Good thing this guy had a gun

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Man found dead in road accidentally shot himself, say Amarillo police

AMARILLO, Texas (KVII) — A man found dead back in November was found by police to have accidentally shot himself, according to a Friday release from Amarillo police.

Just after 11 p.m. on Nov. 20, police found 33-year-old Dwight Royal Jr. dead in the road near NW 13th and North Hughes.

Royal had been shot in the upper body.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
309814.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...will he be featured in the next seried remake version of 1000 Ways to die?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't care what color he was.

You would if he was white.

A Lotta people who shoot themselves in America are White @The Prowler.

A Lotta White children die in America or kill each other cuz the parents carelessly left their guns lying around. I'll post more of those video links for yer viewing pleasure as well Prowler.

Lots of children of all colors get creamed in car accidents. A whole 1 in 4 unintentional deaths are caused by car accidents.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dwight Rashad Royal Jr. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. What do you want to bet he was illegally carrying a concealed weapon which was not properly holstered? Thus the dumb ass accidentally shooting himself.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A Lotta White children die in America or kill each other cuz the parents carelessly left their guns lying around. I'll post more of those video links for yer viewing pleasure as well Prowler.

A father in Colorado shot his teen daughter in the garage, I guess she was sneaking back into the home. Those have to be the worst.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A father in Colorado shot his teen daughter in the garage, I guess she was sneaking back into the home. Those have to be the worst.
Its a good idea to have a tac light installed on your weapon so you can identify who you're about to pull the trigger on.

Anyway, nobodies tragedy is worth my 2nd Amendment Rights.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good for him!

He validated his 2nd Amendment Rights!