It's a good thing Pete Beatlejuice is not on paternity leave this month or the racist roads might have grounded all US flights for an entire day

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Pete's going to fail his way up to another white house run, isn't he?

Godsdammit.
I'd have (a little) more respect for the dems if they'd stop glorifying rats.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what happens with affirmative action hires or when you provide kick backs in the form of cabinet jobs in exchange for a primary challenger agreeing to drop out.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
But conservative rats...they're all good.

I presume you mean republicans? From my perspective democrats are right-wing authoritarians so you might see how that failure to specify could get confusing.

If so- I'm never voting for those twats either. /shrug

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everything the establishment does is okay with Oak because she can defend it by just air claiming that "conservatives" are "bad as well".

And that's it. That's her big shut down. Press her on it she just gets pissed.

So Oak has decided if we are gonna be ran by criminals.....well we should make sure those criminals have as much power over our lives and as much of our wages as possible.

I would always go with the small government criminals so I can at least keep my rights but....Oak has control issues.

Why the fuck do these dem women in states like CA believe it's their job to enforce how everyone lives and speaks?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I presume you mean republicans? From my perspective democrats are right-wing authoritarians so you might see how that failure to specify could get confusing.

Ut oh.. I can see the hoofs making tracks in the ground while the smoke begins to emerge from the snout.

This isn't going to be pretty folks.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Ut oh.. I can see the hoofs making tracks in the ground while the smoke begins to emerge from the snout.

This isn't going to be pretty folks.

I doubt she's that worked up.
This is only the standard game Lily and I play...

...she pretends I typed something I didn't or she intentionally misinterprets something I typed or she ascribes motives/opinions to me that I plainly do not hold. I think it might be her way of flirting or maybe it's just pathological?

In any event we'll go back and forth a couple or a few times during which she moves the goalposts so far we're not even having the same conversation anymore whereupon I shake my head and walk away.

It's a thing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I doubt she's that worked up.
This is only the standard game Lily and I play...

...she pretends I typed something I didn't or she intentionally misinterprets something I typed or she ascribes motives/opinions to me that I plainly do not hold. I think it might be her way of flirting or maybe it's just pathological?

In any event we'll go back and forth a couple or a few times during which she moves the goalposts so far we're not even having the same conversation anymore whereupon I shake my head and walk away.

It's a thing.
wow -- that bears an eerie resemblance to what she does with everyone who just so happens to be vastly more intelligent than she is.

Dare I say this may be some sort of script they all follow?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But curiously never have one word to say about them. But "liberals" make for werdz, many werdz.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
But curiously never have one word to say about them. But "liberals" make for werdz, many werdz.

1. The democrats are not liberals. They are at best neoliberals (right-wing authoritarians).
  2. While both parties are horrible the hypocrisy and lies coming from the democrats makes them the worst of the two.
  3. So fucking what? You act like by insulting the democrat party and/or its elected representatives I'm attacking you. Not my problem in any way shape or form.
  4. Do you see me whingeing because you or anyone else slag the republicans? No? That's because I haven't entwined my personal identity with a useless political party and get affronted whenever someone demeans my favorite political cult or its most visible members. You should try it some time... it really is liberating.
  5. Have I already said so fucking what?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
  1. The democrats are not liberals. They are at best neoliberals (right-wing authoritarians).
  2. While both parties are horrible the hypocrisy and lies coming from the democrats makes them the worst of the two.
  3. So fucking what? You act like by insulting the democrat party and/or its elected representatives I'm attacking you. Not my problem in any way shape or form.
  4. Do you see me whingeing because you or anyone else slag the republicans? No? That's because I haven't entwined my personal identity with a useless political party and get affronted whenever someone demeans my favorite political cult or its most visible members. You should try it some time... it really is liberating.
  5. Have I already said so fucking what?
She's certainly a dedicated little stooge isn't she?

little being in the figurative context of course

He's attacking Pete Beetlejuice? What? Declare a blood fued NOW!!!!!!! :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If I had a nickle for every time some partisan hack declared a jihad on me for wrongthink I might have outbid Elon and bought Twitter myself.

Pig is no partisan I assure you.

She's like Big Pun. She's not a player she just crush alot

The resemblance is uncanny tho... is it not?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I had a nickle for every time some partisan hack declared a jihad on me for wrongthink I might have outbid Elon and bought Twitter myself.

I HATE when I make a valid and factual observation and the response is to call me a "partisan hack!"

I have never gave a fuck about parties. I do NOW based on the unhinged, hateful, and forceful gaslighting conduct of those who vote establishment.

I would never attack you just because we disagree on some things.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I HATE when I make a valid and factual observation and the response is to call me a "partisan hack!"

I have never gave a fuck about parties. I do NOW based on the unhinged, hateful, and forceful gaslighting conduct of those who vote establishment.
Programmed dolts. All of them.

In my experience sewage being on of the worst followed closely by Admongoloid and then Murdy

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I would never attack you just because we disagree on some things.

But if I'm wrong I hope you'd attack at least a little bit.
How else can we make necessary adjustments in our thinking?

Even if I get mad just give me a few minutes and I'll be over it anyway. LoL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Attack the argument. Not you.

But these animals cannot do that because they have no argument which can withstand scrutiny

I'm sure you've seen it already.

We were in the same boat once. All bright eyed and bushy tailed thinking we could have honest and healthy discourse with these vermin.

Then the reality of who they are settled in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No attacking nessesary.

I could just simply tell you that I understand where you are coming from (when I do of course) and explain to you why I'm disagreeing.

And you typically hear me with the same good faith I hear you in.

We can save our attacks for the rabid establishment cucks who view us as the dumb epitome of all evil because the corpos told them to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Attack the argument. Not you.

But these animals cannot do that because they have no argument which can withstand scrutiny

I'm sure you've seen it already.

We were in the same boat once. All bright eyed and bushy tailed thinking we could have honest and healthy discourse with these vermin.

Then the reality of who they are settled in.

You know me enough to know if I'm wrong on something and its explained to me why I'm wrong that I'm more than happy to alter my thinking.

I've never been stubborn enough to ignore plain facts to stick to something.

If the facts are on MY side I will defend that.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
We can save our attacks for the rabid establishment cucks who view us as the dumb epitome of all evil because the corpos told them to.

Aww, you're no fun. I guess I can always get Aylana to roast me; I bet if I push the right buttons I can even get Aryan or Blandscape to take me down a peg or three if nobody else will.

Who wants to *only* play with broken toys? Not me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aww, you're no fun. I guess I can always get Aylana to roast me; I bet if I push the right buttons I can even get Aryan or Blandscape to take me down a peg or three if nobody else will.

Who wants to *only* play with broken toys? Not me.

I mean.....now you are talking about something else lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I mean.....now you are talking about something else lol

Could be... although humorously poking fun at someone's stance or opinion is not the same as "attacking" them for it and therefore, in the long run, is probably more successful in getting them to think than just telling a person they're wrong or a horrible human being.

People who treat anyone who challenges or simply rejects their worldview as "the enemy" are the broken toys I mentioned and I'm neither qualified to nor interested in trying to fix them every time the topic strays from pedestrian chitchat about weather or whatever. Folk who treat every conversation more relevant than "what's your favorite color?" as a textual knife fight to the death are exhausting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Could be... although humorously poking fun at someone's stance or opinion is not the same as "attacking" them for it and therefore, in the long run, is probably more successful in getting them to think than just telling a person they're wrong or a horrible human being.

People who treat anyone who challenges or simply rejects their worldview as "the enemy" are the broken toys I mentioned and I'm neither qualified to nor interested in trying to fix them every time the topic strays from pedestrian chitchat about weather or whatever. Folk who treat every conversation more relevant than "what's your favorite color?" as a textual knife fight to the death are exhausting.

Agreed