I've decided to 'live in the past' from now on

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....that is everything which came before AI (Artificial Intelligence) will become my marker

Since I have no desire to adopt AI in my life I suppose I will be one of 'unfortunate few' who will not benefit from this new cyber revolution.

I've come to the conclusion that AI is inherently evil, and the further we go down that path, the closer we will march towards our own demise.

I believe that those pushing it are only interested in getting even wealthier at the expense of the many & subjecate humanity/societies for their own selfish personal gain. In fact, I'm surprise that there hasn't been a major revolt againt it yet. Perhaps in time there may be, but by then, it will probaby be too late when people also wake up too late.

So, call me a Luddite, but that's the way I've decided to lead the rest of my life.
To shut out AI as much as is possible

Any thoughts or criticisms of my approach?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Human beings don't even know what gender they are anymore but are eager to let machines think for them

great combo

libtards are such fucking lemmings, I swear

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Human beings don't even know what gender they are anymore but are eager to let machines think for them

great combo

Funny thing about that AI, the earlier version was racist as hell lol. Libbies didnt like that, and it was tweaked. But now its tweaked too far Left and too far Globalist agenda. Fake ass robot is what it is. But they will use it, to do their bidding.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
....that is everything which came before AI (Artificial Intelligence) will become my marker

Since I have no desire to adopt AI in my life I suppose I will be one of 'unfortunate few' who will not benefit from this new cyber revolution.

I've come to the conclusion that AI is inherently evil, and the further we go down that path, the closer we will march towards our own demise.

I believe that those pushing it are only interested in getting even wealthier at the expense of the many & subjecate humanity/societies for their own selfish personal gain. In fact, I'm surprise that there hasn't been a major revolt againt it yet. Perhaps in time there may be, but by then, it will probaby be too late when people also wake up too late.

So, call me a Luddite, but that's the way I've decided to lead the rest of my life.

Think you've watched the Terminator movies a few times to many.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
A.I. is now part of our lives whether we like it or not.
Pretending it doesn't exist will only leave you blind to its influence and evolution.

I don't believe it's inevitable that it tries to exterminate us but there *will* be unintended consequences and only time will tell who those consequences benefit. One thing I do know for sure is it won't benefit the people with their heads in the sand trying to ignore the very existence of A.I.

I'd rather have it where I can see it; not running secretly unsupervised in the background.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretending it doesn't exist will only leave you blind to its influence and evolution.

I don't believe it's inevitable that it tries to exterminate us but there *will* be unintended consequences and only time will tell who those consequences benefit. One thing I do know for sure is it won't benefit the people with their heads in the sand trying to ignore the very existence of A.I.

I'd rather have it where I can see it; not running secretly unsupervised in the background.
I'm pretty sure my predictive text prompts on my phone have been increasingly prescient in it's hints recently.

Pretty sure it learns one's commonly said words and phrases, so there is that also.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Joe What specifically are you going to do, or not do?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm pretty sure my predictive text prompts on my phone have been increasingly prescient in it's hints recently.

Pretty sure it learns one's commonly said words and phrases, so there is that also.
Well, I think I know how to keep control of AI. My text prompts are very confused. They switch back and forth between Portuguese and English in a very confused manner. AI does not speak Portuguese. Hahahahaaahaaaahahaaaaaaaa.

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

great combo

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
we are do0000MMMM ED :OhGawd:
we allow the use and create fucktards that gonna kill us
radio station here tested chat GPT and asked some questions about themselves. all answers were wrong. GPT said that radio speaker is married to different woman as he really is. and all were just laughing. ok. fake news at its finest and tolerated.:eyeRoLL::OhGawd:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well, I think I know how to keep control of AI. My text prompts are very confused. They switch back and forth between Portuguese and English in a very confused manner. AI does not speak Portuguese. Hahahahaaahaaaahahaaaaaaaa.

Developers just have to pair "conversation analysis and prediction" software with "language translation" software and that issue will be solved.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
we are do0000MMMM ED :OhGawd:
we allow the use and create fucktards that gonna kill us
radio station here tested chat GPT and asked some questions about themselves. all answers were wrong. GPT said that radio speaker is married to different woman as he really is. and all were just laughing. ok. fake news at its finest and tolerated.:eyeRoLL::OhGawd:

I think the term "Artificial Intelligence" is fooling a lot of people.

People need to understand that there should be a lot of emphasis on "Artificial" and a lot less emphasis on "Intelligence".

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the term "Artificial Intelligence" is fooling a lot of people.

People need to understand that there should be a lot of emphasis on "Artificial" and a lot less emphasis on "Intelligence".
and evry art if i SSH ALL SHIT WAZZ CRE EAT ED BY HH U MMMM AN dat
AK E MONE Y
don't 4get dat MONA..

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i think dat comp. proGRR RAM ERR ZZ can not handle comps any longer. i was told dat way when i was combating with my bizz niss pro grr RAM. the point is in handling the ZZ ERR 0000. and tHH HEY CUNT HH AND LE IT. they said i need to upgrade da program and this way get into deeper shit. which i refused. i MMMM GO NN A JUST PEACEFULLY WAIT N SEE MY EXE PER I MENTAL CUNT RY 2 BURN DOWN IN ART IF I SSH ALL FLAME ZZ :Awesomeness: :LOL3::BooM!::Happy5::FuckYEAH:

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A.I. all READ Y D IS TRR 0000 YED FU TU RRR GEN ERR AT ION ZZ!
- BIT COIN ZZ ( getting MONE Y WITHOUT
)
- DIR ECT LY INSTALING VIOLENCE FRR OM MMMM MOVE¡ES (4TH METAPHYSICKALL DIM MMMM EN SS ION, Accord¡NG MY 0000WWW.N/ EVALUATION OF REALITY) into 3D of human mind
... DA NG RR ZZ 0000 NE

9GfhQ0Dzfms

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

WWIII DAH HH U MMMM AN ZZ LET A.I. DE ST RR 0000 Y 0000 UR LIFE ZZ
WWIII
MONE Y ZZ
I SICK ALL W: or K:
NOW We have GEN ERR RAT ION ZZ DAT DO NOT WANT 2
:Crazy::STFU3::Frustration1::Pissed::Hapz2::Triggered::ORLY::Burn::OMGLOL: