It was inevitable

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Lily needs it explained to her.

You silly cow, I have said several times "I am here to hurt people." over the years and you always go on about it "What kind of a loser is here to hurt people!?!??"

Do I have to keep explaining? Or can you figure it out on your own now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily needs it explained to her.

You silly cow, I have said several times "I am here to hurt people." over the years and you always go on about it "What kind of a loser is here to hurt people!?!??"

Do I have to keep explaining? Or can you figure it out on your own now?

You don't hurt anyone is your problem. If you did, they'd stay away from you. DERP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shut the fuck up Gunz you filthy disgusting hog beast.How's the weight now kid ? Slimmed down to 25 stone I expect lulz.How's that retarded kid of yours btw? He should pop by and say hi to the resideant retards here like the cock monster and fakegrimm.Those couple of mongs must of had the same mother,though fakegrimm isn't totally useless I guess.Well he performs falaitio on b/f ever second Tuesday so he can keep his mod spot.The tard wants to be me you know.Like there could ever be anyone as fucking awesome as me,the `reaper` lulz.

Say hi to that whale of a cunt wife too.

Also free speech is not allowed here Gunz.So if you want to post without the lib-tards crying there arses off to b/f then come join the cool people at the blue cashew.
I certainly hope you’re okay and didn’t drown in all those tears LMFAO

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I always remember the days I make grown men cry.

Is @The Prowler ...a man?!

Coulda fooled me!

More like he's a goofy teenager trying to be one.

He's gotta lotta growing up ta do first!

Only proves that Age...is just a number.

OP
OP

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Nope, it actually does matter.

You should not assume the intention or motivation of other posters.

See, that is your motivation. As sad as it is...

I am here to hurt people.

They do not need to remember me.

They do not even need to know that I am the one hurting them.

They just need to feel.

The pain.

The torment.

It.

Satisfies.

Me.
Oh man. You sound really, really scary. So like...you make people feel bad for real? With your words and stuff? It's not just some game you used to play? You think you're actually doing that?

That's really pathetic. To consider that in over a decade, your online persona hasn't evolved past "I'm a tool who writes insults at the same eleven people all day" says that you're weak, afraid, and incapable of independent thought.

How does that feel?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha this mouthbreather again , sad man is sad.. this is like his whole life or summat.. Dad fucked him to hard and laid into him hoping his son wouldn't grow up to be... well... you..

Go back to the docks reamer ,fish for those sailor cocks and catch a hobby .. Don't you have migrants to blow?.. England the land of chocolate love.. haha all your limey womenz have turnt into night riders :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Go down on a girl there taste the goat shit
Don't even have the balls to quote me do you little girl lulz.You will never be me kid and just because I arse raped your whole of a Mother it doesn't mean I'm your Dad.Nor can you pretend to be me.
Talking of sailors why does your family call you the general belgrano ?

Is it because you've had more sailors go down on you than that lulz.

Fucking noob.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weren't you one of those Cosmic Outpost stooges who spent his days calling people fat and poor?
You're adorable. I don't know what a blue cashew is or who you might think is cool. Thanks for stopping by.
I was the one that owned your sorry flabby arse on a day to day basis.One of the many reasons you had to quit flame town in shame lulz.

Has your whore of a daughter btw? Gotten over the fact that sss x-rayed her pic and showed th4e pic to all the 4chan trolls and peeos lulz.Why did you have to quit flame town again loser ?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I certainly hope you’re okay and didn’t drown in all those tears LMFAO
Did you murder your wife after finding out a gang of niggers ran a train through her?

Enquiring minds and all that lulz.

Reaps-

An entire forum can't stop me ! Leg-end that I am !

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sooo...
...are you implying you're a foot or a groin?

Wait. No.
Don't answer that. Please.
You never saw this. I was never here.
3 awesome posts in 3 mins vit.

fmig has returned lulz.

my job here is done.

laters pal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Were they fat and poor?

It actually does matter.

Considering the cost of food these days… I’d say your flaming ability is tone deaf while always lacking charisma.

But I would hate to imply you were ever good this to begin with, minion.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Gunz has impressively recovered from my despicable treatment of him back at BH? Excellent!

Hey, congrats on that hilarious propaganda site you made that has a large audience, gunzapawned. I read an article about it somewhere and knew it was you -- congrats again, friendo. I earned many personal accolades for driving your on-line activity toward a rewarding, profitable purpose. Ahw shucks, what are frenemies for?

Shit, reminds me about brentv making it onto the Drudge Report for screeching at a customer for wearing a Trump shirt: raciiiist!!! recorded on an iphone cam. Hysterical sceeches and genuine belly laughs from the guy who was just there to buy some vapes. I'm jelous of both of you, so watch the fuck out fatso...

SSS
- Stay for a while.