Such a good thing this fuckin guy had a gun

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uber Eats driver/grandma killed by man with a gun who "must have blacked out" during incident.

Martinez’s 27-year-old daughter, Monique Daniels, told
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
she believed her mother had been killed as a result of some sort of road rage incident.

“A stranger ended up taking her life over nothing,” she said.

She said she believed her mother had snapped the photo deliberately as evidence.

“I know she knew what was going to happen,” she said. “And she was not going to let it happen without doing something.”

Daniels said her mother worked for two local colleges but had been doing Uber Eats deliveries to make some extra money.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well on a positive note, the Supremes just basically said, guns guns for everyone! So more average and below people will be packing heat, on hot summer nights....what could possibly go wrong?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I avoid having too much interaction with people. I find they aren't particularly trustworthy.

..Wild animals and stuff, I'm okay with.

. Black Raspberries and Blueberries are coming ripe.
It's summertime and the livin is easy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So this somehow makes all the successful defensive use of firearms to be bullshit?

What about the people who would have died or been raped had they bot been armed? Fuck all them?

You want to see more deaths like this one? Disarm law abiding people so we are all easy to rape and murder?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
So this somehow makes all the successful defensive use of firearms to be bullshit?

What about the people who would have died or been raped had they bot been armed? Fuck all them?

You want to see more deaths like this one? Disarm law abiding people so we are all easy to rape and murder?
So you are going on record as supporting gun possession by meth head dirt bags?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you are going on record as supporting gun possession by meth head dirt bags?

No. I clearly stated I support gun possession by law abiding citizens.

Did you read the words in my post or just imagine what words were in my post? Because I directly said "law abiding people". Are meth head dirt bags law abiding people, Admin?

In fact BECAUSE meth head dirt bags exist? Citizens like me NEED our guns.

Unless you are prepared to go on record saying me and my daughters should not be allowed to protect ourselves from meth head dirt bags who have illegal guns with our own legal guns as per our 2A.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
100 shootings could go off in Chicago in a single weekend and you’ll never see these vermin say a word about it

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I avoid having too much interaction with people. I find they aren't particularly trustworthy.

There's a blueberry lady here who sells her blueberries for 8 euros a kilo. That's $8.40 for 2.2 pounds of blueberries. From a local lady who doesn't use pesticides. They are delicious.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My dad was a big fan of hers and other masters of her era/genre. Listening to this makes me think of him and my childhood. :GiggleBitch:

He would be horrified to see what has become of the USA. He was a big pro-labor lefty and a very decent man.