OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The definition of woman is adult human female. Womens rights are rooted in legislation. So we dont get to be defined clearly in legislation. And that's why men are winning in womens sports, winning womens awards, and raping and abusing women and girls in spaces meant for women and girls.

HOW do you not get this?

...so any way you look at it, the United States still very much remains 'a male dominated society' whether it's the Right or Left. Each has it in their agenda to either control women's reproductive rights OR their traditional identity.

Seems either way the biological woman can't win in America and they get devoured from carnivores on both sides of the political aisle.

Perhaps Margaret Atwood was somewhat accurate when she prophesied handmaid emerging on the right. But I dont think she for saw the emergence of handmaid on the Left in the form of She males.

Joe men coerce and pressure women into abortion every day. I'm not sure why you insist on thinking that abortion is beneficial for women.

It's just another example of an exploitive and patriarchal society.

But whatever. I'm sure you guys know better than me!

Well if you don't think having abortion available frees a woman, then surely you must at least favor easy access to affordable birth control.

My concern is that pro life/ant abortionists don't just wanna ban abortion but they would also try to limit access to birth control which is not only needed in America but the rest of the world.

Poorer countries especially

Maybe you should get more familiar with the position.

I've addressed this birth control thing so many times I'm amazed it still comes up.

This doesnt negate the fact that abortion is for men. Benefits men. And destroys women. That women are coerced and pressured everyday by either parents or the father. Its misogyny and control.

I'm just not allowing men to tell me this shit is good for women in anyway. Especailly because I've lived it.

Well women who've had abortions might not entirely agree with you.

A lot of them simply don't wanna be mothers at a certain point in their lives.

I am a woman who had an abortion. And I happen to for fact thousands and thousands of women suffered because of it and regret it.

And I know who have let themselves be gaslit into agreeing it was the "best decision at the time"

I also know abortion activists PAY women to say they had abortions and it was oh so awesome and positive and empowering.

Talk to real women one on one about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Liberals proving once again they don't know what a woman is

They also proved they dont care what blue dem/prog states actually do.

Child marriage us legal in CA but Oak is outraged claiming Republicans are legalizing child marriage (they aren't)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Child marriage us legal in CA but Oak is outraged claiming Republicans are legalizing child marriage (they aren't)
It’s actually legal?
I didn’t know that but I can’t say I’m surprised

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It’s actually legal?
Cali is the land of fruits and nuts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s actually legal?

YES! In like 44 fucking states!

CA included

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The definition of woman is adult human female. Womens rights are rooted in legislation. So we dont get to be defined clearly in legislation. And that's why men are winning in womens sports, winning womens awards, and raping and abusing women and girls in spaces meant for women and girls.

HOW do you not get this?

...so any way you look at it, the United States still very much remains 'a male dominated society' whether it's the Right or Left. Each has it in their agenda to either control women's reproductive rights OR their traditional identity.

Seems either way the biological woman can't win in America and they get devoured from carnivores on both sides of the political aisle.

Perhaps Margaret Atwood was somewhat accurate when she prophesied handmaid emerging on the right. But I dont think she for saw the emergence of handmaid on the Left in the form of She males.

Joe men coerce and pressure women into abortion every day. I'm not sure why you insist on thinking that abortion is beneficial for women.

Well if you don't think having abortion available frees a woman, then surely you must at least favor easy access to affordable birth control.

My concern is that pro life/ant abortionists don't just wanna ban abortion but they would also try to limit access to birth control which is not only needed in America but the rest of the world.

I've addressed this birth control thing so many times I'm amazed it still comes up.

This doesnt negate the fact that abortion is for men. Benefits men. And destroys women. That women are coerced and pressured everyday by either parents or the father. Its misogyny and control.

I'm just not allowing men to tell me this shit is good for women in anyway. Especailly because I've lived it.

I am a woman who had an abortion. And I happen to for fact thousands and thousands of women suffered because of it and regret it.

And I know who have let themselves be gaslit into agreeing it was the "best decision at the time"

I also know abortion activists PAY women to say they had abortions and it was oh so awesome and positive and empowering.

But not every woman is the same as you.
Nor is their situation or motive for getting an abortion @Dove.

Nor will they necessarily feel the same way about it. Some clearly do but others don't.

However I do agree with you about the gender identity issue. And it is a male directive driven by She male wannabes. Once they start monkeying around with it as a social experiment they're playing with Nature which has dangerous and unintended consequences.

I think that's called behaviourism. Change social attitudes and people are supposed to adopt. Heck Orange is blue & black becomes white.

There was once an experiment to create a new strain of wheat in the old USSR in the 1930s during Stalin. It was proposed that growing wheat in cold weather would eventually get it to adapt. Well of course the wheat died during the winter and many Russians starved to death the following Spring. And No amount of effort to change the wheat's behaviour could alter the outcome or the laws of nature.

Similarly attempting to rearrange gender identity can have dangerous consequences or outcomes. But those advocating it won't see it coming til it's too late. As long as they got their way that's all that matters.

Just like in Soviet Russia, the ends justify the means.

Last edited:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

HOW do you not get this?

Ms. Roe herself was one of them...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HOW do you not get this?

But not every woman is the same as you.
Nor is their situation or motive for getting an abortion @Dove.

Nor will they necessarily feel the same way about it. Some clearly do but others don't.

And please let me know when this SAME comment is made by abortion advocates who constantly claim "WOMEN" dont regret their abortions and start campaigns like "Shout your abortion".

Believe me, we all constantly hear "but not every woman is the same as you/feels like you" every. fucking. time. one of us starts talking about how we really feel about it.

Women are constantly chided and gaslight every time they start discussing the reality of their abortion.

Has it crossed your mind that it's just EASIER to not discuss it? Especailly if it was particularly traumatizing?

Because for over a decade I said the same "yeah it was the best choice at the time" bullshit because everytime you try to get real about it you always have a bunch of fucking "choicers" swooping in to patronize you into compliance with that same "but not everyone woman feels that way" and "yeah that's you and that sucks but you shouldnt want to take that choice away from others"(after simply talking about how it really went....you dont have to argue against abortion to hear this one. Just talk about how awful it was to go through).

Eventually I'm convince there will be reckoning for everyone who stopped seeing human beings and instead saw partisan narratives to the point of degrading humans. Because that's where that need to patronize post abortive women who are talking about the reality of it comes from. It's not about caring about women. It's about politics. Otherwise hen pecking suffering women and making a hostile place to be honest and vulnerable and only giving room and support to any "yeah!! Abortion was awesome!" narratives wouldnt be a thing.

The ONLY place where women suffering because of abortion are embraced and supported is with pro lifers.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
And now straight from Florida, the #1 Requested Karaoke Song at 'The Transsexual Trap' Orlando's hottest Tranny Bar!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I don't want to hear the whining and weeping about how I pick on women like Admin and fat lily outta you miscreants any more

If you're not a biologist you're in no position to tell me nuffin

hear?

Id guess women don’t exist in your reality. Well, except maw

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Joe

FB-IMG-1649335096530.jpg

Shared with consent btw. There are so many convos just like this about men who dont want to deal with a baby and parents of minors who are telling their 15, 16 year old if they dont abort they will be kicked out and cut off. Because a baby will "destroy their life"(but abortion wont? Its destroyed many lives including mine) and because its embarrassing to have a pregnant teen.

You can bet abortion activists who claim its pro lifers who harrass and pressure women JUST for offering help have nothing...and I mean nothing to say about men and parents who pressure and coerce and harrass girls and women to get an abortions. That manipulation is okay. Offering help and telling the truth? Not okay. It's about politics, not women or any care.

I also wonder how many of these women say "it was the best choice at the time" when they are not able to discuss it anonymously

But see......to oppose abortion isnt about how women feel about it. Its about how killing humans shouldnt be legal.

I'm sure Casey Anthony doesnt regret killing her daughter and probably felt like it enhanced her life to do so. That doesnt make killing born children okay or defend any argument of legalizing killing born children, does it?

"
ANONYMOUSFebruary 7, 2021 - 7:26 pm
I made a terrible mistake and I will never forgive myself. I killed an innocent child. My child. I wish I was educated and I wish someone would have offered their support. I wish to God I would have looked at that sonogram and then jumped off the table and ran out as fast as I could. It’s been 20 years and the shame and guilt and heartache only gets worse. I’m so sorry sweet baby"

And we continue to spew factually false bad info and indirectly steal from women the right to make their own decisions. Such irony. If you are not provided with all the facts and info and options? You made the pro choicers choice. Not your own.

Pro aborts will step in these womens faces and shout over them like they always do.

Last edited: