It's Not as Though I Haven't Said It Often Enough but

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
American conservatives have plenty in common with Islam.

..now they are finally admitting it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam over Ivermectin, children being given COVID vaccines, 'propaganda media,' Democrats, and Dr. Fauci
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam on several issues.
  • The National of Islam is a Black nationalist group with a history of anti-Semitic and anti-LGBTQ positions.
  • Greene said she agree with their stances on Ivermectin, child COVID vaccines, the media, and more.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is too funny. Who is going to come into the thread and tell us:

first, not what she said
second, well it is what she said but she didn't mean it
third, she did mean it, but what she said isn't really that bad...

lmao - fuckin' clowns want to be taken seriously...

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

first, not what she said

. I think it was only yesterday that I read that bla bla bla leftists think muslims are conservatives and that is all wrong bla bla. But here is confirmation of what I have said right along.

.American conservatives and moozies are peas in a pod.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
4x25lu.jpg

Dumbers gonna dumb!

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Here's more for the Raggie Peasant:

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

But it turned out that these differences largely offset each other in 2020 — or maybe they didn’t matter as much as some people assumed. Either way, the per capita death toll in blue America and red America was similar by the final weeks of 2020.

It was only a few percentage points higher in counties where Donald Trump had won at least 60% of the vote than in counties where Joe Biden crossed that threshold. In counties where neither candidate won 60%, the death toll was higher than in either Trump or Biden counties. There simply was not a strong partisan pattern to COVID during the first year that it was circulating in the United States.

Then the vaccines arrived.

They proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID’s death toll quickly emerged.

The gap in COVID’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from COVID, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny. (If weather or age were a major reason, the pattern would have begun to appear last year.) The true explanation is straightforward: The vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40% of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10% of Democratic adults.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

But it turned out that these differences largely offset each other in 2020 — or maybe they didn’t matter as much as some people assumed. Either way, the per capita death toll in blue America and red America was similar by the final weeks of 2020.

It was only a few percentage points higher in counties where Donald Trump had won at least 60% of the vote than in counties where Joe Biden crossed that threshold. In counties where neither candidate won 60%, the death toll was higher than in either Trump or Biden counties. There simply was not a strong partisan pattern to COVID during the first year that it was circulating in the United States.

They proved so powerful, and the partisan attitudes toward them so different, that a gap in COVID’s death toll quickly emerged.

The gap in COVID’s death toll between red and blue America has grown faster over the past month than at any previous point.

In October, 25 out of every 100,000 residents of heavily Trump counties died from COVID, more than three times higher than the rate in heavily Biden counties (7.8 per 100,000). October was the fifth consecutive month that the percentage gap between the death rates in Trump counties and Biden counties widened.

Some conservative writers have tried to claim that the gap may stem from regional differences in weather or age, but those arguments fall apart under scrutiny. (If weather or age were a major reason, the pattern would have begun to appear last year.) The true explanation is straightforward: The vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing severe COVID, and almost 40% of Republican adults remain unvaccinated, compared with about 10% of Democratic adults.

I no longer have any sympathy for the unvaccinated. It's a choice they've made.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam over Ivermectin, children being given COVID vaccines, 'propaganda media,' Democrats, and Dr. Fauci
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has 'common ground' with the Nation of Islam on several issues.
  • The National of Islam is a Black nationalist group with a history of anti-Semitic and anti-LGBTQ positions.
  • Greene said she agree with their stances on Ivermectin, child COVID vaccines, the media, and more.
I'm sorry but WHO do rat muhzies vote for? PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

first, not what she said

NO
NO
NO

Stupid bitch, how many fukin times have I told you I agree 100% with muhzies tossin faggits off hotel roof tops?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! NYT! Nice fake news assclown!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

I didnt ask for your sympathy cunt. I demanded you stay the fuck outta my biz!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've always said that CONs who don't like the US's liberal policies should move somewhere that's more in sync with their beliefs, like Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.

If they can't leave the country for some reason, Maybe NoI would be a good alternative.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

Contagious diseases are everyone's business.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

Thanks to the Trumptard's politicalization of a virus, they are now the vast majority of those dying due to the virus.

Pwn3ted!

Natural Selection Jesus chuckles bemusedly.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

The jab doesnt stop you from getting it or transmitting to others but you cunts sure pushed that lie for most of 2020 until the science had to admit that was a lie. Some of you idiots are STILL pushing it tho!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

Thanks to the Trumptard's politicalization of a virus, they are now the vast majority of those dying due to the virus.

Pwn3ted!

You can lead a horse's ass to water but you can't make them drink.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

Pwn3ted!
You mean when Kuntmala said she wouldnt take the Trump vaccine? Damn that wascawee Twump!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

The jab doesnt stop you from getting it or transmitting to others but you cunts sure pushed that lie for most of 2020 until the science had to admit that was a lie. Some of you idiots are STILL pushing it tho!

I'm not arguing with a fucktard like you about it, your kind can keep dying for all I care.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

The majority of people dying now are the unvaxxed, there I typed it slower, did you get that?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

I'm not arguing with a fucktard like you about it, your kind can keep dying for all I care.
Good! None of us asked for your sympathy or nosiness.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

The majority of people dying now are the unvaxxed, there I typed it slower, did you get that?
A majority of the entire 0.37%?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

I guess you'll never talk about those with HIV again, I mean since that would make you nosy, right?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

I guess you'll never talk about those with HIV again, I mean since that would make you nosy, right?
I've never advocated for HIV positive people to take drugs by force. WTF are you talking about?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

I've never advocated for HIV positive people to take drugs by force. WTF are you talking about?

But you do make commentary about them. It's none of your god damn business, period. And when have I ever said that people should be given treatment by force?

Quote me, gasbag.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

But you do make commentary about them. It's none of your god damn business, period. And when have I ever said that people should be given treatment by force?

Quote me, gasbag.
First off idiot, I dont post about HIV positive people, I post about FAGGITS! Faggits should all be rounded up and executed publicly. How is this my business? Well, God told me it was EVERYONES business.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

But you advocate throwing gay people off of roofs, interesting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

He's a psychopath, like all conservatives.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

New York Times
COVID Gets Even Redder

I do. Very interesting!