It was inevitable

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
rs23_05_gatefold.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you seen the inside picture in the Sgt. Pepper's album?

Paul is sitting cross legged....

He has a police badge on his arm.....

OPP

Ontario
Provincial
Police

Ontario.

Where he had the car accident.

The badge has been altered, though.

The second "P" has been change to a "D".....

Officially
Pronounced
Dead.
You’ll have that.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is a funeral too.....

Angel - left foot forward

Minister - left foot forward

Dead Guy in Coffin - right foot forward

Grave Digger - left foot forward

Why is the dead guy not wearing shoes?

Dead guys in coffins often are not wearing shoes.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
...and you know what - thank god....THANK GOD, they were able to find an exact lookalike with talent to match his lefthandedness in that contest. WHOA! How different things might have been.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
@Busta Troll

Are you a happy person? Be honest. I mean, hey, I’ve already congratulated you here on your real-world trolling, which even got your heartwarming story published somewhere. Yet here you are - repeating yourself about that in this very thread. So no, you’re not genuinely happy.

happy.gif

You just blurted out that you don’t remember me, despite earlier in this thread stating that your panicked exit from BH (by my hand) was back in 2009; you're an elephant. Hell, that reminds me of excellent poker players who bemoan the worst beats they’ll always sorely regret; unlike all of the hands they won because they win so consistently that those are just business as usual, but as you've shown, those guys assuredly remember the year they were permanently traumatized by a big game. Happiness is a warm gun.

Having a healthy lifestyle is one of the most important things to happiness but that just ain’t how you roll, you self-destructive sphere of perpetual misery. You can’t fix that part. Fat people resembling you may be drug-free for the most part, but cannot quit eating innocent little things like chocolate-covered toffee blocks with a big roasted almond at the core. It’s because dangerous habits like that cause brains to release dopamine, a natural chemical that everyone, starting with you, could use a whole lot more of.

fatso.webp

fatso-2.webp

Cocaine is a great option in that regard, so go get some from your everly sensitive son, who pretty much hates you, and with whom you need to bond with. Coke causes dopamine avalanches while also doubling as an appetite suppressor, so go for it “man”. You may even be able to start accurately pissing while standing again, big guy.

fatso.jpg

See that? I’m trying to help you here, like when pictures of ghastly flamers are found and posted – as you well know. Then, instead of adding to their repulsion, which can’t even be done sometimes, competitions randomly pop up and begin backward to see who can make them look their best. One of my pictures has even been chopped with me hugging a big Care Bear! It constructively made me look and feel better about myself, so I recommend that you post a new picture of yourself here at Bastard Factory, where I can assure you that the many adjustments done will please you. You could use some major work there, but members here will do you a solid one after reading how horrendously you’re getting done down here by me. Again…

SSS
- Overly gracious life coach.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...and you know what - thank god....THANK GOD, they were able to find an exact lookalike with talent to match his lefthandedness in that contest. WHOA! How different things might have been.

Nope.

They even added another verse to Blackbird so you could hear them side-by-side.

The first two verses are by Paul McCartney.

The 3rd verse is the new guy.

They sound the same, until you hear them in the same song...