naysaying cunts are doctors so PWN3D!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It seems when you refer to an actual primary source, and not some whacko right wing "Newspaper" The results of HCQ + Zinc are nowhere near as successful. So weird?

Kinda techy and dry, here's the money shot, for the trumptarded in the group.

Despite these proved benefits of zinc in the literature, this study found that zinc supplements did not enhance the clinical efficacy of HCQ.
There are a lot of questions now about the efficacy of CQ or HCQ in the treatment of COVID 19 patients. A recent randomized study found that adding HCQ to standard care did not add significant benefit, did not decrease the need for ventilation, and did not reduce mortality rates in COVID-19 patients [
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
]. A recent meta-analysis found that hydroxychloroquine alone did not reduce mortality in hospitalized COVID-19 patients, and even when added to azithromycin, this was significantly associated with increased mortality [
].
This study’s major strength is that being the first randomized study to evaluate the effect of combining hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and zinc in the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
On the other hand, the study’s limitations may be depending mainly on the patients’ clinical outcomes and not the viremic response. However, this is due to the limited resources in such a developing country. Another limitation is that zinc absorption may be limited with high phytate diet, and other medications and serum zinc were not measured before, during, or after treatment in tis clinical trial.
In conclusion, zinc supplements did not add value or enhance the clinical efficacy of HCQ. Zinc supplementation may be studied further with other drug regimens for COVID 19, but it did not add any clinical values when added to HCQ.

67707192.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Zinc has always been known as effective against respiratory viruses in particular and the immune system in general, you retards.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile, my son in law has personally prescribed a z-pak and ivermectin with excellent results. He even prescribed hydroxy a few times before that. None of you naysaying cunts are doctors so PWN3D!
Is this "Son in law" in the room with you now?
I was at their McMansion in Florida just yesterday. jelly faggit.

Are you sure it wasn’t McDonalds? There must be thousands of them in FloriDUh. No Im nor jealous one iota.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It seems when you refer to an actual primary source, and not some whacko right wing "Newspaper" The results of HCQ + Zinc are nowhere near as successful. So weird?

Despite these proved benefits of zinc in the literature, this study found that zinc supplements did not enhance the clinical efficacy of HCQ.
There are a lot of questions now about the efficacy of CQ or HCQ in the treatment of COVID 19 patients. A recent randomized study found that adding HCQ to standard care did not add significant benefit, did not decrease the need for ventilation, and did not reduce mortality rates in COVID-19 patients [
]. A recent meta-analysis found that hydroxychloroquine alone did not reduce mortality in hospitalized COVID-19 patients, and even when added to azithromycin, this was significantly associated with increased mortality [
].
This study’s major strength is that being the first randomized study to evaluate the effect of combining hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and zinc in the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
On the other hand, the study’s limitations may be depending mainly on the patients’ clinical outcomes and not the viremic response. However, this is due to the limited resources in such a developing country. Another limitation is that zinc absorption may be limited with high phytate diet, and other medications and serum zinc were not measured before, during, or after treatment in tis clinical trial.
In conclusion, zinc supplements did not add value or enhance the clinical efficacy of HCQ. Zinc supplementation may be studied further with other drug regimens for COVID 19, but it did not add any clinical values when added to HCQ.

67707192.jpg

You understand that was a study and it doesnt equate to a "case closed....it doesn't work"?

Primary sources all say that human life begins at conception and during each stage of human development (zygote, embryonic, fetal stages) you have a living human being, right?

You guys all like to diminish science when it's not in favor of your political stances and then over blow it when it does fit into your bias.

Regardless.....democrat governors had no business stopping doctors from using it and the fact that they tried to over step like that SHOULD alarm anyone who stands on preserving our liberties. Trump signing the Right to Try should be applauded. Assuming you even know about that.....and I'm betting you dont.

Or if you do, you probably think like H and that it's a "lie" and never really happened. Cuz....trumptarsd r teh dumbz.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

].

67707192.jpg

You understand that was a study and it doesnt equate to a "case closed....it doesn't work"?

Primary sources all say that human life begins at conception and during each stage of human development (zygote, embryonic, fetal stages) you have a living human being, right?

You guys all like to diminish science when it's not in favor of your political stances and then over blow it when it does fit into your bias.

Regardless.....democrat governors had no business stopping doctors from using it and the fact that they tried to over step like that SHOULD alarm anyone who stands on preserving our liberties. Trump signing the Right to Try should be applauded. Assuming you even know about that.....and I'm betting you dont.

Or if you do, you probably think like H and that it's a "lie" and never really happened. Cuz....trumptarsd r teh dumbz.
^^^ This is what making up shit as you go along looks like, don't do that Class.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See it's a waste of time trying to talk to these people as if they actually give a fuck about anything but their idiotic hate for other people.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
See it's a waste of time trying to talk to these people as if they actually give a fuck about anything but their idiotic hate for other people.
It's a waste of time when you tards are trying to buttress your case with an OP-Ed about Science.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a waste of time when you tards are trying to buttress your case with an OP-Ed about Science.

That's literally what YOU are doing.

Trying to elevate YOUR case with a study of like....what 119 people? That's not some absolute. The limitations were even noted right there in the study. What you posted isnt enough to make some absolutely claim.

And I dont buy the "the science!" coming from people who cannot objectively look at it. You guys constantly manipulate it for political arguments.

Science states that human beings in the womb are both human and alive from the moment of fertilization. I highly doubt you guys concede to that. Until you do.....we are not arguing about science. You are arguing your politics and pretending its "science".

Anytime a brochoicer tries to play the science card .....its a damn joke. I've posted plenty of primary and peer reviewed sources about life in the womb and got some dumb fuck Wired article thrown down that was making a "personhood" argument and THAT was called "science". You guys never have a clue what you are talking about.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At this point there is clear evidence that Covid 19 was deliberately engineered in the Wuhan lab but was accidentally released. The Chinese Communist Party covered it up and both the Democratic Party and American MSM joined in the cover up because they really wanted to blame Trump instead of the CCP who actually did it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you sure it wasn’t McDonalds? There must be thousands of them in FloriDUh. No Im nor jealous one iota.
LOL! Either way, it was better than your child rape hovel! PWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
At this point there is clear evidence that Covid 19 was deliberately engineered in the Wuhan lab but was accidentally released. The Chinese Communist Party covered it up and both the Democratic Party and American MSM joined in the cover up because they really wanted to blame Trump instead of the CCP who actually did it.

Coincidentally I wrote my Ph.d Thesis on Space Force Weaponry, based entirely on information I got off the Youtubes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lie. Didn't you murder your wife?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You mean ex-wife?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thankfully it is a very small number given the hundreds of millions vaccinated and it isn't even clear if it is related to the vaccine at all but still medical officials are taking it seriously and looking in to it. I like their abundance of caution.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Medicines and vaccines always kill a certain number of people which is why it should always be a persons own free will that should determine if they take it or not.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The criminals at youtube ban sitting US Senator for talking about proven science about cheaper alternatives to treat Covid. This companies are criminals, they need to be nationalized or at least regulated so much that they have no opportunity to censor anyone for any reason, and both the CEO and entire board of directors needs to be executed crime attempting to subvert democracy. I'd also be very open to wiping all shareholders out in order to teach corporate America they cannot dictate our democratic discussions.

Sadly, Biden is weak and corrupt as well as a mental vegetable so no meaningful reforms will occur.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The criminals at youtube ban sitting US Senator for talking about proven science about cheaper alternatives to treat Covid. This companies are criminals, they need to be nationalized or at least regulated so much that they have no opportunity to censor anyone for any reason, and both the CEO and entire board of directors needs to be executed crime attempting to subvert democracy. I'd also be very open to wiping all shareholders out in order to teach corporate America they cannot dictate our democratic discussions.

It's always a blast when advocates of "democratic discussions" advocate for the execution of political foes in the same breath.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean ex-wife?

Makes complete sense, since you offed her.