You'll regret it. You decided

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I remember when you defended her, because I gave you shit for it afterwards Lolz...

She does have a selective memory and lies constantly.
Totally. I’ll repeat the woeful truth for the newcomers.

I registered as “online” with Bastard Factory, but was preoccupied doing something else, and simply never logged out. In the meantime, Dove and Flea were apparently giving Oak aka Lily some much deserved flack for being a two-faced biatch and a twat and a half!

My phone starts buzzing registering an email, and low and behold…it’s none other than “twat and a half”.
I open up my email titled “Duuuuuuuude!???” and I’m accused of not sticking up for her during a three-way catfight that I know nothing about…

Following that email, the very next day, this Flynn transgendered wanker trolls me by making several posts poking fun at my mother’s death by cancer. And all posts get a big fat LIKE by none other than fat little “twat and a half” as some delusional recompense for being offline and not white-knighting her when she was being she-bullied and in despair!????

Ordinarily I wouldn’t give this Oak character the time of day. But I let my guard down and sided with her prior when she was getting hammered by all the fat jokes by various members of her past.

See…there’s a pattern with this racist half caste Mexicunt…the cunt part can’t help flicking the beaner!
:Bwahaha:

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I registered as “online” with Bastard Factory, but was preoccupied doing something else, and simply never logged out. In the meantime, Dove and Flea were apparently giving Oak aka Lily some much deserved flack for being a two-faced biatch and a twat and a half!

My phone starts buzzing registering an email, and low and behold…it’s none other than “twat and a half”.
I open up my email titled “Duuuuuuuude!???” and I’m accused of not sticking up for her during a three-way catfight that I know nothing about…

Following that email, the very next day, this Flynn transgendered wanker trolls me by making several posts poking fun at my mother’s death by cancer. And all posts get a big fat LIKE by none other than fat little “twat and a half” as some delusional recompense for being offline and not white-knighting her when she was being she-bullied and in despair!????

Ordinarily I wouldn’t give this Oak character the time of day. But I let my guard down and sided with her prior when she was getting hammered by all the fat jokes by various members of her past.

See…there’s a pattern with this racist half caste Mexicunt…the cunt part can’t help flicking the beaner!

You are a liar and mental to boot. This is a you problem because you're still hanging on to you butthurt and dragging it out AGAIN. Only all twisted to make it unrecognizable.

You're a weak and ineffectual whiny bastard.

Only another weak ass miserable asshole neo-nazi loser and Igor give you any play.

You are a triumverate of psychologically castrated males because men you are not.

Get fucked all of you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are a liar and mental to boot. This is a you problem because you're still hanging on to you butthurt and dragging it out AGAIN. Only all twisted to make it unrecognizable.

You're a weak and ineffectual whiny bastard.

Only another weak ass miserable asshole neo-nazi loser and Igor give you any play.

You are a triumverate of psychologically castrated males because men you are not.

Get fucked all of you.
Need I remind you, whilst you are still considered as a noob to our pleasant shores, (Bastard Factory.net) you cannot erase your past indiscretions on other forums where you’re unanimously despised.

I didn’t make that shit up…you did Ms Fatty Boom-boom!

History has a habit of repeating itself, and in this repetitive case….Yuo!

Stop trying to bullshit yourself.
You have absolutely zero redeeming qualities…particularly given your rough and uncouth countenance.

Shame…shame…shame…

shame-go-t.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Need I remind you, whilst you are still considered as a noob to our pleasant shores, (Bastard Factory.net) you cannot erase your past indiscretions on other forums where you’re unanimously despised.

I didn’t make that shit up…you did Ms Fatty Boom-boom!

History has a habit of repeating itself, and in this repetitive case….Yuo!

Stop trying to bullshit yourself.
You have absolutely zero redeeming qualities…particularly given your rough and uncouth countenance.

Shame…shame…shame…

shame-go-t.gif

You're whining on the forum is here and accessible...that.much is true.

Move on whiny little scrotum. Get a life.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Sorry, I don’t speak piodo so I couldn’t read that

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One day on discord we were talking of grandkids and @Breakfall injects a little piodism into the convo about sexual apparatus like huh wtf ?
Once in a call he tried so desperately to get me on his side regarding his penchant for sniffing panties I was mortified he was a’splain away I was all like what a fucking creeper

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m so fucking bored lying here I’m watching siXteen candles
What a boring cute movie

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sciatica
Bro honestly wouldn’t wish this pain on my worst enemy yet here I am EATING IT pregabs, percs fuck it a Tylenol and bite my teethe

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Last flare up was two years ago and lily talked me through it, it was quite nice I was really afraid that time this time it’s like fuck you pain we’ll see who’s the boss

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She emailed me for support when Dove and Countess were picking on her! Lulz

“Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!?????”

I wonder if that was around the same time that she sent me a PM asking for help. She said something about how it would "go a long way in building your reputation at Bastard Factory".

It was pretty pathetic, but I did take it easy on her for a while. I felt sorry for her because she was clearly being hurt.

Some people simply should not be playing The Game.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wonder if that was around the same time that she sent me a PM asking for help. She said something about how it would "go a long way in building your reputation at Bastard Factory".

It was pretty pathetic, but I did take it easy on her for a while. I felt sorry for her because she was clearly being hurt.

Some people simply should not be playing The Game.
I felt sorry for you for being bald sometimes I take it easy but than I think you’re bald fuck it LOLOLOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Emailing members about forum stuff strikes me as taking things way too seriously. :/

GhwWFWL.gif

He wasn't taking no for an answer on the open forum, not in PM so I thought an email would wake him the fuck up.

I was so :Wrong: Some people are truly manic and can't be helped. Last email I ever sent someone from a forum.

And it will stay that way.