It was inevitable

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you murder your wife after finding out a gang of niggers ran a train through her?

Enquiring minds and all that lulz.

Reaps-

An entire forum can't stop me ! Leg-end that I am !
What does that mean you balling faggot, do you really rape kids you fucking jizz collector

X

xXx
Site Supporter
3 awesome posts in 3 mins vit.

fmig has returned lulz.

my job here is done.

laters pal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lmao, so the batteries runs out on your favourite dildo and while your boyfriend changes them you fire off a few fahggotty poasts and you’re a hero ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where’s there’s smoke …..//
I certainly wouldn’t want him near a school

Well, it isn't what adults should be thinking about, never mind posting about. You have to wonder what brings those kind of thoughts front and center to a person's mind?

I wouldn't want that kind person near a school, or anywhere near kids - coaches, clergy, etc.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well, it isn't what adults should be thinking about, never mind posting about. You have to wonder what brings those kind of thoughts front and center to a person's mind?

I wouldn't want that kind person near a school, or anywhere near kids - coaches, clergy, etc.
Hopefully the cops are on to him

OP
OP

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
I was the one that owned your sorry flabby arse on a day to day basis.One of the many reasons you had to quit flame town in shame lulz.

Has your whore of a daughter btw? Gotten over the fact that sss x-rayed her pic and showed th4e pic to all the 4chan trolls and peeos lulz.Why did you have to quit flame town again loser ?
I was a member of every forum on the day they went down, you stupid fuck. Nobody ran me out of anywhere. As for SSS and some pic of my daughter....Ummmm....she would have been 10 or so, one, and two, that fucking clown was full of shit and has never in all his days of "trolling" been good enough or welcome at 4Chan. But...if imagining prepubescent girls in x-ray photos is what gets you off, more power to you.

Once again, another Flametown zero with nothing to show for 10 years of posting but a few random threads on a dying forum.

So nothing has changed.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Gunz has impressively recovered from my despicable treatment of him back at BH? Excellent!

Hey, congrats on that hilarious propaganda site you made that has a large audience, gunzapawned. I read an article about it somewhere and knew it was you -- congrats again, friendo. I earned many personal accolades for driving your on-line activity toward a rewarding, profitable purpose. Ahw shucks, what are frenemies for?

Shit, reminds me about brentv making it onto the Drudge Report for screeching at a customer for wearing a Trump shirt: raciiiist!!! recorded on an iphone cam. Hysterical sceeches and genuine belly laughs from the guy who was just there to buy some vapes. I'm jelous of both of you, so watch the fuck out fatso...

SSS
- Stay for a while.
Dude you're still hanging around flame forums thinking it makes you cool. It's pretty sad. As for where I went, the list of people I've trolled includes people like Governor Greg Abbott. Yours includes Poofer and these fucking tools. You're nobody.

Get a life, stupid.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Dude you're still hanging around flame forums thinking it makes you cool.

You just lost your cool. It’s obvious that you just posted my way without even thinking it through because you know you’ll get embarrassed however hard you try, so it’s best you didn’t.

It's pretty sad.

I’m sure it was. You knew you brought it all crashing down on yourself, which made you so sad you tried crying to Doomsday about it, who just pointed and laughed. At least he did something about it, as you privately insisted.

As for where I went

As for where you were sent. By me.

You're nobody.

So you’re saying you got permanently put down by some nobody? What does that tell us all about what you ultimately think about yourself? Thesaurus.com “sad” to see how many synonyms accurately apply to you, as evidenced by your unhappy reply to me that came straight from your heart.

Get a life, stupid.

I already took yours…

SSS
- Can be so consistently cruel.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Yerpty Derpty doo...
You're adorable with your little quote reply and "you're so mad" regurgitated 2009 nonsense.
You've never driven anyone from anywhere. You were a mediocre pile of turd. Your little fantasy about what you think you did to me was so devastating only you know about it. "Bahar har Dooms said." Fucking stooge.

Old hat, one-trick pony nobody trying desperately to feel relevant by hurling outdated insults at the same eleven people for a decade says what?

Lol you're dismissed.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh man. You sound really, really scary. So like...you make people feel bad for real? With your words and stuff? It's not just some game you used to play? You think you're actually doing that?

That's really pathetic. To consider that in over a decade, your online persona hasn't evolved past "I'm a tool who writes insults at the same eleven people all day" says that you're weak, afraid, and incapable of independent thought.

How does that feel?

That is a lot of questions for a troll.

OP
OP

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
I came back here out of curiosity and boredom. Now I'm debating if it's worth grabbing a dozen actual trolls for an old-school raid. Unfortunately, everyone but you and a couple of other twats seem to have grown up and moved on.

If I need to stroke my narcissism I can just Google myself, stupid.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm not surprised that proper grammar is difficult for you, loser.

Unfortunately, everyone but you and a couple of other twats seem to have grown up and moved on.

Grade F

"...everyone but a couple of other twats and you..."

Hahahaha!!!!

I had to go back one whole post to find a grammatical error that you made!!!

Now I remember one of the things I liked about you!!!!

You are stupid!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Grammatical error??? Where the fuck are we ? An English eXam. ffs whatagimp

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you're a stooge incapable of anything other than variations of "you're fat" and new ways to say "trailer home," it really doesn't. You just suck. Nobody will remember you as anything but one of a group of parroting clowns with no imagination they once came across. Ironically, only the dumbest of you made an actual impression. Like Poofer. And look at him go. Hasn't changed not one iota. Same nonsense. Still telling people "you can't chop" before he declares himself the Overlord of all eleven of the morons still hanging around these shitholes. Most of the rest of you just melted into a giant ball of stupid.
Pretty sure DD or Herman over at the Blue Korean might be more interested?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, it actually does matter.

You should not assume the intention or motivation of other posters.

See, that is your motivation. As sad as it is...

I am here to hurt people.

They do not need to remember me.

They do not even need to know that I am the one hurting them.

They just need to feel.

The pain.

The torment.

It.

Satisfies.

Me.
As if it makes any difference Mr. Dishwasher Salesman.