It's a good thing that this guy had a gun in his truck

X

xXx
Site Supporter
aLmyNOa.gif

"BF, BF is he allowed to do that to me?" :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
IVbQR80.jpg

LKfqyv5.gif
9446318.jpg

A fucking Scottish Chris Brown :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didnt allow my kids access to my firearms until they were old enough to use them properly.

All the endless shit that can happen to your little child. All those things you cant control that keep me awake at night sometimes. Like car accidents. Toddlers get killed by getting hit by cars way more often than people realize. It only takes a second and no parent thinks it can happen. It happens all the time.

And this stupid fucking asshole leaves a loaded gun where his toddler can access it.....and shoot herself.

I want this asshole publically scourged.
Some people dont use common sense and nobody will ever stop it. I agree with making them pay for the stupidity tho. 3 is probably too young to be sure you get the point through, but children should be taught about guns, molesters, poison, running into the street, and every other danger as soon as possible. Some people say it steals their innocence. I always believed I was saving their lives. I was constantly fearful of my kids doing something to seriously hurt themselves. I taught them about things ASAP as a result. Common sense.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
does it drive you crazy knowing a real man slams your X bitch these days

images

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
She's not worth my 2nd Amendment rights. Neither are my own children.
You are a sniveling coward, no wonder you have 20 guns.
I have MORE than 20 guns, faggit. PWN3D!
OK, I stand corrected, you are Mega sniveling coward, now are you satisfied you Balding simp?
Why YUO so jelly, faggit? Are YUO too mental to own gunz? Or just poor? PWN3D!
What possible business is it of yours? Just like Stubby will never see a dick pic from me, I will not be discussing my Gun Ownership with a Gun Fondler like you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are a sniveling coward, no wonder you have 20 guns.
I have MORE than 20 guns, faggit. PWN3D!
OK, I stand corrected, you are Mega sniveling coward, now are you satisfied you Balding simp?
Why YUO so jelly, faggit? Are YUO too mental to own gunz? Or just poor? PWN3D!
What possible business is it of yours? Just like Stubby will never see a dick pic from me, I will not be discussing my Gun Ownership with a Gun Fondler like you.
^^^^ Access to weaponry denied due to mental instability!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didnt allow my kids access to my firearms until they were old enough to use them properly.

All the endless shit that can happen to your little child. All those things you cant control that keep me awake at night sometimes. Like car accidents. Toddlers get killed by getting hit by cars way more often than people realize. It only takes a second and no parent thinks it can happen. It happens all the time.

And this stupid fucking asshole leaves a loaded gun where his toddler can access it.....and shoot herself.

I want this asshole publically scourged.
Some people dont use common sense and nobody will ever stop it. I agree with making them pay for the stupidity tho. 3 is probably too young to be sure you get the point through, but children should be taught about guns, molesters, poison, running into the street, and every other danger as soon as possible. Some people say it steals their innocence. I always believed I was saving their lives. I was constantly fearful of my kids doing something to seriously hurt themselves. I taught them about things ASAP as a result. Common sense.

Yeah I dont agree with keeping kids ignorant to preserve "innocence". I taught my kids about molesters and how anyone wanting them to keep secrets from me was dangerous. I wanted them to have the language as well. They still had their innocence. They were just less likely to be groomed.

I never taught my kids they HAD to respect an adult JUST because they were an adult. I dont do that and I'm not brainwashing my kids to do that. People talk to their kids about strangers all the time but statistically your child is more likely to be assaulted and abused by someone within the family and friends of the family.

And I taught them about guns. All my daughters will know how to handle fire arms. 3 is way too young. But you dont ever leave a fucking loaded gun laying around. Especailly where there are children.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, wait, @SHAMPAIN. You are in legal trouble because you're a wife beater? Holy shit.

Murderers
Pedophiles
Wife Beaters
Rapists

All of an ilk.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, wait, @SHAMPAIN. You are in legal trouble because you're a wife beater? Holy shit.

Murderers
Pedophiles
Wife Beaters
Rapists

All of an ilk.
It's never been known except in the diddlers burnt out brain... Haha fuckin wife beater :facepalm:

It's never been known? What does that mean? Does that mean no one knows about it, but you did do it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Murderers
Pedophiles
Wife Beaters
Rapists

All of an ilk.
It's never been known except in the diddlers burnt out brain... Haha fuckin wife beater :facepalm:

It's never been known? What does that mean? Does that mean no one knows about it, but you did do it?
Dunnos whether you're actually thick or just pretending?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murderers
Pedophiles
Wife Beaters
Rapists

All of an ilk.

"It's never been known" has very little meaning. You're the one who's thick, Mr Incorrect Grammar cop.

Try "I'm not a wife beater." That's pretty clear.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Murderers
Pedophiles
Wife Beaters
Rapists

All of an ilk.

"It's never been known" has very little meaning. You're the one who's thick, Mr Incorrect Grammar cop.
It's a saying here, anyway by your logic my "wife" must've known if I hit her so therefore it would've been known if I did... You think what you like Joey...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murderers
Pedophiles
Wife Beaters
Rapists

All of an ilk.

It's a saying here, anyway by your logic my "wife" must've known if I hit her so therefore it would've been known if I did... You think what you like Joey...

Okay.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Murderers
Pedophiles
Wife Beaters
Rapists

All of an ilk.

Ask your Doctor if Spect Brain Mapping is indicated for you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm delighted that your 2nd Ammendment Rights were confirmed in your country, Lokmeer.

So is he:

political-power-comes-out-of-the-barrel-of-a-gun-mao-zedong.png

....the Ends Justify the Means y'know.... @Lokmar