I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And a 3 year old was able to find it on Christmas day and shoot herself in the head.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Unfortunate. I'd take extra steps to secure firearms if I knew there were toddlers around.

Tragic. 'Unfortunate' sounds more than a little glib. It's unfortunate when your car breaks down. It's fucking tragic when a toddler blows her brains out because of some fuck up of an adult.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And a 3 year old was able to find it on Christmas day and shoot herself in the head.

Unfortunate. I'd take extra steps to secure firearms if I knew there were toddlers around.

Tragic. 'Unfortunate' sounds more than a little glib. It's unfortunate when your car breaks down. It's fucking tragic when a toddler blows her brains out because of some fuck up of an adult.
faux outrage

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ya, we have specific storage laws in this country to prevent incidents just like these from happening. It is known that toddlers will play with guns should they find one.
Absolutely. I can only speak about South African laws, but it was illegal to leave your gun in a car. If you were clubbing, your gun must be pigeonholed and locked away. Entering a bank, needed the gun to be displayed on the hip. A gun safe bolted to the floor when storing guns at home. Just a few of the laws. Similar?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya, we have specific storage laws in this country to prevent incidents just like these from happening. It is known that toddlers will play with guns should they find one.

Americans seem to be extra stupid and incapable of understanding some very basic concepts.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Absolutely. I can only speak about South African laws, but it was illegal to leave your gun in a car. If you were clubbing, your gun must be pigeonholed and locked away. Entering a bank, needed the gun to be displayed on the hip. A gun safe bolted to the floor when storing guns at home. Just a few of the laws. Similar?
We can leave guns in unattended cars here, but they're to be kept unloaded and placed in the trunk (or hidden somehow if the vehicle doesn't have a trunk). Handguns are different, and have to be locked in a case while in a vehicle.

At home storage gets a bit more complicated: Long guns, trigger locks required unless in a locked cabinet, container, or room (no gun safe required).

Handguns: Trigger locks required and they are to be kept in a locked cabinet, container, or room. Trigger locks not required if kept in a safe designed for firearms.

These are probably the most lax laws of the Commonwealth countries, and not really designed for theft prevention, but to keep little Johnny the toddler from playing with loaded guns, with often disastrous results.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
This is my bedside setup. While it's at the minimum end of storage requirements, it nonetheless does satisfy our current regulations, and should keep little Johnny away (although I have no children). This V-Line safe has a Simplex mechanical locking mechanism, which is great. You can set your own code, it doesn't require batteries, no fumbling for keys, and I can access the contents within a few seconds.

IMG-3780.jpg

cAyfnAR.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I agree. And that adult should be held responsible for his fuck up and irresponsibility.

But the millions of Americans who do have guns and never ever were so irresponsible and kept their children from shooting themselves shouldnt lose THEIR rights over this.

THAT idiot should lose his rights.

I have guns, Lotus. At no point ever have I left a loaded gun unattended. Ever. All my kids made it past 3.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didnt allow my kids access to my firearms until they were old enough to use them properly.

All the endless shit that can happen to your little child. All those things you cant control that keep me awake at night sometimes. Like car accidents. Toddlers get killed by getting hit by cars way more often than people realize. It only takes a second and no parent thinks it can happen. It happens all the time.

And this stupid fucking asshole leaves a loaded gun where his toddler can access it.....and shoot herself.

I want this asshole publically scourged.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Instead of whining and beating woman you should Use your time to work on the issues that lead you to this predicament. Do everything you can to try and redeem yourself. Learn from this experience, and hope that one day your victim might actually be able to forgive you

handcuffs-istockl.jpg

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa