It was inevitable

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
Every couple of years I swing by this place to see what's new. This was the first forum I was ever booted from. I landed at Brawl Hall. I knew at some point there would be a collection of you idiots hanging around. I was ecstatic to see Poofer's dumb post about his cool new digs that don't actually exist, which reassured me that nothing has changed for the dozen or so hardcore wankstains of BH.

Awesome.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Every couple of years I swing by this place to see what's new. This was the first forum I was ever booted from. I landed at Brawl Hall. I knew at some point there would be a collection of you idiots hanging around. I was ecstatic to see Poofer's dumb post about his cool new digs that don't actually exist, which reassured me that nothing has changed for the dozen or so hardcore wankstains of BH.

Awesome.

<sips coffee>

Cool. Cool.

<stifles a yawn>

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Awesome.

I send you back to the cornfield!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Why are you not answering me, Poppy? What have I done to you?

She Who Must Not Be Named has lost her(?) mojo.

Instead of putting forth any effort she's satisfied to be merely a carrier pigeon hauling reports about one forum to another, then returning burdened with reports on *that* forum to her point of origin. She also sprinkles around a few one-liners and pithy non sequitur responses, I presume to fill the time between offloading one report and having a new one strapped to her leg for delivery to the next destination.

If it's interaction you're looking for I'd advise to look elsewhere.

Pigeons aren't very good conversationalists.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......

Awesome.
qiykzjve.jpeg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shut the fuck up Gunz you filthy disgusting hog beast.How's the weight now kid ? Slimmed down to 25 stone I expect lulz.How's that retarded kid of yours btw? He should pop by and say hi to the resideant retards here like the cock monster and fakegrimm.Those couple of mongs must of had the same mother,though fakegrimm isn't totally useless I guess.Well he performs falaitio on b/f ever second Tuesday so he can keep his mod spot.The tard wants to be me you know.Like there could ever be anyone as fucking awesome as me,the `reaper` lulz.

Say hi to that whale of a cunt wife too.

Also free speech is not allowed here Gunz.So if you want to post without the lib-tards crying there arses off to b/f then come join the cool people at the blue cashew.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut the fuck up Gunz you filthy disgusting hog beast.How's the weight now kid ? Slimmed down to 25 stone I expect lulz.How's that retarded kid of yours btw? He should pop by and say hi to the resideant retards here like the cock monster and fakegrimm.Those couple of mongs must of had the same mother,though fakegrimm isn't totally useless I guess.Well he performs falaitio on b/f ever second Tuesday so he can keep his mod spot.The tard wants to be me you know.Like there could ever be anyone as fucking awesome as me,the `reaper` lulz.

Also free speech is not allowed here Gunz.So if you want to post without the lib-tards crying there arses off to b/f then come join the cool people at the blue cashew.

Who has imposed on your FREEDUMB here?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Haha this mouthbreather again , sad man is sad.. this is like his whole life or summat.. Dad fucked him to hard and laid into him hoping his son wouldn't grow up to be... well... you..

Go back to the docks reamer ,fish for those sailor cocks and catch a hobby .. Don't you have migrants to blow?.. England the land of chocolate love.. haha all your limey womenz have turnt into night riders :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Go down on a girl there taste the goat shit

OP
OP

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard

Weren't you one of those Cosmic Outpost stooges who spent his days calling people fat and poor?
You're adorable. I don't know what a blue cashew is or who you might think is cool. Thanks for stopping by.

OP
OP

Busta Troll

Factory Bastard
When you're a stooge incapable of anything other than variations of "you're fat" and new ways to say "trailer home," it really doesn't. You just suck. Nobody will remember you as anything but one of a group of parroting clowns with no imagination they once came across. Ironically, only the dumbest of you made an actual impression. Like Poofer. And look at him go. Hasn't changed not one iota. Same nonsense. Still telling people "you can't chop" before he declares himself the Overlord of all eleven of the morons still hanging around these shitholes. Most of the rest of you just melted into a giant ball of stupid.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When you're a stooge incapable of anything other than variations of "you're fat" and new ways to say "trailer home," it really doesn't.

Nope, it actually does matter.

You should not assume the intention or motivation of other posters.

Nobody will remember you as anything but...

See, that is your motivation. As sad as it is...

I am here to hurt people.

They do not need to remember me.

They do not even need to know that I am the one hurting them.

They just need to feel.

The pain.

The torment.

It.

Satisfies.

Me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, it actually does matter.

You should not assume the intention or motivation of other posters.

See, that is your motivation. As sad as it is...

I am here to hurt people.

They do not need to remember me.

They do not even need to know that I am the one hurting them.

They just need to feel.

The pain.

The torment.

It.

Satisfies.

Me.

What a tool!

LMFAO @ U

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat @Lily is bringing up family members in every thread.

She cannot control herself.

And you can?

Where are the rules against talking about family?

Dove used to talk about "Squish" and her two other daughters all the time, probably still does.

Why do I have to live with your, or anyone's, double standards?